Is It Really That Good? (closed)

So explore he did. He kissed her all over. Starting with the nape of her neck he began to let his lips roam over her body. He spent careful time with her, kissing over her collar bones over to her shoulders. All the while he ran his hands up and down her back, caressing her and holding her.

His lips moved gently over the tops of her breasts and he realized at this angle he would not be able to kiss her flat amazing tummy. So he rolled her over onto the bed smiling down at her. "I am going to be a minute." He warned and then burried his face to her body again, kissing over her breasts, letting his tongue tease and flick over her nipples. Moving from her breasts he kissed her tummy and even lower still.

He remembered the things he did to make her moan in pleasure from the first time he tasted from her core. So he repeated those licks, flicks and caresses. Her nectar was as sweet as ever and he liked it when she writhed on the bed for him. It excited him and made him harder than ever for her. True sex, he wasnt begining to realize, was more than just the sex itself. True sex was about the build up the tension of desires rubbing against each other until the enevitable explosive release.

Debbie felt her body being worshiped and she found out there were very few things she liked more than that. She wanted to return the favor, she wanted to do the same to Jake, but she couldn't find the strength to ask him to stop. It just felt too good.

As Jake licked her most intimate spot she couldn't help but run her hands through his hair. She wanted to caress him, but also push him to her a little more. She moaned and whispered his name, knowing she was reassuring him of the exquisite pleasure he was giving he. Debbie spread her legs for her lover a little more, offering herself to Jake. She thrust her hips towards him, encouraging him more and more to lap at her sweetness.

"Oh, Jake... Jake... stop, please stop, please... I'm gonna cum if you don't stop. Jake... please... baby... stop..." Debbie said, total abandon and waves of sheer pleasure almost to close to happening to contain.

Jake heard her plea and smiled. He looked up at her and lifted his head from between her legs. "I dont see a problem with that." He teased and buried his face baci between her legs. His tongue flicked and danced across her clit and his finger found its way inside of her. He didnt know why she wanted him to stop, she had the gift of multiple orgasms where he did not. So if she came on hus face then on his dick what was the big deal. He liked that he could give her so much oleasure. At least he had to be doing something right, right?

Secretly, Debbie always felt a little like she wasn't being good enough to Jake. He always treated her kindly, like no one ever had, and then gave her more pleasure than she had ever known. She kept feeling like something was missing in what she gave him.

Jake, as inexperienced as we said he were, quickly found Debbie's G-spot when the inserted his fingers in her. That caused Debbie to moan and grit her teeth in pleasure. She wished she could scream, she wished she could call Jake's name while he made her cum, but unfortunately, Jake's parents seemed to be home. Still, Debbie didn't hold it any longer, and came on Jake's face, grinding her hips against him, covering his face in her nectar.

Once she had a little time to catch her breath, she sat on the bed and kissed Jake's lips, tasting herself on him. She licked Jake's lips and quickly turned on the bed and got on all four like he had requested the day before. She hoped this was what Jake wanted, she was coming to the point where she wanted nothing more than to give him enough pleasure so that he'd fill her with his cock and, later, with one of his massive loads.

Jake watched her move away from him and get onto her knees on the beed before him. He smiled as she turned and bent over for him, allowing him to fuck her doggie style. That meant something to him. It meant she listened to what he wanted and remember and liked him enough to want to do it for him. He rose to his knees and scooted behind her his cock leading the way before him.

He slipped up behind her and ran his hands gently.down her back until he stroked her ass. "Hey beautiful." He said, and slipped himself inside of her. Sliding into her from behind feot incredible. Maybe it was the position, maybe it was the new angle, or may e it was just in his head but it felt tighter and it felt like he was deeper inside of her than ever before.

He didnt waste any time. He was too excited to hold back, he began to thrust in and out of her. His hands gripped her hips for leverage and he moved in and out of her making the bed rock as he did so.

Debbie realized she wasn't quite ready to take Jake in after her orgasm a little too late. She was still riding off the multitude of waves of pleasure her boyfriend had given her when he started to thrust deep inside of her.

Due to the angle, Jake's tip was rubbing the exact spot his fingers had teased only a few moments ago. Inevitably, and because Jake wasn't taking it slow at all, Debbie started to feel her muscles contract involuntarily and she was getting tighter and tighter around the shaft deep inside of her.

