Infection (closed for BlondeAmbition4RP)

RidePlayer

Literotica Guru
images214777_johnny.jpg

Cpt. Len Cheng
Age 32

latest

The star freighter Corinth streaked across the stars in hyper space. A recent detection had Cpt Cheng heading to the bridge. His footsteps heavy against the steel corridors of the ship. The Corinth may not be luxorius but for him and his crew it was home away from home. He thought about earth. The sun the blue oceans rolling around with a woman on the beaches of said oceans under the moonlight while she screams in passion and ecstacy. Smiling at his little day dream he entered the bridge. He said "whats the situation?"

The helmsmen Jake Spanner turned and said "sensors just picked something up a ship a rather large ship." Cheng took his seat and said "bring us out of hyperspace." Spanner nodding and said "yes sir captain." He brought the ship into sublight. Coming out a few miles from a large derelict ship. He said "any signs of power?" Another crew member said "no sir and they aren't responding to any hails." Cheng scratched his beard and said "we could make a good profit off a salvage like that. Tell all boarding crew to get ready." Cheng stood up and said "tell them I will meat them in the armory."

Cheng proceeded to the armory stripping out of his clothes to prepare to put on a space suit. The boarding members were both men and woman. Privacy wasn't readily available in the ship. The crew quickly adjusting to showering or changing in front of each other man or woman. It did give the various members a idea of who they wanted to try to get with during shore leaves at various stations....or behind a cargo crate in the hold. Wherever people could fine to let off some steam and tension.

Len and the other boarding members. Left the ship once it was docked with the derelict. When they were inside something clearly was wrong. Several dead husks floated among the ship. One of the boarders said "sir no sign of oxygen its like it was all vented out?" Len said "maybe a systems malfunction? A glitch causing the ships fire supression systems to go off. That seems odd though I've never heard of a whole ship failing at once." As they searched one of the few woman in the boarding group said "sir we found a live one. She is unconcious but alive." Len said "okay lets get her back to the ship then we will clear the bodies out and attach the tethers.

It would be another hour before the CORINTH was back in hyperspace. Len getting a call from the ships doctor Anderson. Len went to the medical wing and said "Anderson how is our guest?" Anderson said "according to the readings she should be coming to any minute now."

Last edited:
photo.jpg

Sara Johnson
Age 29

It was then that Sara slowly began to come to, her body shifting slightly upon the examination table as a soft groan escaped her lips. She'd been vaguely aware of the sound of people talking, two men, but she hadn't recognized the voices. One of the voices she liked in particular. It was deep and manly, the evidence of him having a high level of testosterone.

That was strange. Why would she be having thoughts about that at a time like this?

"What...what happened? she asked softly as her eyes began to blink open, her vision hazy at first but then clearing. She looked at the two strangers before her in confusion.

"Where am I?"

Last edited:
"Where am I?" The woman's words got both Len and Anderson's attention. Len said "easy now. Your safe I'm Captain Len Cheng your on my ship the Corinth. We found your ship derelict and after searching it found you. I'm...I'm sorry I'm afraid everyone else was dead. It looks like you just barely got in a space suit before the ships oxygen was vented. This is Anderson our chief medical officer he has been checking on your health."

Len pulled up a chair looking at her. Something about her was attractive her looks aside it was like she had some kind of pull. He said "do you remember anything prior to waking up here. Like your name or what happened to your ship?" Len was still trying to piece together what transpired on that ship. Alot of things didn't add up and he wanted to be sure it was safe before he went and sold the ship for salvage.

Sara's eyes widened in shock when Len explained how they had found her and that the rest of the crew aboard her ship had been dead. Her gaze traveled back and forth between the two men, trying to take it all in, before settling finally on Len as he pulled up a chair next to where she lay. His was the voice that she had liked so much before and, without fully comprehending it, she felt compelled to move closer to him.

"My name is Sara Johnson," she replied quickly in response to his first question as she slowly rose to a sitting position and faced him, racking her brain to remember the rest...but it just wouldn't come.

"I...I don't know what happened to the ship," she explained with a shake of her head.

It was like something was blocking her memories from her. Try as she might she could not grasp them, only just bits and pieces.

"All I can remember is hearing screaming...and then an alarm went off and I got into the space suit..."

Last edited:
Len watched her sit up. Her body even contained in a space suit was amazing Listening to her story he said "thats all you can remember?" Anderson chimed in saying "sir it is quite common when someone experiences a tramadic event to lose some of the memories pertaining to that event."

Len sighed and said "alright then. You rest up we our on our way back to earth. We should be there in a bout a week of hyperspace travel. I have to return to the bridge and see to the rest of the ship. Anderson will look after you till we can find you a room to stay in and you are cleared to leave medical." He put his hand on her shoulder giving it a gentle reassuring squeeze. He said "we'll get you home Sarah."

After Len left Anderson sat at the desk. Working on some files at his computer. His back to Sarah.

Even though the touch itself was light and gentle, Sara could feel the warmth of Len's hand even through the space suit that she wore. It lingered on her skin even after he'd moved his hand away and left. Instead of gradually fading away it seemed to slowly be growing in intensity, spreading from her shoulder and seeping into every part of her body.

