Is It Really That Good? (closed)

Debbie laughed again. She was glad that Jake was there and it wasn't until that moment that she realized how at ease she was with him. She made her laugh and despite what he said, she considered him to be good looking. She imagined how life would have been different if she wasn't a volleyball player: she would hang out with the smart kids, have more interesting and genuine friends and maybe a faithful boyfriend. Someone who made her feel comfortable and laugh, just like Jake did.

What would it be like to be Jake's girlfriend? What would it really be like? Lost in her thoughts, she was getting closer and closer to Jake, mindlessly stretching her body up. Before she realized what her body was doing without her mind's consent, Debbie's lips touched Jake's sweetly and ever so tenderly.

Jake had closed his eyes, just relaxing on the bed with Debbie at his side. The warmth of her against him was just so damn soothing. He almost felt sleep begin to take him, and he wondered what would happen if he fell asleep. She would probably sneak back out his window and he would see her another time, and he definately didn't want her to leave just yet. He was enjoying having her company too much for her to leave.

He felt her shift over him, her body getting closer. At first he thought she was leaving and he opened his eyes to tell her that he was still awake. But all he saw was her face over his and then her lips touched his.

Kiss?

She was kissing him!

His eyes went wide. He didn't know what to do. All he knew was that her sweet soft lips were against his and her body was nearly on top of his now. He could feel the line of her body running along his. He put his hands on her sides and held her then carefully he kissed her back. He worked his mouth awkwardly as he wasn't sure of himself. But there was no way he was going to turn down kissing Debbie.

Jake kissed Debbie back, though a little awkwardly. Debbie couldn't help but thinking how sweet that was, how different from kissing Jason kissing Jake was and how much she craved that difference. She opened her eyes to gaze into Jake's.

Debbie kissed Jake again. She kissed his cheek bone and traced kisses from there to his lips. Once her lips were pressed against his, she slowly parted her lips, letting her tongue gently lick Jake's lips, encouraging them to part as well.

Jake felt the kiss deepen, her body shifted on top of him as she got into a better position to kiss him. Her lips moved away from his to kiss his cheek before moving back to his lips. When he felt her tongue touch his lips he opened her mouth lightly. This was getting intense and now he could taste her. For a guy who had never made out with a girl before he found everything coming at him faster than he could respond to it.

His tongue danced with her before he even realized that he was frenching Debbie McCalister. This was like every guy in school's fantasy and it was happening to him. Even now he could feel his body responding to it, awaking to the fact that there was a female on top of him. Part of him was embarrassed to be popping a boner already, but it wasn't like he could help himself, Debbie had to know how fucking hot she was right.

If she was letting him probe her mouth with his tongue, when was it okay for his hands to touch her body? His hands slipped up and down her sides, not moving very much but still getting a feel for her.

Debbie loved Jake's gentle touch. He was being kind and respectful... well, as respectful as any straight guy could while a girl was on top of him while they were french kissing. He wasn't pushing or rushing her.

She shifted on top of him, feeling his erection. She figured it was normal, she knew how boys were. Jason had been her boyfriend the longest, but he hadn't been her first. She rested her hand on his hip to steady herself to keep kissing Jake.

She kissed his lips some more, leading the way and trying to make things easy and comfortable for Jake since these were his first kisses. Ever. She traced several kisses down Jake's neck, trying her hardest to go as slowly, gently and sweetly as she possibly could.

Jake felt her shift on top of him and he got worried that she would be upset about his erection digging into her. But she didn't pull away, nor did she say anything about it. Instead her lips trailed away from his, but not away from his body. She kissed her way down his chin, his neck. Each soft press of her lips sent shivers through him. He raised his head up a little so that could kiss him where ever she wanted.

He wasn't going to stop anything she wanted to do to him. This was a very special and new experience for him. He didn't expect her to sleep with him tonight, but he did wonder how far she would take this. He would be forever greatful for anything she did. Since everything would be new to him it would be good no matter what.

The only thing that worried him a little is that he knew she was upset about Jason. And if anything happened between them tonight he didn't want her to regret it in the morning. So he would be gentle and as good for her as he could possibly be. Though his body was tingling in protest, shivering in pleasure as she kissed her way down.

