Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps tomorrow you'll continue your philanthropy and refuse to squeeze his fingers inside the three-hole punch before piercing his nipples with a three-ring binder.
It's all about the threes tomorrow. Or, not. Since you'll have your Nice Person badge on.

Indeed. On occasion the depths of my philanthropy are abyss-like.

*sigh*

However, that's no clear guarantee that they will be that deep tomorrow. If the lily-livered jelly fish keeps going at this rate, he'll be lucky to see my good nature run the depth of a snail's trail.
:cool:

Lit was being an ass for me last night...

Watching the news with my parents last night was ridiculously awkward when they started reporting on the protests over Prop 8 in California...i dared not look at them...

Populist: someone who supports the will of the people, as long as it suits them.

You watch. When the people vote against the religious right, they'll get very upset with those very masses whose rights they claim to uphold. They already started with bashing the electorate for choosing Barack Obama.

HOLY HELL - a month's free advertising of a book cover just because I had a bit of trouble on your website yesterday? Don't worry - you really *have* retained my good will, *believe* me.

Cool. Let's hope it works and I sell some stuff!

x
V

I won my bar championship last night. Got a cute little trophy and a $40 gift card for that bar. Woohoo! :nana: :nana: :nana:

Bleh.... Just began the first day of the last year of my 30's today..............

No Shit............ *laugh*

Hey Congratulations on the Contest......... I know it's late... but I want to let you know how talented and special you are... *hugs* your way

I only said it because I'm older.

Thank you. Hugs back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back