Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know the cure for that don't you? Girls only! :devil:

sounds fun... but i get a bit loose after a good fingering and strap-on session too:devil:... i love all comers babe;) girlie action is lovely i must admit but i do need a real dick occsionally

Bleh, I hate racism, of all kinds. And just to remind people:

The Merriam-Webster's Dictionary defines racism as a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular racial group, and that it is also the prejudice based on such a belief.

The definition does not say anything about it being simply white on black. Get the fuck over it, yes you can be a racist black person, or Native American, or Hispanic, or Asian, or mixed person. Gah! People disgust me

I'm back...and i'm quite tired, but not falling-asleep-in-the-middle-of-things, kind of tired just yet.

~~

and its not a fucking 'quick reply' if it takes a fucking milenium to fucking load, is it now?! *grr*

Last edited:
and its not a fucking 'quick reply' if it takes a fucking milenium to fucking load, is it now?! *grr*

Also, you have to hit a button to open that window in the first place. Other forums just have that as an open box that you type your response into, and then hit reply, and your message is there.

It's hardly quick at all...

__

Finally, had some lunch and it was fabulous :D

I was watching scenes of Airplane just before, and I noticed that I was laughing more at myself for knowing all of the jokes ahead of time than for the actual jokes...

Blurt #1: Um. What? I think I need to lay down on the floor for the sole purpose of laughing my ass off without passing out.

Blurt #2: So people at work decided to screw with me a little today. Problem was, they picked a not-so-good time to do it and slightly irritated me. I thought about getting mad but I decided to get even instead. It was hi-larious. :D

Holy shit, I have never been so terrified in my life!

So my sister wanted me to take her to see a movie. We had just left the house and were heading to my car which was parked on the street, but before we even got to the driveway these two Pit Bulls came rushing after me, barking and snarling. Luckily I kept my cool and stood still while I waited for them to leave. If I'd tried to run I'm convinced they would have killed me.

The dogs themselves belong to our next door neighbor. We've had problems with these dogs before. They broke our fence and the neighbors refused to take care of it, and we've seen them roaming around our yard before.

This is ridiculous! I should not be afraid to leave my own house! My mom called the police, but I don't know if they'll show up or not.

And of course, my mom is more concerned with the dogs pooping in our yard and blocking the driveway than my own well-being.

Sucks to be me...

Except I finally got my Wii today, so at least I have something to take my mind off of things.

Bleh, I hate racism, of all kinds. And just to remind people:

The Merriam-Webster's Dictionary defines racism as a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular racial group, and that it is also the prejudice based on such a belief.

The definition does not say anything about it being simply white on black. Get the fuck over it, yes you can be a racist black person, or Native American, or Hispanic, or Asian, or mixed person. Gah! People disgust me

Indeed. *applause*

Hey, you....yeah, you, my customer today.....I think that I know why the Telecom department kicked you out tonight. You're a real nuisance, and you delayed my closing out my drawer, not for good reasons, but for bad ones. You could have waited until tomorrow to cash out your store credits, but you wanted to vent your spleen and get all of your money now! Never mind that you admitted that you will be using more store credits tomorrow. Never mind that I had just had most of my cash put into a cash pull and thus stored in the safe. They had to take money out of the safe, just so we could use my register to give you your pound of flesh. Hope you're proud of yourself, moron.

Since it would be unprofessional to say this to your face, I chose to post it here, asshole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back