Making out with Jake made her forget all about Jason. The phone call seemed to have happened years ago, instead of just an hour or so.

Kissing her way up on the other side of Jake's neck, Debbie eventually made her way to Jake's lips again. She kissed him deeply and passionately this time, not shying away from letting him know how much she was enjoying the kisses they shared.

Guessing Jake was probably uncomfortable with her weight on him now, she rolled to the side, ending up lying on her back by Jake's side. A moment after, she realized she just attacked the guy who had been kind enough to lend her an ear and a friendly shoulder.

"I'm sorry, Jake... I don't want you to think I'm too forward or anything... I'm not sure what's happening to me, I didn't mean to offend you or anything."

Jake blinked when she rolled off of him. His hands had made it to the small of her back before she pulled away. He had been enjoying himself completely. Kissing her was better than any videogame he ever played that was for sure. She rolled off of him and apologized for being so forward and he looked at her in confusion.

"Debbie are you kidding. That was the best thing ive ever done in my life." He told her. "It took me a minute to realize i wasnt dreaming. I made I was just making out with Debbie McCalister. Nit only that you have given me my first experience with a girl, I couldnt think of a better night." I assured her reaching over to take her hand softly in mine. "I just dont want you to regret it. I know shit is crazy for you right now and the last thing i want to do it take advantage of you. We've just became friends and i dont want to lose you that quickly, you know what i mean?"

"You're the sweetest guy I've ever met." Debbie said, squeezing Jake's hand gently. Any other guy from school would be, no doubt, trying to get her naked by now. She pulled Jake by his hand so that he was now on top of her.

Jake was right, there was a lot of crap going on in her life and through her mind right now. But feeling Jake close to her made Debbie feel like all that worry could be postponed, if only for a while. Debbie gave Jake a little more room to take control now. She let him kiss her at his own pace, however he wanted. While he did so, Debbie's hands caressed Jake's arms, shoulders and sides. She moved her hands slowly when Jake kissed her more gently and she dared a little more when Jake was more passionate in his kisses.

"I really don't want to spend the night all alone in that big house. You think I could stay? Wouldn't your mom and dad be angry? I don't want to cause any trouble."

Jake was happy that he was the sweetest guy she had ever met. And he was also sad that he was th sweetest guy she ever met. Jake felt bad that people only wanted to use her popularity and take advantage of her status or whatever. When she pulled him on top of her he put both hands on either side of her. He didnt want to press his weight on top of her. Well actually he really wanted to, but he wanted to be naked against her, he wanted to feel her soft warm skin against his.

So he carefully held himself over her, but took the chance to kiss her. This time it was his turn to explore her with his mouth. He kissed her chin and slid his lips slowly down her neck til he reached her collar bone, then moved back up. He kissed her lips and slid his tongue out to taste her.

She asked to stay with him for the night but feared what his parents would do. Jake smiled, "Debbie if they saw you come out of my room in the morning they would be so surprised they would forget their own names. If you wanna stay with me tonight I would love that. I wont sleep naked either." He teased kissing her again.

She thought for a moment. Yes, probably Jake's parents would be stunned seeing a girl coming out of his bedroom early in the morning.

Debbie slipped from underneath Jake and got on her feet.

"That's the thing, Jake..." She said, looking at him provokingly. "I'm not sure sleeping all dressed up would be comfortable." She said, unbuttoning her shirt dress to reveal a simple, plain black matching bra and panties set. Jake's kisses had turned Debbie on more than she could possibly have imagined. She was needy for attention and care and Jake had given her exactly that. She wasn't expecting them to have sex that night and she wasn't to let that happen. But spending the whole night spooning or cuddling up feeling skin to skin could be perfect.

Jake blinked as she got out from under him. He watched with a pit in his stomach as she climbed off the bed and turned toward him. He thought maybe his joke was bad and he should have kept his mouth shut. He didnt want to imply anything should happen tonight. He watched her hands move to her dress and fiddle.

He opened his mouth to speak, but before the words could come out of his mouth her dress fell to the floor. There she stood, the hottest girl in school standing before him in nothing but her underwear...her sexy black underwear. He swallowed and said, "Oh god." His voice nervous and squeaky.