Debbie tried hard to control herself and not cum straight away, but it was proving hard to do. She grabbed the sheets with all her strength, but she couldn't contain it. Debbie started to shake uncontrollably, barely able to hold her position and to silence a loud moan that wanted to escape her lips. Her pussy started to contract like it had a life of it's own, milking Jake's cock, trying desperately to keep him inside her.

Jake grunted as he felt her tighten around him. He didnt know if it was the position or that sue was close to cumming that made her clamp down on him, but he liked it either way. He began to push into her and hold himself buried within her warm folds to savor her walls clamping around him before he would move in and out a little bit then repeat the process.

Debbie made the most wonderful noises and she was stiffling herself to try not to be very loud at all. The result was a series of cute almost innocent whimpers. They made Jake smile as what she was doing with him was far from innocent. He bent himself over her and wrapped his arms around her, his palms cupping her lovely breasts. He planted kisses on her back while he ground himself into her, stiring her insides up with his shaft.

"You dont have to hold back Debbie. My oarents are in Plam Springs for the weekend." He whispered against her shoulder. Then he straightened again and really began to fuck the hell out of her.

Debbie was going to answer that he could have told her earlier and let her in through the front door, but before she had the time to open her mouth, Jake was pounding deeper and deeper inside of her.

Since they were alone in the house, Debbie let go, screaming Jake's name, begging him for more though she knew he was giving her his all. She loved the feeling of his shaft fucking her harder and harder, but she loved the feeling of being wanted by a great guy.

Debbie got even wetter all of a sudden, Jake's cock going in and out of her at what seemed to be the speed of light, and she knew it was happening. She was going to have another orgasm. Debbie came, screaming in pleasure and still begging Jake to not stop. As soon as she thought her orgasm was coming to an end, it started all over again. And then again and again, until her body lost all strength, until she almost lost consciousness of where she was. The only things she was aware of, was who she was with and the pleasure that he had given her.

Debbie wasn't absolutely sure of what had just happened, but she figured it could only have been the multiple orgasms she sometimes heard the girls on the locker room talk about.

Debbie had slumped onto the bed on her stomach. Her screams had been constant until she seemed to go limp under him and his cock slipped from her. Slick and very wet from her juices he smiled and knew that he had fucked her wild. While Debbie tried coming back to reality, Jake laid down against her and began to gently kiss her shoulders and run his hand up and down her side.

He stayed out of her and let his cock simply rest on her ass. He didn't want to make her go completely insane or worse have her pass out before he got his turn to cum. That just wouldn't be fair.

"I'm getting pretty good at this aren't I?" He teased softly.

Debbie turned and pushed Jake down on the bed. She knew he hadn't finish yet, but she couldn't take it anymore in her pussy. It was simply just not possible. And yet, she still craved Jake's hot cream.

Kneeling on the bed, she instantly took Jake's cock in her mouth, not even giving him time to protest. She sucked hard, harder than she had ever sucked.

Debbie grabbed Jake's balls and squeezed perhaps a tiny bit harder than absolutely necessary. She bobbed her head up and down as fast as she possible could, even getting a little dizzy almost.

Jake gasped as her mouth engulfed him. There was no other word for it. She engulfed his cock like it owed her money or something. Then she bobbed her head up and down and Jake became lost in the sensation of tongue and cheek and tender but demanding hands on him. She took him off like a rocket where the onky destination was orgasm.

And orgasm he did! He cried out in warning but it was little more than a "Gah!" He burst into her mouth with every bit of as powerful a load as usual. He flooded her mouth with spurt after spurt of his load and the only choice was swallow or let it dribble from her mouth.

Debbie was in a completely different universe when Jake exploded in her mouth. She was so focused on making him give her one of his massive loads she didn't pay any attention to anything else besides Jake's wonderful cock.

Jake's loads were always huge and Debbie had a hard time swallowing it all despite her best efforts. Some of Jake's cum ended up dripping down her chin as she tried to swallow the hot cream in her mouth.

Debbie cleaned her chin as best as she could with the back of her hand and whispered in Jake's ear "Thank you for the very best sex in my whole life." Quickly, she ran off to the bathroom to clean up.

