Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
McKenna said:
I think I like you, my Prairie Home Companion. :rose:

Oh hear that old piano from down the avenue. I smell the lilacs, I look around for you. Oh my sweet, sweet old someone... coming through that door, it's saturday and... the band is playing... honey could we... ask for more?

Good night. :rose:

gra·no·la
/grəˈnoʊlə/
[gruh-noh-luh]
–adjective

An adjective used to describe people who are environmentally aware (flower child, tree-hugger) (Flower child? Tree-hugger, okay, but flower child?!) open-minded :)D) left-winged (yes) socially aware (yes)and active (ye-- no, "active" sounds too much anti-lazy; I happen to be pro ) queer or queer-positive, anti-oppressive/anti-discriminatory (racial, sexual, gender, class, age, etc.) with an organic and natural emphasis on living (good thing I got rid of that Durango, eh?), who will usually refrain from consuming or using anything containing animals (WTF?! No way! I eat meat.) and animal by-products (for health and/or environmental reasons), as well as limit consumption of what he or she does consume, as granola people are usually concerned about wasting resources (mostly true). Usually buy only fair-trade goods and refrain from buying from large corporations, as most exploit the environment as well as their workers (*cough* WalMart is the devil *cough*), which goes against granola core values. The choice of not removing body hair (see amazon) and drug use are not characteristics that define granola people, and people, regardless of granola status, may or may not partake in said activities. This definition is sometimes confused with hippy (Agreed.).

McKenna said:
gra·no·la
/grəˈnoʊlə/
[gruh-noh-luh]
–adjective

An adjective used to describe people who are environmentally aware (flower child, tree-hugger) (Flower child? Tree-hugger, okay, but flower child?!) open-minded :)D) left-winged (yes) socially aware (yes)and active (ye-- no, "active" sounds too much anti-lazy; I happen to be pro ) queer or queer-positive, anti-oppressive/anti-discriminatory (racial, sexual, gender, class, age, etc.) with an organic and natural emphasis on living (good thing I got rid of that Durango, eh?), who will usually refrain from consuming or using anything containing animals (WTF?! No way! I eat meat.) and animal by-products (for health and/or environmental reasons), as well as limit consumption of what he or she does consume, as granola people are usually concerned about wasting resources (mostly true). Usually buy only fair-trade goods and refrain from buying from large corporations, as most exploit the environment as well as their workers (*cough* WalMart is the devil *cough*), which goes against granola core values. The choice of not removing body hair (see amazon) and drug use are not characteristics that define granola people, and people, regardless of granola status, may or may not partake in said activities. This definition is sometimes confused with hippy (Agreed.).

My SO has been making some really kickass homemade granola...

MaeveoSliabh said:
No, lovey... I tore my rotator cuff and the ibuprofen is prescription. I've already taken seven aleve today and it hasn't touched it. It's starting to make me grouchy.
owwie :rose:

singing*

Midnight
I'm drunk
I don't give a fuck
Wanna dance
By myself
Guess you're outta luck
Don't touch
Back up
I'm not the one
Buh bye
Listen up it's just not happening
You can say what you want to your boyfriends
Just let me have my fun tonight
Aiight

I'm not here for your entertainment
You don't really want to mess with me tonight
Just stop and take a second
I was fine before you walked into my life
Cause you know it's over
Before it began
Keep your drink just give me the money
It's just you and your hand tonight

:catroar:

Getting your hopes up only distracts you from the current reality. Carry on.
but I really, really wanted that job.

It's a few hours till it's necessary for me to get up, yet I'm up. For some reason my mind won't settle down into some semblance of peaceful oblivion. Plans for the upcoming day are running wild through my head and I just want them to stop. I just want to sleep and dream!

It begins. . . didn't take long. I suspected it would be a week or two, not a day. Oh well, sometimes it sucks to be right. *shrugs* I shouldn't be surprised though and honestly I'm not. Still it stings.

RedHairedandFriendly said:
It begins. . . didn't take long. I suspected it would be a week or two, not a day. Oh well, sometimes it sucks to be right. *shrugs* I shouldn't be surprised though and honestly I'm not. Still it stings.
:rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back