He got to his knees on the bed and felt his cock pushing at his pants. He looked down and blushed, "You are so beautiful. How can you be that hot? It shouldnt be possible but..." he looked her over unable to keep the desire from his eyes. "Fuck." He whispered.

Jake swallowed and said, "Debbie I didnt mean for you to strip. It was a joke. Please dont feel like you have to do anything for me. Besides if you slept with me in only that i umm...." he glanced down at his erection, "I dont think i could stop this thing."

"Jake... I took my clothes off merely because sleeping in this..." She pointed to the dress on the floor. "Would be too uncomfortable!" Debbie winked at Jake. She wasn't making fun of Jake, she was just teasing him. She knew that, sometime later, when he was more experienced, he would look back at this a remember it with a warm sense of tenderness.

Debbie climbed to Jake's bed again, but this time under the covers.

"You coming?" She smiled her sweetest, most tempting smile.

Jake slipped off the bed so she could crawl under the covers. For a long while he stood there not sure what to do. He debated on what he should do. Clearly the obvious choice was to undress too. She surely would expect him to sleep fully clothed, but the thought of being next to her in nearly nothing was terrifying.

Still if he couldnt do this with her now. How could he do it with anyone else ever. Let alone have actual sex. He took a deep breath and pulled off his shirt. Then buttoned his jeans and slid them down until he was before her in just his boxers with a little tent in them. He blushed and ran a hand over his stomach nervously.

"Sorr you are so much orettier than me." He said and slowly slipped into bed beside her, but careful not to touch up against her yet.

Debbie couldn't help but look at Jake's body. She was so tired of body's like Jason's, all buff and, honestly, fake looking. She didn't fail to notice Jake's erection, either.

"I think you look just fine, Jake." Debbie whispered, smiling. She pulled him to bed and hugged him. Her head on his chest, her arm around his waist, one leg on top of one of his. "You are a very good pillow!" She teased while stretching a little to kiss Jake's lips.

Debbie had never felt so comfortable in her life. She felt warm and safe for once in her life. Jake really was someone special.

Jake slipped off the bed so she could crawl under the covers. For a long while he stood there not sure what to do. He debated on what he should do. Clearly the obvious choice was to undress too. She surely would expect him to sleep fully clothed, but the thought of being next to her in nearly nothing was terrifying.

Still if he couldnt do this with her now. How could he do it with anyone else ever. Let alone have actual sex. He took a deep breath and pulled off his shirt. Then buttoned his jeans and slid them down until he was before her in just his boxers with a little tent in them. He blushed and ran a hand over his stomach nervously.

"Sorr you are so much orettier than me." He said and slowly slipped into bed beside her, but careful not to touch up against her yet.

Almost immediately she was against him. Her head on his chest as she snuggled close. He could feel the smoothness of her skin against his and it was heaven. He sighed and let out a nervous breath as he relaxed into the bed. He put his arm around her and began to stroke her back gently as he closed his eyes.

"You make a good blanket." He replied with a soft smile. With a soft breath they relaxed together and Jake felt sleep pull him away.

He dreamt of Debbie that night. He dreamt of the things he should have sone with her but had no balls to try. He could hear her voice echoing in his dreams as the man deep down inside of him demanded to be free of his long imprisonment.

Debbie woke up with the first light of the morning, a little startled and not really knowing where she was. I took her a moment to remember she was in Jake's bedroom and that the warm body heavily breathing beside her was his.

She smiled and shifted, figuring it would be at least an hour or so before she really had to get up. She tried not to wake Jake, he looked so peaceful and content sleeping by her side.

Debbie's shifting woke him, but he remained still with his eyes closed as the warmth of her body made him not want to get up until he had too. Unfortunately nature called a few minutes later and it was either get out of bed, or wet it and that wouldnt make a good impression at all. So slowly he slid out of the bed and headed off to the restroom. Once he was done, he brushed his teeth and went to the kitchen to make breakfast for them.

It took him no time at all to whip up some scrambled eggs and sausage. Then he walked back into his room with two plates. He smiled brightly as he brought her a plate and held it by her face so the smell would make her open her eyes.

"Good morning." He said happily.

"Breakfast" Debbie muttered. She opened her eyes suddenly! Breakfast? How come...?

