Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
cheerful_deviant said:
That'll get you in trouble every time. That's why I gave up thinkin'. :D
You know, I just realized how much I missed the devilish duckie avatar. :heart:

MagicaPractica said:
Blurt: Drinking coffee from a chocolate mug just doesn't work. That Hershey's logo keeps setting my mind up for one thing and the coffee delivers something else.
LMAO! I could certainly understand that...but hey, at least it's Hershey! (plug for Mrs ;) )

Chantilyvamp said:
:kiss: :rose: :heart: :D I think hubby would object to me taking off on my own right now. ;) But I swear that is a wonderful thing to wake up to in the morning to know people like you just the way you are even if I am nuttier than a fruit cake;)
Well, that's half the fun! Who wants a normal boring ol' person? ;) :heart:

Blurt: I really didn't want to get up tonight...

I love my Spurs.

54-38, Spurs over Lakers at the half. :D

Go dunk yourself, Kobe.

We're gonna do it again this year . . . .

Hey peeps, in case you didn't know (I still don't get it :eek: ) the thread titled "Half C Kendo" is a birthday thread for our Kendo. :rose:

MagicaPractica said:
Hey peeps, in case you didn't know (I still don't get it :eek: ) the thread titled "Half C Kendo" is a birthday thread for our Kendo. :rose:

My guess is that he's 50 (half a century)

Sometimes, I cannot help but admire the graceful way you move. It's masculine, yet so fluent, like some large cat hunting for its prey. It makes me my knees weak.

I could sit here and watch you for hours. :heart:

fieryjen said:
Sometimes, I cannot help but admire the graceful way you move. It's masculine, yet so fluent, like some large cat hunting for its prey. It makes me my knees weak.

Thanks. *blushes*

fieryjen said:

I wonder if she ever thinks that way of me

MagicaPractica said:
I'm not really that sort of girl. :eek: :D

Really Darling? Well....just what sort of girl are you. Some of us would like to know more intimate details about you. Please offer us a verbal image of what you might find teasing, pleasing. Share with us something that might just move the world slightly off center, just for you.

:D

The_Fool said:
Really Darling? Well....just what sort of girl are you. Some of us would like to know more intimate details about you. Please offer us a verbal image of what you might find teasing, pleasing. Share with us something that might just move the world slightly off center, just for you.

:D

*sits down and assumes her best interview posture*

Well... I'd have to say that would involve... yes, teasing and pleasing. Long, slow, wet kisses come to mind. Oooo, definitely hot breath in the ear and some nibbling on the neck. The scent of a man, no cologne please. (They never did get around to making the sequel to Scent of a Woman. Personally, I'm still waiting.) Only slightly off center, you asked? That would do it. Any more would tilt the world on its axis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back