Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just do it. You can do it. You can. You just do it. Today. Now. Just you. Do it.

:eek: Gawd, I hate it when I forget a butt plug of all things.... :eek:

No not in RL, in a new story....... :rolleyes:

OMG..I leave the room fro 2 minutes to make a coffee, little one was watchig her show. I come back shes in the floor and has taken loads of tags off things in one of the yard sale boxes that I just got done with *bangs head on wall*

Ok people, I have a bit of confusion here. As you know, I'm a smoker. And I know I can't take my zippo on the plane. So am I allowed matches? If so, how many? Can I take a pack? :confused:

I wonder if they have disposable lighters in London.

Last edited:
Samandiriel said:
Ok people, I have a bit of confusion here. As you know, I'm a smoker. And I know I can't take my zippo on the plane. So am I allowed matches? If so, how many? Can I take a pack? :confused:

Yes love, we have dispossable lighters!

you'll be able to get one almost right away after checking out. :kiss: so, you coming to mine for tea? :D

Samandiriel said:
Ok people, I have a bit of confussion here. As you know, I'm a smoker. And I know I can't take my zippo on the plane. So am I allowed matches? If so, how many? Can I take a pack? :confused:

I'm a non-smoker... So I really don't know the regs. But I'm willing to bet you can't smoke on the plane anyway. So I would just wait to hit the airport, and then get a lighter there. *nods* Good luck on that, though.

Oh and...

:D :D :D

Congrats!!!!

:kiss: :rose: :heart:

Fallenfromgrace said:
Yes love, we have dispossable lighters!

you'll be able to get one almost right away after checking out. :kiss: so, you coming to mine for tea? :D
I'm gonna have tea in bed but thank you. ;)

Samandiriel said:
Ok people, I have a bit of confussion here. As you know, I'm a smoker. And I know I can't take my zippo on the plane. So am I allowed matches? If so, how many? Can I take a pack? :confused:

Not sure about in the luggage but I know they have disposable lighters at the airport...or they did not long ago.

ah, hubby just said 'zippos can go as long as they are in checked luggage and are in an approved container'

I'g go with buy a lighter when you get there

inlovewithyourghost said:
I'm a non-smoker... So I really don't know the regs. But I'm willing to bet you can't smoke on the plane anyway. So I would just wait to hit the airport, and then get a lighter there. *nods* Good luck on that, though.

Oh and...

:D :D :D

Congrats!!!!

:kiss: :rose: :heart:
Considering the amount of hours I'll be on the plane, I'm gonna rip the top of the pack of cigarettes and stuff them all in my mouth and hope that Vana's standing there with a lighter waiting for me. :rolleyes:

Chantilyvamp said:
Not sure about in the luggage but I know they have disposable lighters at the airport...or they did not long ago.

ah, hubby just said 'zippos can go as long as they are in checked luggage and are in an approved container'

I'g go with buy a lighter when you get there
Thanks mate ;)

Samandiriel said:
I'm gonna have tea in bed but thank you. ;)

if youl et me you guys' personal maid for your duration of your stay, i'll go 70/30 with you on the profits from the video sales :D

Samandiriel said:
Considering the amount of hours I'll be on the plane, I'm gonna rip the top of the pack of cigarettes and stuff them all in my mouth and hope that Vana's standing there with a lighter waiting for me. :rolleyes:
A blowtorch perhaps might be more efficient if that's the case :D

Samandiriel said:

You'll become multi millionaires with your 30 cut, and i will be named the world's richest :D

i could auction off your cigerette butts, and things like the spoon vana used to stire her coffee :D

Fallenfromgrace said:
You'll become multi millionaires with your 30 cut, and i will be named the world's richest :D

i could auction off your cigerette butts, and things like the spoon vana used to stire her coffee :D
Just don't touch her goddess mug :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back