Israeli Terrorists at it Again!

libbies hate Israel because Israel doesn't bow and kowtow to terrorists the way the democrats in this country do. I would imagine for many of them in here, Israel is just full of Jews, so why should they give a shit.

There are also people like ThrobWad who hates all minorities. He has to take out his misplaced anger on someone.

Actually he'd prefer they die in a fire, which is what he publicly wishes my kids would do.

What a sick fuck.

You went after my kids first.
Your actions have consequences.
mileskids_zps8604c195.jpg

Funny how nobody mentions the six palestinians that Hitler's godchildren have killed since those poor telegenic Israelis were kidnapped.

Or the atrocities committed by Israelis on Palestinians and East African refugees that constantly occur.

These nutjobs just hate Muslims, period. It doesn't matter to them the background story of 'why'. They fail to think critically of what led from A to B.

For all these morons harp about illegal immigrants running across the border, they have nothing to say regarding Israel stealing Palestinian land and resources. Gee, why are those Muslims so angry?

Because Israel defends themselves, there is a reason they constantly have to watch their back.

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/resources/briefing-papers/805-israel-is-stealing-palestinian-and-arab-water

Last edited:
Or the atrocities committed by Israelis on Palestinians and East African refugees that constantly occur.

These nutjobs just hate Muslims, period. It doesn't matter to them the background story of 'why'. They fail to think critically of what led from A to B.

For all these morons harp about illegal immigrants running across the border, they have nothing to say regarding Israel stealing Palestinian land and resources. Gee, why are those Muslims are they so angry?

Because Israel defends themselves, there is a reason they constantly have to watch their back.

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/resources/briefing-papers/805-israel-is-stealing-palestinian-and-arab-water

Give me a break...About 50,000 Africans have ilegally poured into Israel in recent years from Egypt.

Give me a break...About 50,000 Africans have ilegally poured into Israel in recent years from Egypt.

Only Ashkenazi Jews have the rights under the "Law of Return", right Schlomo? Fuck them Sephardic Jews, right?

Thought so.....plus they're not even refugees, they're looking for work...

I am relatively new here, but I didnt realize that rob was so anti Semitic. I am not jewish, as a matter of fact I do not believe in a higher being, but to hate others as much as he does in this day and age is mind boggling

I am relatively new here, but I didnt realize that rob was so anti Semitic. I am not jewish, as a matter of fact I do not believe in a higher being, but to hate others as much as he does in this day and age is mind boggling

Pfft. Care to share exactly why you think I'm anti-Semitic?

This oughta be good....

This oughta be good....

Could be the fact that all you do i rail against the jews? not sure but that could be a slight indication. But I am sure your uncle adolf had a bit of influence on you.

Could be the fact that all you do i rail against the jews? not sure but that could be a slight indication. But I am sure your uncle adolf had a bit of influence on you.

Bit of a broad brush there, buddy. I don't have anything against Jews but I readily admit I don't like Hitler's spiritual godchildren the Likkud party or their Waffen-IDF forces. And I do get amused when the usual "Israel can do no wrong" suspects routinely excuse the latest IDF atrocity.

But hey, you're a conservative and labelling people is what you guys do. I recognize that most of you squeal like sissies when I throw it back at you, but I'm okay with that. Label on, Garth.

Bit of a broad brush there, buddy. I don't have anything against Jews but I readily admit I don't like Hitler's spiritual godchildren the Likkud party or their Waffen-IDF forces. And I do get amused when the usual "Israel can do no wrong" suspects routinely excuse the latest IDF atrocity.

But hey, you're a conservative and labelling people is what you guys do. I recognize that most of you squeal like sissies when I throw it back at you, but I'm okay with that. Label on, Garth.

OK I can accept that you paint me with your preconceived brush. When was the last time you were actually in Israel?

the Africans who have poured into Israel in recent years are Muslim and Christian

That doesn't exclude some atrocities committed against them and the Palestinians by Israelis. That's my point against the "Israel is so innocent" mob.

This oughta be good....

Any one that diverts from the "Israel is so innocent" narrative is anti semitic according to these right wingers. They can't tell the difference between criticizing a nation and criticizing a whole group of people or religion.

Yet read some of their rants against all Muslims. Bigots calling others bigots.

Right wingers.............:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited:
That doesn't exclude some atrocities committed against them and the Palestinians by Israelis. That's my point against the "Israel is so innocent" mob.

Any one that diverts from the "Israel is so innocent" narrative is anti semitic according to these right wingers. They can't tell the difference between criticizing a nation and criticizing a whole group of people or religion.

Yet read some of their rants against all Muslims. Bigots calling others bigots.

Right wingers.............:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I believe they put them into camps, which, what else can they do besides send them back to where they came from? They're not refugees, they're not Jewish, they are there looking for work. They can make more in a month in Israel than a year where they came from. What are they supposed to do?

did they serve pickles?

Thankfully, I did some research before visiting. I learned Jews traditionally enjoy poisoning their Christian rivals, so I made sure to look for the special secret code that told fellow Jews the food was safe to eat (a little "k" in a circle).

Thankfully, I did some research before visiting. I learned Jews traditionally enjoy poisoning their Christian rivals, so I made sure to look for the special secret code that told fellow Jews the food was safe to eat (a little "k" in a circle).

You're not an anti semite ..............nooooooooooooo not you

Back