Not only that but she suddenly found herself incredibly hungry. There was something in the room that smelled absolutely delicious and it was driving her crazy, her stomach clenching with hunger pains in response to the smell as if she hadn't eaten in months! Did Anderson have some kind of food with him at his desk? She glanced over at him where he was working but didn't notice anything.

"I'm suddenly not feeling very well...," she admitted to him as she unfastened the neck of the space suit, trying to get some relief from the heat.

"I'm not feeling well" Hearing her Anderson turned seeing her unfasten the neck of her suit. He came over and said "your flushed let me get you a Goan to change into and cool off. I'll step out after so you can change. Turning his back to her again to find a gown.

"I can't wait that long," Sara replied with a shake of her head as she continued to undo the suit and remove it from her body. She suddenly rose up from the examination table and before he had even found the gown she had already stripped the suit completely off of herself, revealing her naked form underneath.

Anderson turned gown in hand. He said "w...wow." His eyes taking over her naked body. It had been awhile since Anderson has been with anyone and her body had his cock hardening in his pants. Remembering what he should be doing he said "take this" trying to hand her the gown hoping she wouldn't notice his arousal.

Sara would have noticed Anderson's arousal even without looking down at his pants. She could smell it on him, smell the pheromones that his body now emitted and sense his desire for her body. Her stomach clenched in hunger again. Suddenly she realized that the delicious aroma she had smelled before hadn't been food...it had been him.

"You desire me," she commented, ignoring the gown that he held out to her and moving closer to him.

She'd said the words not in shock or in judgement, simply matter of factly.

Anderson groaned as she stepped closer to him. "You desire me." Her words stated matter of factly. He said "n...no yes sorry yes your just very good looking. I haven't been off ship much to get any action." His hands struggled to rest touching her pulling her against him. He said "you should really be resting Sarah.

Sara's skin buzzed in response to Anderson's groan, the sound drawing her closer to him still and making her lean in.

Dear god he smelled good! And she was so very very hungry...or was that horny? The two feelings were suddenly very blurred, making it hard to tell them apart. All she could think about was that hot cock of his radiating from within his pants right now...how delicious his cum would taste as it spurted out of him.

"I'm not tired," she told him with a slight shake of her head as she reached down between their two bodies, her hand sliding over his cock through his pants.

Anderson's breath hitched as she stepped forward. When her hand found his cock he grunted "fuck." His cock hard and aching as she rubbed it through his pants.

He moaned and said "miss you really should stop. You are not in your tight mind. You are recovering from a tramadic experience." Truth was though Anderson didn't want her to stop

Sara ignored Anderson's words that she should stop. All she could think about was the hard cock she could feel beneath his pants...his pants that were in the way.

She quickly undid the waist of his pants before hooking her fingers into the waistband of both them and his underwear and pulling them down past his hips, finally exposing his already rigid cock to her.

"You don't want me to stop," she commented in a matter of fact way again, eyeing his cock with hunger before wrapping her hand around it and beginning to stroke it.

Anderson felt him undoing his pants. Unable to stop her before she dropped his garments to the floor. Hearing her words he felt her wrap her hands around his cock. Begining to stroke it. The hard organ pulsing in her warm hand. A bead of precum forming on the head.

He moaned "fuck....d....don't stop." His voice husyky and urgent with need. The weeks on the ship with no female company were getting to him. Unlike the others Anderson tended not to go out and party when they hit dock thus leaving his choice from the few female crew members slim. He couldn't resist any longer. This beautiful woman throwing herself at him. His hands began to exploring. Sliding along the smooth skin of her legs hips and cupping her ass.

Meanwhile else were on the ship-------------------

Len was busy lounging in his quarters. Reading a book and drinking a glass of whiskey. Hearing a knock at the door he said "enter its open."

(thought maybe Len could get some action with a female member of the crew if you don't mind rping two scenes at once.)

Sara smiled slightly as Anderson finally stopped his protesting and began to move his hands along her skin. She continued to move her hand along his cock as she pushed herself up against him, using enough force to slowly back him up against the edge of the of the desk where he'd been working before.

"I want you to fuck me...I want to make you cum," she told him, voicing her thoughts out loud. It was all she could think about, it was consuming her.

------------------------------

Emily Lockhart smiled as she entered the captain's chambers, closing the door behind her and leaning back against the door as she cast him a flirty little look.

"Evening Captain. I hope you don't mind, but I thought you might like some company."

Anderson moaned as she continued to stroke his cock. He felt her back him up against the desk. He looked at her with hungry eyes. His hands lacing through the hair on the back of her neck. Pulling her up into a hungry and needy kiss. His tongue forcing its way into Sarah's mouth as he moaned. His other hand went to her breast messaging the orb of flesh. His fingers brushing against her nipples.

Len looked up at Emily as she cast him a flirty look. He smiled back seductivly at her and said "nice to see you Emily. Im always up for some company. These long periods of light speed between stations can get a bit boring. Maybe together we can think of something to kill some time." Pouring her a glass of whisky as he beckoned her over to the bed.