Jake smiled and scrambled out of the bed to chase her to the bathroom. He stepped up behind her and wrapped his arms around her stomach. He kissed her shoulder and neck gently and asked, "Who said I was done with you yet?" He teased.

Then he stepped to the side and fired up the shower smirking at her, "Just kidding." He told her smiling.

Together Jake and Debbie spent a glorious night with each other. Though Debbie had to leave early in the morning so she could get home with enough time to get ready for school. Jake lay there thinking about how his life at school was going to change in just one more week. Debbie had promise they would come out together next week. It was going to be an amazing rush.

Monday came and with it came the usual social highschool life. Debbie was getting tired of faking it, of Jason's comments on the hall, of the laughs she heard when she pass some girls by. Brandy, her so-called friend, stopped talking to her more than strictly necessary and even the girls on the volleyball team seemed to have lost the respect they had for her.

Debbie knew it was a consequence of the gossip Jason had spread an of his evilness. She knew Jason would do that, it wasn't a surprise. Next week would be even worse, she would be the surprise, showing up with Jake by her side. In that moment, Debbie realized she loved Jake because she knew nothing else mattered if she were with him.

However, during Biology class Debbie felt lonely. She had been abandoned by all that she used to hang out with. She was feeling cast out and a little sad. Seeing Jake in the front row of class and not sitting my his side or kissing him hello made it even worse.

At school it was becoming more and more difficult to hide his feelings for Debbie. They were everything a couple could be together and yet they had to keep their distance while being so close. He found it hard to not look at her or smile her way. He wanted more than anything to go up behind her and put his arms around her. It was stupid that they kept apart like this.

Jake heard the talk in the halls. Everyone seemed to think that Debbie had found another guy. Which was true, but nobody would think it could be him. That was the big secret. The big hottie on campus was dating a nobody and the people had not a clue. Though youd think they would figure something out considering nobody could name who Debbie was secretly dating.

He heard one rumor that it was some college guy with a foot long cock. Jake had to smile at that one. In the classes that they had together Jake had to fight not to stare or wave or do anything to get Debbie's attention. It was maddening.

At lunch he had to sit alone while Debbie was surrounded by people trying to get info from her. Why couldnt they just announce it? God it pissed him off that he couldnt even sit down and have lunch with his girlfriend because of these sheep.

At lunch, Debbie was feeling completely overwhelmed. Everywhere she turned, she heard questions or saw fake smiles. It was driving her nuts. She saw Jake and his friends on the cafeteria line and wanted nothing more than to shut everyone up and just run to him and give Jake the kiss of his life.

Debbie excused herself saying she was going to the bathroom but, instead, she went to the gym. The girl's locker room was empty now, it was the only place she could be alone and think. Debbie felt completely lonely, even more so surrounded by other people. The only person that made her feel good was Jake and she missed him already. "One more week, one more week, just one more week..." She kept repeating to herself. But a week was too much, waiting until Friday to finally hug him and be around him was too much.

"Could you come meet me at the girl's locker room? Please? Now?" She texted Jake.

Jake had been staring at his horrible school lunch when Debbie left so he didnt see her leave nor did he know why she left. He did look around for her when he didnt see her in the cloud of popularity that she had been the center of beforehand. She wasnt in the cafeteria anymore and he figured she had gone to the bathrooms or something.

This sucked. Why couldnt she just say fuck all those shallow people and just be with him. He found himself missing her uncontrolably during the week.

Then he got her text. He thought she was in trouble so he jumped up and booked it as fast as he could to the locker room. It was lunch time so nobody was around the locker room and wouldnt see him talking to her.

However he didnt want to just walk into the girls locker room so he knocked and called out, "Debbie? You here?"

Debbie heard Jake's voice and sighed with relief. He did come! Debbie opened the locker room door and pulled Jake in pretty hard by his shirt. They almost bumped teeth when Debbie pressed her lips to Jake's, kissing him passionately.

"I've missed you. I was so lonely with all those people, I can't take this anymore, Jake. I want to be with you out in the open. Screw Jason, screw popularity. It's you that I want." She pulled him to her once more to kiss him deeply, hugging him by his shoulders, making sure their embrace was tight.

