Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
nightmistress said:
Red if you want some inspiration on incest themed threads check out my three incest sexual rps. They are called My Twin Brother; My Son, My Lover; and Daddy Dearest. While mine tend to lean towards the romantic, maybe reading them will help you along. I hope it does.
Thank you nightmistress. I think the problem stems from an SRP (Tasting Cinnamon) I was writing, but it was dropped when the co-writer and I didn't see eye to eye on another topic. Well, I really liked the story. It was the first time I had ever thought to write a Father/Daughter incest, having always shied away from it before.

The SRP was excellent though and it's sudden ending bothered me. It was to be my challenge. This story (which I have now just started and have 629 words in) I think is a result of that disappointment at not finishing the SRP.

The SRP was more of a romantic story dealing with the indecision of such a relationship and not stroke, but for some reason this story I am writing is to be stroke.

Most of my works are not quick to the fucking, but are very slow and/or detailed before moving to the sex. This is an obvious stroke story from the first line. A true rarity for me. :eek:

But I feel it flowing so it has to be written, it has to be a part of the bigger picture as to why my muse is not allowing me the usual freedom it gives me.

RedHairedandFriendly said:
*hugs* :kiss: :rose: Thank you...

I think I have figured out one of the problems...

I've been having a story repeatedly pop into my head. . . *waits for all that are lurking to settle in* ;)

The story in my head is an incest one... *waits for those I've offended to walk out*

Now... It's not me and my dad, okay.... *waits for those to come back*

It's just about some girl and her dad. I've ignored this fantasy story for a while now, but it keeps coming back to me. I push it away, telling myself I don't want to write a story like that. But it keeps coming back. It isn't a romantic story, or touching and insightful, it's strictly stroke material. I think it wants to be written though and my ignoring it is adding to the problem of my not being able to write. So I guess I am going to write it. Perhaps once I am done, a small bit of the block I am having will be lifted. :confused:
I'm going through the exact same thing right now. I have the idea at the back of my head but when I think of writing it, I get cold feet. Or cold hands. And cold everything. *cough* I just sat and hammered out 1800 words last night, and I'm going to get a friend to read it for me before I'm ready to let it out in the world.

It's kind of unsettling. *hugs*

damppanties said:
I'm going through the exact same thing right now. I have the idea at the back of my head but when I think of writing it, I get cold feet. Or cold hands. And cold everything. *cough* I just sat and hammered out 1800 words last night, and I'm going to get a friend to read it for me before I'm ready to let it out in the world.

It's kind of unsettling. *hugs*

It certainly is.

I'll probably ask someone who likes incest Father/Daughter stroke to take a gander at this, though I may not either. . .lol.... I know I'll submit it though and I'll take the moral trolls comments and deal with them. But really... I don't think I should keep ignoring it. It's been plaguing me for weeks now, possibly going on months, since I did start an SRP with that subject content.

Good luck with your story too. *hugs*

Thank you nightmistress. I think the problem stems from an SRP (Tasting Cinnamon) I was writing, but it was dropped when the co-writer and I didn't see eye to eye on another topic. Well, I really liked the story. It was the first time I had ever thought to write a Father/Daughter incest, having always shied away from it before.

The SRP was excellent though and it's sudden ending bothered me. It was to be my challenge. This story (which I have now just started and have 629 words in) I think is a result of that disappointment at not finishing the SRP.

The SRP was more of a romantic story dealing with the indecision of such a relationship and not stroke, but for some reason this story I am writing is to be stroke.

Most of my works are not quick to the fucking, but are very slow and/or detailed before moving to the sex. This is an obvious stroke story from the first line. A true rarity for me. :eek:

But I feel it flowing so it has to be written, it has to be a part of the bigger picture as to why my muse is not allowing me the usual freedom it gives me.
I wish you luck on it. I know that the muses can be fickle. I am a poet so they play with me all the time.

It certainly is.

I'll probably ask someone who likes incest Father/Daughter stroke to take a gander at this, though I may not either. . .lol.... I know I'll submit it though and I'll take the moral trolls comments and deal with them. But really... I don't think I should keep ignoring it. It's been plaguing me for weeks now, possibly going on months, since I did start an SRP with that subject content.

Good luck with your story too. *hugs*
But letting someone who's comfy with incest is... well, they'll just get off on it anyway, don't you think? I'm going to get my reader to tell me if it unsettled them. That's when I know it works. God, I'm mean. *blink* And the people who're not reading it for pleasure can pick holes in it much better for you to plug them before posting. :)

nightmistress said:
I wish you luck on it. I know that the muses can be fickle. I am a poet so they play with me all the time.
I write poetry and some folks call me a poet. I've sold 14 to Whispers Media. Poetry is the balm for my soul. I never wrote it till a couple years ago same with writing period. I love both.

I write poetry and some folks call me a poet. I've sold 14 to Whispers Media. Poetry is the balm for my soul. I never wrote it till a couple years ago same with writing period. I love both.
I started writing abot 10 years ago. I look at the stuff I wrote when I was 13 now and go "man what was I thinking!" LOL. ((((((Red)))))) good luck.

nightmistress said:
I started writing abot 10 years ago. I look at the stuff I wrote when I was 13 now and go "man what was I thinking!" LOL. ((((((Red)))))) good luck.

It was like a well sprung up in regards to both things. I never knew it was in me. :eek:

((((((((hugs))))))))) Thank you. :rose:

*sitting in the middle of the floor with all the gifts and the paper* *looks around* Who the fuck stole the tape? *panics* Now is not the time to be playing silly buggers with me... *bell goes off in kitchen* *Panics* I'm not ready for the cake.

Yeah this all going so smoothly :rolleyes: *flops on floor*

Mmmm, what a positively gorgeous day! High seventies, sunny, warm breezes... it doesn't get much better than this. *sigh*

Do you ever think you made a mistake?

I take it for granted I'll make mistakes. It makes me careful.

:kiss: Red.

Unrelated. I have got to get that movie on DVD. It fucking rocks!

Vermilion said:
Hrmm... Chantily's on heat tonight methinks...

x
V
bwahahaha... 'on heat' or in heat? ;) darlin haven't ya learned yet from all this time knowing me....I am always in heat! I have a sex drive that could potentially set the world on fire :D

Chantilyvamp said:
bwahahaha... 'on heat' or in heat? ;) darlin haven't ya learned yet from all this time knowing me....I am always in heat! I have a sex drive that could potentially set the world on fire :D

gimme some of yours? Mine's dead as a dodo.

Think it's the Pill, but can't face life without it <sigh>
Oh well.

x
V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back