Sara too moaned into the kiss as Anderson's tongue forced its way into her mouth, bringing her own tongue forward to hungrily move and dance against his own. She felt her nipples harden into buds against his fingers and she groaned. She could feel moisture pooling between her legs and grinded her wetness against him.

-----------------------------

"Oh, I think we can come up with something," Emily agreed with another smile as she walked over to the captain and took the glass of whiskey he offered her, bringing it to her lips and taking a sip as she followed him over to the bed.

Anderson moaned wanting more he flipped them around so Sarah was sitting on the desk. He kissed down her neck to her tits. Taking one of the hardened nipples into his mouth licking and sucking on it. His fingers finding her wet pussy as he slipped two inside. Feeling the heat and velvety pleasure it soon promised his cock. Working them in her slowly as he said "I should be a good doctor and give your body a thorough examination.

Len smiled taking another sip of his own before rolled them over so he was over her on the bed. His lips finding hers as he kissed her. His tongue tracing her lips asking for entrance. Tasting her own whiskey as he did.

Sara's back arched in pleasure at the feel of Anderson's mouth on her breast and then the feel of his fingers entering into her hungry and aching pussy.

"Yes, please doctor...I need you so bad..." she purred at him, urging him on.

------------------

Emily set her drink down on the nightstand next to the bed as Len's lips found hers. Feeling his tongue tracing her lips she eagerly parted them for him as her arms came up to wrap around his neck, holding him to her.

Anderson kept licking and sucking her tits before he continued his path. "yes please doctor... I need you so bad..." Her words doing there job urging him on as he kissed and licked his way down her toned stomach to her pussy. Removing his fingers he gave her outer walls a slow lick before he began to eat her out. Tasting her heavenly nector. His nose brushing against her clit as he explored her cunt with his tongue. He thrust his tongue in her rapidly alternating between deep thrusts and lapps at her clit.

Len's hands didn't stay idle. As he made out with Emily they explored her body through her ship issued jump suit. The skin tight suit allowing him to almost be touching her naked body directly even through her outfit. His hands stopped at her breasts. Giving her tits a squeeze through her suit. Messaging her tits as they made out. Breaking the kiss he said "I figured you would stop by at some point. They way you stared at me in the shower. I thought you were about to beg me to fuck you right there in front of the others."

Sara cried out in pleasure in response to the feel of Anderson's tongue upon her. She moved her hands to grip at the back of his head, holding him to her. As glorious as his mouth felt she still couldn't get the hunger for his cock out, the yearning to make him cum, out of her mind.

"Please...I need your cock so bad!" she purred again.

----------------------

Emily moaned softly into her and Len's kiss as he massaged at her breasts through her suit. She smiled then at his comment about the way she'd been looking at him while they were in the showers together.

"Can you really blame me? I mean being out in space for so long is enough to make a girl stir crazy, let alone when she's sharing communal showers day after day with one of the hottest men this side of the galaxy." she replied playfully.

Anderson kept eating her out. Loving the taste of her arousal. "Please I need your cock." Her words practically begging. He said "what kind of doctor would I be if I didn't give my patient what she needs." He stood up lining his cock against her pussy. The swollen head rubbed against her entrance and said "ready to take your medicine." He slid slowly into the velvety folds of her warm cunt. Moaning as he buried himself fully inside her. After awhile he gripped her hips. Fucking her there on his desk slowly at first. He moaned "fuck its been too long. I need to start going out with everyone else when we dock to get some cunt like this."

Len smirked and slid his hand down rubbing her crotch through her suite. He said "what can I say something about owning a ship seems to make you hotter to the ladies. Although I don't think I need the ship." He kissed her again his lips trailing to her neck. His breath on her neck as he said "so with the way you stared at my cock I wonder what naughty things you wanted to do to it."

Sara let out a moan of satisfaction as Anderson's hard cock slowly buried itself deep inside of her eager and waiting pussy. She gripped his shoulders tightly as he grabbed her hips and began to fuck her, ignoring his comment about needing to get out more.

"Yes doctor, fuck me! Fuck me and fill me up with your hot cum"

--------------------------

Emily smirked at Len's comment about not needing the ship, loving the feel of his hand on her crotch. No, she didn't think he needed it either. When they kissed again and his lips trailed to her neck she let her head fall a little to the side to give him better access.

"so with the way you stared at my cock I wonder what naughty things you wanted to do to it."

"Would you like to find out?" she asked with a smirk, her hand moving to rub at his cock through his own suit.

Anderson kept fucking her her cries of need begging him to fill her up spuring him on. He grunted and moaned "fuck so tight." He started to fuck her harder. His hips thrusting his hard cock into her dripping pussy faster. He gasped and shuddered as her walls constricted around his cock trying to coax his seed from him. He "fuck Sarah fuck you feel amazing baby."

Len groaned in approval as she began to rub his cock through his suite. The tight suit quickly becoming uncomfortable as his cock strained against it. He finally said "lose the suite and yes Id like to see what you want to do to my cock." Giving her another long deep kiss. Before parting. Slipping his suite off his body revealing a body toned and muscled from years of training and combat. All ending in a cock thick and long.

Back