Is it a bad thing if a girl gets too wet during sex?

The only downside for both of us is that the excess wetness reduces the stimulation for both.

This^ is true for me and my partners that got very wet. It does not mean it is a bad thing, it is just something you learn to deal with.

Years ago I used to cum a lot! That led to a lot of fluid inside her pussy and lack of stimulation for her especially if she had not cum yet or wanted to cum again. The same was true for me, if I kept fucking her there was less stimulation. So she would have me cum once outside of her and then we would continue fucking until she came. She would cum quicker that way and usually could cum 2 times before I came again. Or before we started she would give me a BJ or HJ.

I didn't feel bad about cumming so much and she really enjoyed that she could get me to cum like that and more than once. But I did have gf's that did make me feel self conscious about it and I almost felt bad about it, or I certainly didn't feel good about it. Things like getting up right away and running to the bathroom to clean up. Making me wear a condom and then getting rid of it holding it at arms length like there is toxic wastes inside....

ES

My wife once stimulated at times gets so wet, my average cock won't stay in . I Love that she gets so excited so wet, I take credit for some of that, thank you very much. Being so wet we talk and I tell her I want her to take big cock that wouldn't fall out when she gets wet. We have a friend that fucked her for 8 years a couple times a month, has a big cock and he never fell out. Its been a few years now and I am wanting to bring him back into the picture Love the juices flowing

My experience is that women who get very wet dont stay that way for a long period. In other words, it does happen, but if you are in a session for a couple of hours, she will dry up naturally to an extent, and the wetter she is, the longer you'll be fucking for anyway. Theres a natural solution.

i am one of those women who get super wet. Sometimes have to wipe in the middle of sex so that sensitivity isn’t lost. My SO loves my wetness…. Or at least did when he liked sex. Never heard wetness was bad from any of my lovers.

i am one of those women who get super wet. Sometimes have to wipe in the middle of sex so that sensitivity isn’t lost. My SO loves my wetness…. Or at least did when he liked sex. Never heard wetness was bad from any of my lovers.

if he does not like it, i do....;)

Cant say ive ever had a woman that was a squirter or super wet. Creamy wet yes...

I guess guys worry about their "size" and girls worry about how wet they might be and whether it's a turn on/off for whomever they are sharing themselves with.

God I'm glad I'm not 3 years old anymore to care about such trivial shit! If I'm in the same bed as you, it's because I want to be there. Your body shape doesn't matter, the size of your boobies don't matter, how wet you get doesn't matter . . . What matters is your enthusiasm for being in the same bed as me. What matters is that we are giving our all to each other to make the experience worth our time and efforts.

In the end, nobody can give you self confidence in your own body and its workings. All you can do is give your best, if that's not good enough, then you need to find a partner who appreciates you for who you are, rather than who THEY think you should be.

You don't have to get old, but you do have to grow up at some point and just accept yourself for who you are. If you can't do that, then you have no business having sex. It's just one of those harsh realities of life that many seem to want to ignore.
Amen

Then you're my kind of woman, the wetter the better. I'd like to suck on your nipples as i rub your clit till you get wet and cum. Then i want to lick you inside and out till you cum again and beg me to F K your brains out. We both cum together I pull out turn you over and ravish you ass till I blow again deep inside you.

Well it does exist as an issue. One of my GF's gets very wet while fucking. Honestly - there is a loss of sensation for me BUT its of limited duration... We can fuck for an hour easily, and after maybe 10-15 minutes she dries up considerably, and this is usually when she and i get much more aroused. So - its a slight inconvenience with a happy silver lining.

My first girlfriend had an amazing body and I could never get enough of having her every which way I could. But she didn't orgasm and never got very wet, other than a little dollop of delicious cream that appeared on her pussy at certain times of the month. She always tasted amazing and enjoyed sex in some ways, but my drive was always far greater and I was never really sure if I turned her on enough. The second girl I was with was the exact opposite. She had a sopping wet pussy and came like a banshee, practically using me as a fuck toy. Unfortunately she tasted quite sour and that wetness fermented in her thick pubic hair between showers. Since then I have been with the full spectrum and I love women who are almost perpetually wet and get excessively so at times. The only down side is that sometimes the wetness becomes so great that I can barely feel myself going in, so I have to dry off my cock in order to give her a fresh thrust that makes her gasp.

Does it turn guys on to know he gets his girl super wet during sex? Or does he start feeling like he's drowning in wetness with no enjoyment because she's too wet?
I love it when the girl I’m with gets super wet “too wet”. Extremely erotic for Me.

Back