In/Out Board

Nice to meet you del. naughty. :) I've been here since May 2005, so not 2 years, so I don't know you. I am glad to see you've recovered from your back surgery and congrats on landing a hubby. :D

Nice to meet you Redhairedandfriendly and RoxanneAppleby.

Hey Dampanties and English_Lady-I'm glad to see you're both still around.

Thanks for the many congrats and the concern. I'm glad that both the wedding and the surgery are over, lol.

Hopefully I won't be MIA for that kind of time period again.

elizabethwest said:
Anybody heard from Dark-Glasses/Rhinoguy lately?

He left quite some time ago. :(

You should be able to find more information in the Artists Corner, see my sig.

:rose:

deliciously_naughty said:
I was MIA for 2 years and am just returning as of this week.

<snip>

Anyone miss me (or notice I was gone?)

Never knew you, but I'll be glad to get to know you. Welcome back! You definitely had an eventful two years. Hope your back is better now. :kiss:

Where's Cant? This place is way too antiseptic without his bleeding heart pouring itself out over all the political threads. ;) :rose:

Edited to add: Oops, my duh, I see he's around. Just living the stress-free non-political life these days. :D

Uh.... Where is Fem? I just realized i had read anything from her in a few days.....

TxRad said:
Uh.... Where is Fem? I just realized i had read anything from her in a few days.....
I spoke to her last night. She's busy doing the Mommy-Christmas thing with her kids :)

I'll tell her you asked about her, Sweet man :rose:

Nirvanadragones said:
I spoke to her last night. She's busy doing the Mommy-Christmas thing with her kids :)

I'll tell her you asked about her, Sweet man :rose:
I'm happy for her but I'm a natural worrier..... :rose: :kiss:

Ok... I'm away for a couple of weeks. Be back after Xmas, though I'll try and check in from time to time.

JJ :kiss:

Jenny_Jackson said:
Ok... I'm away for a couple of weeks. Be back after Xmas, though I'll try and check in from time to time.

JJ :kiss:

from one psycho bitch to another ;)

Possibly out for a few days if we can find flights in time.

I love you all muchly :heart:

P.S. Why are we not allowed internet access during flights yet?? Goodness. We can send a man (or several) to the moon, but no net while we fly. Wtf?! :cool:

Nirvanadragones said:

P.S. Why are we not allowed internet access during flights yet?? Goodness. We can send a man (or several) to the moon, but no net while we fly. Wtf?! :cool:
Take care of yourself. :heart:

Nirvanadragones said:

They're afrais some idiot would try to put in an on-line order to have a pizza delivered, honest.

You'll be missed, lady. Do what Dampy says and take care of yourself, and then hurry back.

Rumple Foreskin :cool:

I'm back, but I'll be in and out. Linny is back in the hospital but here in PDX. She's much better today and actually out of bed for a bit.

Miss you guys :kiss:

Jenny_Jackson said:
I'm back, but I'll be in and out. Linny is back in the hospital but here in PDX. She's much better today and actually out of bed for a bit.

Miss you guys :kiss:
Yay! Boo! Yay! :D
Miss you too.
:heart: :rose: :kiss:

Needless to say I didn't fly out . . . although I'm very tempted to hop a plane right now to go and ravage a certain sexy woman . . . :devil:

Nirvanadragones said:
Needless to say I didn't fly out . . . although I'm very tempted to hop a plane right now to go and ravage a certain sexy woman . . . :devil:
DO IT!!

Back