Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have gamer's remorse. :(
I fought the last boss and watched the credits roll. *cries*

*sigh*

Anybody have a couple hundred bucks I can borrow? Don't really want to get kicked out of the house...

FatDino said:
Anyone wants to listen to Vietnamese or Chinese songs? :D

I SO want to make a sarcastic comment about immigrants not adjusting to the dominant culture. ;)

cloudy said:
I SO want to make a sarcastic comment about immigrants not adjusting to the dominant culture. ;)
That wouldn't work, gorgeous, because I listen to a lot of English songs. :D

cloudy said:
We could pretend, though, couldn't we?
Pretending is something I could do. :devil:

In fact, I can make it look so real no one will be able to tell the difference. You just have to make the faces and the noises...and some gestures...:D

FatDino said:
Pretending is something I could do. :devil:

In fact, I can make it look so real no one will be able to tell the difference. You just have to make the faces and the noises...and some gestures...:D

I've done that before. :D

FatDino said:
Crap. Now I have all these inappropriate images in my head.

Look how you people have spoiled me here. :mad:

Back in my clubbin' days, a friend of mine and I would pretend we didn't speak English is some gross guy wouldn't leave us alone. Swedish, Russian, it didn't matter.

It was really funny when they started talking really loud, like that would make a difference. :D

SO I just talked to my sister... :rolleyes:

What have we learned?

If I can blow up and yell and cry a little- then she'll accept some logic.

It's not legitimate unless there's a bunch of emotion attached. My tears mean I love her.

I feel like I'm her husband. :confused:

cloudy said:
Back in my clubbin' days, a friend of mine and I would pretend we didn't speak English is some gross guy wouldn't leave us alone. Swedish, Russian, it didn't matter.

It was really funny when they started talking really loud, like that would make a difference. :D
Come to Canada, cloudy, I'll teach you Vietnamese and we can go piss off some arrogant English-speaking studs. :D

Hell, you don't even have to speak Vietnamese, I'll just say anything in that language while you speak Ojibway. It's not like they can tell any difference. :devil:

Stella_Omega said:

What have we learned?

It's not legitimate unless there's a bunch of emotion attached. My tears mean I love her.

PMSL!!!

Dino: I can pretend to speak Vietnamese, I bet. I'll probably be actually saying something like "The clock tastes like ass," but it'll sound good. :D

Stella_Omega said:

What have we learned?

This made me smile. :D

cloudy said:
Dino: I can pretend to speak Vietnamese, I bet. I'll probably be actually saying something like "The clock tastes like ass," but it'll sound good. :D
Oh I bet it would. :D

All you have to do is repeating whichever words I have said that you can pronounce. Oh, just think of the conversation...Okay, we'll have to make sure that we won't be sitting on any chairs that are too high, we don't want to fall off. :D

FatDino said:
Oh I bet it would. :D

All you have to do is repeating whichever words I have said that you can pronounce. Oh, just think of the conversation...Okay, we'll have to make sure that we won't be sitting on any chairs that are too high, we don't want to fall off. :D
I've been listening to "Kung Fu Hustle playing in the other room- subtitled. I'd so love to learn Cantonese- And Vietnamese, for that matter, and Tamil....

Stella_Omega said:
I've been listening to "Kung Fu Hustle playing in the other room- subtitled. I'd so love to learn Cantonese- And Vietnamese, for that matter, and Tamil....
Kung Fu Hustle? That movie is freaking hilarious. But you have to understand where all the hm...the books...techniques come from to see how funny it actually is.

Mình rất thích mọi người ở diễn đàn AH. (That's Vietnamese.)

I can't insert Chinese in here without having it appear as boxes to everyone. Damn it.

FatDino said:
Kung Fu Hustle? That movie is freaking hilarious. But you have to understand where all the hm...the books...techniques come from to see how funny it actually is.

Mình rất thích mọi người ở diễn đàn AH. (That's Vietnamese.)

I can't insert Chinese in here without having it appear as boxes to everyone. Damn it.
I bet your Veitnamese writing there doesn't sound like;

Minn rawt thich moy negooi dee-en dan ah--- does it?

Kung Fu hustle is not only funny- but gorgeous, as well, when you can stop laughing long enough to look

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back