Isolated BDSM Blurts: Facehugger Fetish

Things are too complicated and I don’t know what to do. I am trying to help one person and that has made another unhappy. I hate this.

Oh no. :( I hate those situations.

Hang in there. :rose:

Nude June

It took a lot of planning with work and other commitments but Sir and I are starting a CMnf June shortly. It will be a thrilling experiment with a few events organised and a few surprises.
I find the most arousing thing will be going to Sir in a dress and having Sir burn it so I will be naked at his with no clothing available to me. He lives an hours drive away so naked with no escape!

1. I never knew I'd be capable of being this uninterested in cider.

2. I'd rather be elsewhere.

I dropped a stack of papers at an angle but instead of all flying everywhere like you'd expect they twisted around and landed in a neat pile face-up.

Best thing that's happened to me in the past 5 years.

Day 1.

I curse my penchant for self-sabotage.

Last edited:
For a friend :heart:

attachment.php

Attachments

• 5D20A06C-E907-4F44-BE67-069C596A7E00.jpg
    5D20A06C-E907-4F44-BE67-069C596A7E00.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 1
You're one of few people here with a healthy sleep cycle?

Or are we talking so early as in way too early?

I seem to only get 6 hrs. no matter what. Went to bed at midnight due to heavy lifting activity on Saturday. I was exhausted.

I would really like to sleep in sometimes.

Oh wait, I have cats. Nevermind.

Am I seriously thinking about buying (more) clothes that I know I will almost never wear?

Who am I even?

But I wanna!

I hate Summer.
It's too hot to sleep. I would much rather be really cold than really hot.
I'm seriously considering going to Alaska on 'holiday' and just overstaying my visa till winter then getting deported back here.

I solved today's NYT crossword so fast and it made me happy, because usually I can't finish Friday puzzles, and definitely not as easily as this one fell into place. Except turned out I didn't finish the puzzle today either. There's a mistake there somewhere and I can't find it.

Annoying.

EDIT: Finally! Only took like 20 mins to find the mistake. :rolleyes: Yay I solved a Friday!

Last edited:
Back