Isn't painful anal more erotic?

AnalLady

Literotica Guru
Why everyone is talking about anal without pain as if it is the way it should be?

Isn't pain during and after anal so erotic feeling?

Maybe not pain...a bit of discomfort while I enter her has been very sensual. That means its time to adjust our approach. SHe slows down..doesn't push back into me so hard. Maybe add a gyration to 'screw' onto me.

Totally agree with the word (Stretched) but can add the level of pain that the only way to control it comes through your ability to make your asshole lose control over the invading object. This happens when the closed by nature asshole opened to the widest possible shape.

My wife's only anal experience was so painful that she has never allowed it to happen again. Maybe a little pain is good, but not what she experienced.

#1 Rule

THe Receiver sets the pace. If they want to be entered faster they ask or take it. Go slow...the rewared is worth it many times over

#2 Rule

Lots of lube...no need to elaborate

To be sure there is a little moment when my girl is getting her cock in my ass that there may be a little twinge of pain. Especially if she is impatient 😝 However it goes away quickly once she is in balls deep and she can start to fuck me hard. No pain then just joy!

To be sure there is a little moment when my girl is getting her cock in my ass that there may be a little twinge of pain. Especially if she is impatient 😝 However it goes away quickly once she is in balls deep and she can start to fuck me hard. No pain then just joy!
What is the size and shape of that cock?

#1 Rule

THe Receiver sets the pace. If they want to be entered faster they ask or take it. Go slow...the rewared is worth it many times over

#2 Rule

Lots of lube...no need to elaborate
Agree to number 2 but not all the time with number 1. The first rule takes the surprise and the feel of being wanted out of the game

Everyone has different rules for different game and all of us are learning about our needs
With my girlfriend, she is in charge completely. She decides everything about how she fucks me. I am happy to submit to her and I worship her cock.

Totally agree with the word (Stretched) but can add the level of pain that the only way to control it comes through your ability to make your asshole lose control over the invading object. This happens when the closed by nature asshole opened to the widest possible shape.
I have experienced this. The total opening of the ass and accepting the cock and loss of control. It is the most mind bending feeling, always accompanied by prostate orgasm. The cock pounding away at my hole, pressure building inside of me. My ass and my brain. Building, building, more, more, then WHAM! a release like a dam breaking. Full body orgasm, shakeing of limbs, total release. God played a trick on me, he made it feel so good, I want it all the time, with anyone who can give me this pleasure. I dream of someday being with someone with a big cock, one I can just barely take fucking me like I describe, and when I orgasm, they don't stop, just keep fucking me rideing my ass to their own pleasure, and so hard and long that I pass out, at least become incoherent, babbling, drooling, total loss of control. I think I would like to be a gang bang slut. At least once in my life.

Back