Initial "period of unconsciousness" scenario...

000zing

Really Really Experienced
For quite a while I've had this thought of a guy (or a gal) waking up after an hour or two's unconsciousness following a fit or seizure. It's part of a medical condition which he/she is well accustomed to, so it's no cause for alarm. This time however it's happened in some kind of public place without anyone noticing... a rest room or suchlike.

I suppose this could be in a department store or something of the sort, the point being that the place has now closed down for the night to the general public.

I'm finding it difficult to take the thing on from there in any sense. It's been in my "general ideas" file for ages! Would anyone have any suggestions?

I imagine you've already thought of the security guard encounter possibility?

Narcolepsy might be a good causal factor. https://www.sleepfoundation.org/narcolepsy
Perhaps they have the symptoms under control, but stuff happens. Reenigam pointed out the obvious security guard. Also cleaning crews or just an owner. Maybe the business isn't doing well so they had to cancel the cleaning crew and they are doing it on their own, late at night. Did they encounter a thief? Maybe they thwart a burglary and then the police show, and the owner hails them as a hero after hearing the circumstances of the situation.

Or we go a voyeuristic route and our hero finds the owner with an employee. They find a way out afterward, but do it purposely to watch them again the next night. Until they're discovered. Take it even further and there's a BDSM room in the basement.

1. The establishment she passed out in is a sex shop. So she has a whole night to explore.

2. It's the regular walmart style shop. But she's bored so she wonder: what's the biggest item here I can fit in my pussy?

He finds an eighteen year old female runaway who has been living in the mall for awhile now. She's kind of smelly, but still hot, so they make their way to the mattress department.....

He’s a night owl who works security in a mall, was sleeping on the job and hiding his condition. Or maybe he found the runaway Carnevil mentions and is trying to help her. But his partner Javert disapproves!

They passed out in waterpark showers, naked. The towel is gone and locker room they used is now locked, and there's naked people in the main pool. Turns out the waterpark runs unofficial nudist shift after close time. For our point character though, the initial experience is quite surreal.

For quite a while I've had this thought of a guy (or a gal) waking up after an hour or two's unconsciousness following a fit or seizure. It's part of a medical condition which he/she is well accustomed to, so it's no cause for alarm. This time however it's happened in some kind of public place without anyone noticing... a rest room or suchlike.

I suppose this could be in a department store or something of the sort, the point being that the place has now closed down for the night to the general public.

I'm finding it difficult to take the thing on from there in any sense. It's been in my "general ideas" file for ages! Would anyone have any suggestions?

I like the department store possibility... although... are there many of these around any more?

Prim wife and mother wakes up in the ladies' room and staggers out into the dimly-lit furniture department, appearance somewhat dishevelled. Sits down on bed to collect her thoughts. Security guard sees this on camera and takes note of the opportunity presented. Switches off cctv recording. Jettisons uniform...

Security guard sees this on camera and takes note of the opportunity presented. Switches off cctv recording. Jettisons uniform...
You will have him to have elevated permissions, or hack the system, mere guard usually can't do that. Just hope nobody will request that certain recording for review into the time (30 days or so) until it goes into recycling.

(Interestingly enough, I in a similar position could potentially physically nuke the entire operative archive (in time before widespread off site backups), and perhaps successfully claim it an accident, but that certainly would bring more attention than welcomed.

Last edited:
This is fiction, remember? Manipulation rules, ok!
Yes, but when you have a multiple angle record on you playing cath with naked girls in the middle of the night, it makes fun 30 days siting quiet and waiting for it to get scrapped.

Yes, but when you have a multiple angle record on you playing cath with naked girls in the middle of the night, it makes fun 30 days siting quiet and waiting for it to get scrapped.

?

I do believe this may be a case of "I'm sure you know what you mean"...

I like the department store possibility... although... are there many of these around any more?

Prim wife and mother wakes up in the ladies' room and staggers out into the dimly-lit furniture department, appearance somewhat dishevelled. Sits down on bed to collect her thoughts. Security guard sees this on camera and takes note of the opportunity presented. Switches off cctv recording. Jettisons uniform...

You've got the whole story there. It might be interesting to reverse the sexes, though. A female security guard, unfulfilled at home, sees the man on the bed via the security cams. She thinks she might try her luck. I could certainly go with that. Interracial, maybe?

Another idea for a setting is IKEA. The man goes there after work to buy a new bed. She lays down to check one, and slips into sleep. Somehow no one discovers him and he wakes up in the night, with massive 'morning' wood. Just now he's caught by the cute female guard who makes him an offer: she won't call the cops if he'd give her all-over-the-place sex marathon she always dreamt of.

Returning to the woman protagonist theme, I've thought of another angle on this, namely that the setting is a large, rambling country mansion now made over as a hotel.

The woman is there during the day to have tea and meet with her friends and succumbs to her seizure late afternoon. Her friends leave, fondly believing that she will be doing likewise shortly, not realising she is laid out flat on the floor in the ladies' room.

On this particular day, the hotel has its rooms given over for the evening exclusively to an impressive swingers' gathering, a la "Eyes Wide Shut". The general public are excluded. As she stumbles groggily from the ladies room, she is swept along by one section of the swingers who are en route to watch and enjoy an exhibition of fucking in the main ballroom... before going on to bed each other...

I always thought the Eyes Wide Shut illuminati thing was a piece of great cinematic exaggeration. Ok, film directors can get away with that sort of portrayal as it's a hugely visual thing and suits the medium. With a story it would be wise to go with a toned-down version of it so as not to cross credibility borderlines into the surreal.

Just a thought - otherwise I'm with you 100% on this idea. Really good!

On this particular day, the hotel has its rooms given over for the evening exclusively to an impressive swingers' gathering, a la "Eyes Wide Shut". The general public are excluded. As she stumbles groggily from the ladies room, she is swept along by one section of the swingers who are en route to watch and enjoy an exhibition of fucking in the main ballroom... before going on to bed each other...

Yes, I like that. It can be a kind of mob instinct. Getting "caught up" in both the physical and moral crowd "movement" can be something hard for an individual to resist. I can imagine a normally p&p family mother getting seduced that way.

Back