Incest question: Cultural traditions?

CurtGiles46

Literotica Guru
I have always heard that in certain cultures, sons kiss their mothers on the lips. I had an Italian friend in high school and he did that.

Do you consider cultural traditions when you write your incest stories?

Would a greater openness to kissing/touch between family members lessen or increase the drive toward incest sexual desires?

I think it would increase it. Perhaps one day a simple peck kiss accidentally goes on a bit too long. Mom gets turned on, starts wishing son would push it further......

I've read that japaneese mothers used to suck their son's penises to relief them of tension coming from high expectations and such.
I had a "work friend" of Japanese-American heritage who confirms this and said she did it when her two sons were in school to "help them focus on academics, and not waste time socializing."

quite an 18th birthday present.
I wonder how a non-Japanese Dad would react to his wife's gift to their son...

I've read that Japanese mothers used to suck their son's penises to relief them of tension coming from high expectations and such.
I remember when my Mom was in her mid to late 60's I wanted her to jerk me off. Couldn't imagine her blowing me.
After a surgery years ago my girlfriend was a Nurse and would "wash me" and we did some Mom role play with me in the bath tub too. Crazy how hard she could make me cum with just a little kinky thought.

Back