I'm scared...be nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely!!

I'm picking hubby up from the airport in the morning and going straight to the caravan, he has to go to work on Sunday though for the week.

:kiss:

I know you wil! :D

:D
Make him show you a good time then! ;)
:kiss:'s
Definitely! :devil:

Definitely!!

I'm picking hubby up from the airport in the morning and going straight to the caravan, he has to go to work on Sunday though for the week.

A number of years ago I was deployed to Panama for 6 months. My ex was waiting for me when we landed, wearing a long trench coat, hose and heels...nothing else. The tension of no sex for 6 months, knowing she was naked underneath and not being able to ravage her right away was the greatest foreplay ever!

*Checking up on our lovely hostess*

Hope oyu're doing alright tonight Gorgeous:rose::kiss::heart:

:D
Make him show you a good time then! ;)
:kiss:'s
Definitely! :devil:

He did. :p

:D xx

:D now flash them again!

Soon :p

A number of years ago I was deployed to Panama for 6 months. My ex was waiting for me when we landed, wearing a long trench coat, hose and heels...nothing else. The tension of no sex for 6 months, knowing she was naked underneath and not being able to ravage her right away was the greatest foreplay ever!

Well, I didn't do that, but maybe I'll do that next time:D x

RRRRAAAAAAWWWRRRRR :catroar: *pounces on you and nibbles on your neck all the way down to those delicious nipples*

How's my sweet girl? :)

Yum!!

I'm so tired, think I'll be in bed soon. I'm at the caravan on my own until Friday. :kiss:

*Checking up on our lovely hostess*

Hope oyu're doing alright tonight Gorgeous:rose::kiss::heart:

Hey my sexy pirate!!

I'm good thanks, hope you are too. :kiss:

Yum!!

I'm so tired, think I'll be in bed soon. I'm at the caravan on my own until Friday. :kiss:

mmm to bed and rest up.. when..hmm 5 days of picture taking and cumming... wish I could be with you.

hugs :kiss::heart:

fred

Yum!!

You're the one who's so yummy. :kiss::kiss: I'd just eat you all up. ;)

Come here my sweet girl, I'll hold you while you sleep. :heart: Have fun on your caravan!

Sounds like the perfect excuse for oyu to have a naked holiday.:devil::devil::devil:

You must be joking, if the curtains aren't open by a certain time, the neighbours come knocking to make sure you're ok. lol

You must be joking, if the curtains aren't open by a certain time, the neighbours come knocking to make sure you're ok. lol

ROFLMAO!!!

Well that would make for some interesting conversation.;):D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back