Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am one proud mommy atm and I know hubby is well chuffed. Little diva asked for a pink Dora cake and that is what she will be getting after much rolling and mashing and decorating. :D :nana: :D :nana:
doracake.jpg

Chantilyvamp said:
I am one proud mommy atm and I know hubby is well chuffed. Little diva asked for a pink Dora cake and that is what she will be getting after much rolling and mashing and decorating. :D :nana: :D :nana:
doracake.jpg
Ohh that is tasty looking. :D Great job!!

Damn! :( I just remembered something I didn't get to do and now I have to wait to get to do it even longer. *pouts and stomps foot and pouts some more and whines a little too!* :( :( :(

scheherazade_79 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.

youre gonna get punished for that :cool:

femininity said:
scheherazade_79 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.

youre gonna get punished for that :cool:

Really? ;-)

I'll believe it when I see it :devil:

I've cleared space :heart: can I have u as the reward? :kiss:

scheherazade_79 said:
Really? ;-)

I'll believe it when I see it :devil:

I've cleared space :heart: can I have u as the reward? :kiss:
you'll have to wait till friday night to find out what your reward is :devil:

femininity said:
you'll have to wait till friday night to find out what your reward is :devil:

Fri night is years away tho... Can't I even have a clue? :kiss:

And if I clean my box twice in one night cos I was too lazy to do it properly the first time, does that constitute three rewards? :cool: :devil:

Have I ever mentioned how much I love you guys? I always manage to find something here that lifts my spirits, and I've really needed that the last few days. So again, thank you and I love you all. :rose:

Can't take the words back now, no matter what their result. Besides, I was right to finally say them.

I wish you'd pay more attention to MY medical problems. Seriously, how else am I supposed to tell you? Make a presentation? Rent a loudspeaker? What?

sophia jane said:
Can't take the words back now, no matter what their result. Besides, I was right to finally say them.
SOOOOO able to identify with this.

Permanent change is scary...even when I absolutely know it is the right thing to do.

Belegon said:
Permanent change is scary...even when I absolutely know it is the right thing to do.

"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." ~Anatole France

:rose:

damppanties said:
I don't believe that. Can prove it too. Just look at the post above that one. :heart:

*opens one eye* That was it. Last one. I'm all tapped out. Don't expect anything more for a while. *closes eye*

MagicaPractica said:
*opens one eye* That was it. Last one. I'm all tapped out. Don't expect anything more for a while. *closes eye*
*shakes you about*

CLANG CLANG tinkle

There. Hear that. There's more. *nods sagely*

MagicaPractica said:
Yeah. Like my brothers put my music box back together?
Does it still work? But i was thinking I'd have more fun with you.

"This part... where does this go...?" *lifts her leg* "Here?"

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back