It was the moment he had longed for since his tryst with Debbie had begun. Finally she was ready to fully accept him. Sure sex was a way of acceptance, but it didnt count if it was hidden. It was like an embarrassing secret. He kissed her back for all he was worth.

His cock grew excited at the news as well and he pushed it against her to let her fell how happy she made him. "Everything will be fine dont worry." He promised.

Debbie felt Jake's cock grow while they were kissing and as soon as Jake broke their kiss, she reached between them and stroked it through his jeans. "Damn, Jake, I can't get enough of you."

She kept kissing and stroking her boyfriend, slowly backing up so her back was against the wall and Jake's body was completely against hers. Debbie unbuttoned and unzipped Jake's pants and let her hand slide inside his boxer shorts. Her lips were on his again in a split second, and she kept kissing him passionately. She moaned lightly into their kiss, giving him pleasure gave her pleasure. In one swift move, Debbie took her top off, her breasts begging to be released from her hot pink bra.

Debbie heard some noise outside the locker room, but she was so lost in lust at the moment she didn't even register it could possibly mean something.

Jake sighed as her hand reached into his pants to store him. He found himself even.more turned on by doing this at school. Her hand was warm and soft as she gripped his length. Then she paused long enough to yank her shirt away and toss it to the floor. For a second Jake worried about going too far as they could easily get caught. But the sight of her breasts heaving and trapped in her bra made his mouth water.

He planted kisses on her breasts, licking and tasting her sweet soft skin. His hand came up and squeeze her breast through her bra. Debbie's hand continued to stroke him and he grunted with pleasure.

Then he heard the sound of people outside. Probably just people passing by, it was still lunch after all and people tended to walk around the gym to kill time.

"What the fuck is happening here?" Jason said, as he burst into the girl's locker room. He was closely followed by Brandy, who still held her cell phone in her hand. She had, undoubtedly, followed Debbie to the locker room and the texted Jason what she had seen.

Jason made his way to the couple, taking Debbie by the shoulders, actually hurting her. "Is this the piece of shit you've been going out with? You're so pathetic, leave me, me of all people, for... that?" Jason's faced showed disgust, nausea, even.

"You're hurting me, Jason!" Debbie said once, twice and at the third time she yelled. Finally, when he let go of her, still incredulous, Debbie quickly reached for her top and put it on. "Yes, Jake's my boyfriend. And he's more of a man than you'll ever be. The only piece of shit I see here is you." She looked straight in Brandy's eyes, letting her know she would deal with her later - some friend she turned out to be. "I love him, and you and I aren't a couple anymore. I can see whoever I want and I don't owe you or anyone any explanations!"

Jake jerked away from Debbia at the surprise of someone busting in on them. Then he felt a lot of rage when he realized it was Jason. He stepped between Jason and Debbie after Debbie pushed him away. "Dont fucking touch her." He warned

Jason smirked and raised his hands in defiance. "Or you'll what nerd? Do my homework? Seriously Debbie this is the faggot you dumped me for...." Jake slugged him with all his force, everything Jake had, all the built up teasing and bullying and insulting burst from him in a single punch.

Jason ceumbled like a sack of potatoes. Jake then looked at Becky and narrowed his gaze, "You are a complete shallow waste of human space and you should be ashamed of yourself. Next time you look in the mirror I want you to know that every guy on campus thinks you are a rotten piece of trash good only for the hole you let them put their dicks in. If it werent for that nobody would want anything to do with you."

Debbie contained a gasp when Jake hit Jason, but couldn't help but laugh at Brandy's face as Jake told her what was honestly the truth.

Debbie grabbed her purse and Jake's hand. She looked deep into his eyes, as if trying to know if this was exactly what Jake wanted. Debbie felt immensely happy that this situation was solved, but she felt even happier that Jake had gotten between Jason and her. She kissed his cheek and whispered how grateful she was for him.

"Jake... Would you do me the honor of walking on the corridors holding my hand?" She said, smiling and winking.

Jake smiled and gave her a big wet kiss. "Debbie I would love too. But only if you put your shirt back on. I dont want anyone but me seeing you amazing breasts." He grinned.

Back