She looked at Jake grateful for his attention. Nobody had ever been that kind to her.

"Aren't you the gentleman?" Debbie giggled taking her plate. She was starving, hungry out of her mind. "I'm sorry I'm wolfing the food down." She said between bites. "I didn't realize how hungry I was." She said as she finished her plate.

Suddenly reminding herself that she probably didn't look very good right now, having just woken up, she went to the bathroom. She brushed her long brown hair with her hands, washed her face with water as cold as she could bear and pinched her cheeks to give herself some color. She looked a little better.

Still in her black underwear, she mad her way back to Jake's room. "What now?" She thought, nervously.

Jake smiled as he watched her eat. It was comforting to him that she enjoyed his food so much. Besides she was still onky in her underwear, and he had a hard time taking his eyes off her breasts. Man he really really wanted to touch her more intimately. He watched her trot off the the bathroom and hoped that his parents would see her walking around in her underwear...then he realized he didnt care.

When she came back he shrugged, "I dont know. Its Saturday and i dont usually do much over the weekend. I was gonna play some video games probably, but I can play with you if you want." He told her with a wink. "Kidding of course. Did I say yet today how fucking beautiful you are?" He asked again letting himself look at her.

"What a shameless liar you are!" Debbie said, giggling and pulling Jake by his hand so that he was standing as close to her as could be. Debbie kissed Jake sweetly and gently at first, but soon the pair was lost in a deep, passionate kiss. Debbie took Jake's hands in hers, putting one in the small of her back and the other on her butt.

While she broke the kiss to breathe a little, she said "Jake... I think I want a shower... Wouldn't you be the sweetest person ever and help me... uhm... you know, wash my back?". She looked at Jake with big, hopeful eyes, looking into his own through her long, dark lashes and smiling shyly.

Jake liked kissing her. He liked better that she had pulled his hand to her ass. He squeezed her ass gently, fuck she was tight and in shape. Jake felt his body respond to being close to her. When she broke the kiss and asked him to help her wash her back his body tightened. Did that mean he was about to see this goddess naked? He trembled and nodded, "Okay."

Then she was pulling him to the bathroom. With a swift kick behind him Jake shut the door as they entered. He paused and locked the door then turned back to Debbie. "Allow me to make sure the water is right for you."

He moved past her to the shower and fiddled with the knobs until the shower was running and the water was nice and hot. He turned toward a cabinet over the toliet and grabbed a hand towel and held it up. "So i can do a very very good job." He smiled.

His eyes watched Debbie now. She stood in only her underwear and it was two simple pieces of cloth that kept him from seeing not only his first naked girl, but the hottest naked girl he could ever hope to see.

Debbie was struggling to keep a straight face. His care and attention made her smile of happiness, but she was afraid he would think she was just making fun of him. She watched as Jake prepared their shower.

When he was all done, he stood staring at her. Debbie felt a shiver of excitement going through her body - she was looking forward to Jake's caresses and kisses. She was so turned on and willing, in fact, the thought that she was going to be naked in front of Jake didn't even register fully.

Looking deep into Jake's eyes, Debbie reached back to unclasp her bra. Slowly, she let it slide down, freeing her perky, round, firm breasts. She paused to assess Jake's reaction. Smiling, she hooked her thumbs on the sides of her panties, pushing them down. Once they fell to the floor, she stepped out of them, giving Jake the opportunity to see all her nakedness, included the clean shaven triangle between her thighs.

Jake felt his throat go dry completely as he watched debbie's hands move behind her back. He knew exactly what she was reaching for and he couldn't believe this was actually about to happen to him. He had gone from total nobody to being with the hottest girl in school in a matter of days.

She shifted and her bra dropped to the floor. Her perky, round, full and wonderful bare chest revealed before him, drawing his eyes like a magnet. His throat was no longer dry, now he was almost drooling for her. And Debbie wasn't about to give him a repreave from it either. Instead her hands went to her panties and she took her time peeling them down her body.

She rose up and posed lightly for him, letting him see her full nakedness. His eyes couldn't believe what he was seeing. "Oh my God Debbie. You are incredible." He said breathlessly.

He took a step toward her, as if he would touch her. But he stopped himself, unwilling to do something until she let him.

Back