Is it a bad thing if a girl gets too wet during sex?

oh i love it

Love to get down and taste it
If it's not sopping wet you both need to go home and try it again tomorrow. Because it is suppose to be sopping wet. Sluicing wet. Making those sloshing sounds. I call it making it talk the talk while I walk the walk.

I'm so glad that I'm not the first person who went practical. My first thought was "put a towel down" which is like... yeah. Done. We can just fuck now and it's fine.

Same with periods, just put a fucking towel down. I don't get why it's a big deal. Pussies have fluids, it's kind of what they do. I feel like chicks have issues with this that I just don't understand. Like there is a practical five second solution to this I don't understand why it has to be a thing. Hell, we can do laundry if we need to. Bitch you think you squirt? I've had to scrub my jizz off the headboard. We're all gross let's not make a whole big thing about it. If I have to change the sheets I will. I don't understand why we're caring about this.

I feel like I come off as if I've had exactly the amount of fights that I've had about this. I'm sorry if that's insensitive but I straight up think this is stupid. I've had the same fight with the squirting and the blood. I don't get why we're supposed to care.

Like, for real, it's just pussy juice, it's not like a deadly acid. It's not a goddamn king cobra spitting venom. It's not going to eat through the bed and dissolve everything it touches. Your pussy is not the arch of the goddamn covenant. This is a nonissue, Jesus Christ.

I love a women's smell when she gets turned on. The heady scent is fantastic. I just want to taste her for hours.

i love wet. only downside can be despite average cock i lose traction, just got to pump harder....which gets her wetter....which...

Well it does exist as an issue. One of my GF's gets very wet while fucking. Honestly - there is a loss of sensation for me BUT its of limited duration... We can fuck for an hour easily, and after maybe 10-15 minutes she dries up considerably, and this is usually when she and i get much more aroused. So - its a slight inconvenience with a happy silver lining.
well said.

Back