Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
MagicaPractica said:
LOL Now where did I put that cat-o-nine-tails? I had it around here somewhere. :eek: Shows you what a good domme I am. :rolleyes:

And you say you're 'not really that sort of girl.' ;)

Methinks you are . . . .

MagicaPractica said:
*sits down and assumes her best interview posture*

Well... I'd have to say that would involve... yes, teasing and pleasing. Long, slow, wet kisses come to mind. Oooo, definitely hot breath in the ear and some nibbling on the neck. The scent of a man, no cologne please. (They never did get around to making the sequel to Scent of a Woman. Personally, I'm still waiting.) Only slightly off center, you asked? That would do it. Any more would tilt the world on its axis.

Based on that, I would tend to classify you as a sensual person, in the aspect that you are distracted by stimulation of all the senses. How best can one couple such sensory stimulation with other forms of stimulation and what would those forms of stimulation be?

For the record, I started to use the phrase, "Not that I would put words in your mouth," but decided I might just see if that could generate a blurt of some form or fashion... :D

The_Fool said:
Based on that, I would tend to classify you as a sensual person, in the aspect that you are distracted by stimulation of all the senses. How best can one couple such sensory stimulation with other forms of stimulation and what would those forms of stimulation be?

For the record, I started to use the phrase, "Not that I would put words in your mouth," but decided I might just see if that could generate a blurt of some form or fashion... :D

Well, auditory and visual stimulation are always a plus. A deep male voice can send me off the deep end. There was one guy who used to call where I worked and I would just close my eyes and listen to his voice. *shiver* Visual stimulation... that runs a very large gamut. "Allah loves wondrous variety."

slyc_willie said:
And you say you're 'not really that sort of girl.' ;)

Methinks you are . . . .

To paraphrase, I'm not really a domme, I just play one on Lit. :D The cat-o-nine-tails was made by my grandfather for my mother when she had her first child to keep us in line. Thankfully, it has never been used, and never will be.

MagicaPractica said:
To paraphrase, I'm not really a domme, I just play one on Lit. :D The cat-o-nine-tails was made by my grandfather for my mother when she had her first child to keep us in line. Thankfully, it has never been used, and never will be.

I still think the fantasy of it springs up now and then. As Fool astutely pointed out, you are a sensual person. Not too hard to think that the sound of those lashes striking flesh would have some effect on you, especially if you were wielding the cat-o-nine and the subject was willing. ;)

slyc_willie said:
I still think the fantasy of it springs up now and then. As Fool astutely pointed out, you are a sensual person. Not too hard to think that the sound of those lashes striking flesh would have some effect on you, especially if you were wielding the cat-o-nine and the subject was willing. ;)

Honestly, never considered more than giving or receiving of a sensual spanking. I've always said I'd try anything twice, but the the thought of a whipping doesn't appeal on its own strength.

MagicaPractica said:
Honestly, never considered more than giving or receiving of a sensual spanking. I've always said I'd try anything twice, but the the thought of a whipping doesn't appeal on its own strength.

As with many things, it depends on the circumstance.

I'd never thought of spanking as a turn on until I tried it during sex. Same with 'forcing' a woman to her knees before me.

I never thought I would enjoy using a toy on a woman until I did it the first time. There's a level of sensuality and control there that is very intoxicating.

Point being, many things that we consider with an abstract eye take on entirely different meanings, and produce entirely different thoughts and reactions, when they are actually experienced.

So, the idea of a whipping may not appeal to you too much on its own . . . but wait until you try it. ;)

Is astute the kindler gentler form of full of shit? :D

…Not that I would put words in your mouth,
never would I assume that I know your thoughts.

Desire drawn upon a shadowed silhouette
with light caresses and soft words.
Some might even have meaning.
The words that is,
The caresses always have meaning.
And desire.
Whispers in her ear
are secrets for the soul,
as I seek her soul through her eyes
and devour her sweetness
lips pressed to hers.
Once with just a breath between us.
Twice with faintest touch.
Many times on many nights
with need voiced
through silent words.
Smiles offer innuendo,
sighs offer deeper meaning,
gasps offer fuel to flames
that she always has made burn
in me.

slyc_willie said:
As with many things, it depends on the circumstance.

I'd never thought of spanking as a turn on until I tried it during sex. Same with 'forcing' a woman to her knees before me.

I never thought I would enjoy using a toy on a woman until I did it the first time. There's a level of sensuality and control there that is very intoxicating.

Point being, many things that we consider with an abstract eye take on entirely different meanings, and produce entirely different thoughts and reactions, when they are actually experienced.

So, the idea of a whipping may not appeal to you too much on its own . . . but wait until you try it. ;)

I agree, that's what I meant by "on its own strength." A particular situation might add another layer that would give it a different import.

The_Fool said:

There are many in Lit who are full of shit, Fool.

You, however, are definitely not among them.

You have your own place. ;)

MagicaPractica said:
I agree, that's what I meant by "on its own strength." A particular situation might add another layer that would give it a different import.

I think you should find someone to practice with. ;)

And then get back to us with the results.

The_Fool said:

…Not that I would put words in your mouth,
never would I assume that I know your thoughts.

Desire drawn upon a shadowed silhouette
with light caresses and soft words.
Some might even have meaning.
The words that is,
The caresses always have meaning.
And desire.
Whispers in her ear
are secrets for the soul,
as I seek her soul through her eyes
and devour her sweetness
lips pressed to hers.
Once with just a breath between us.
Twice with faintest touch.
Many times on many nights
with need voiced
through silent words.
Smiles offer innuendo,
sighs offer deeper meaning,
gasps offer fuel to flames
that she always has made burn
in me.

*sigh* beautiful :rose:

*highlight/ctrl c/ctrl v/file/save as*

starrkers said:
Jesus H Christ. Could I get any more boring?

Yes. You could be me. *hugs* :rose:

ETA: Jesus H. Christ! You say that with a straight face and then show us that av? Darlin, I'm quite positive you are anything but boring.

Thanks guys....

May have to copy to Indelible so I can remember to edit it....

starrkers said:
Jesus H Christ. Could I get any more boring?

That is a subjective statement. That assumes that there is a baseline of boring somewhere in your makeup. I guess we all that the capability to be boring and at this moment, you may feel that your level of bore has increased. Yet, still, when taken in in perspective to others....say....me....you are the antithesis of boredom.... :nana:

Some people don't deserve what they have, whilst all others want and need is that which the former take for granted.

I wish i did that for real.

Fallenfromgrace said:
Some people don't deserve what they have, whilst all others want and need is that which the former take for granted.

I wish i did that for real.
:heart:

If one more bug flies down my top tonight I'm gonna find a flamethrower and bbq the whole bloody lot of them.

starrkers said:
If one more bug flies down my top tonight I'm gonna find a flamethrower and bbq the whole bloody lot of them.
:D :D :D I have an image of you now in that corset running around with a flamethrower :D

fieryjen said:
Sometimes, I cannot help but admire the graceful way you move. It's masculine, yet so fluent, like some large cat hunting for its prey. It makes me my knees weak.

I could sit here and watch you for hours. :heart:

I would love to live up to that description.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back