I'm scared...be nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha ha......That's nothing compared to what happened today........I sliced my nipple with my nail and scratched my boob. My nipple was bleeding, very painful.
I caught hubby trying not to laugh.....So cruel!
Had to put a plaster on my nipple.

Ouch!!!

I wouldn't laugh...I'd help with the plaster!
:kiss:

Ha ha......That's nothing compared to what happened today........I sliced my nipple with my nail and scratched my boob. My nipple was bleeding, very painful.

aww, Poor kid.....*giggle*

Do you want me to kiss it and make it better?

Oh yes!! I did get a good fuck off hubby this morning......Avoiding my nipple. ;)

Pics/vids or it didn't happen!! ;) Sounds hot. What a lucky man he is to do all the things we fantasize about doing. :D

Now if only I could get a good fuck every morning...what a way to start my day. ;)

Ouch!:eek: Hope it's not too sore now...

Oh yes!! I did get a good fuck off hubby this morning......Avoiding my nipple. ;)

I'd so love to change places for a day with that lucky man of yours...:devil:

God only knows how many times I've looked at your pics and imagined fucking you senseless:devil:

Pics/vids or it didn't happen!! ;) Sounds hot. What a lucky man he is to do all the things we fantasize about doing. :D

Now if only I could get a good fuck every morning...what a way to start my day. ;)

Lol bit late to take pics now.

You will. :kiss:

Ouch!:eek: Hope it's not too sore now...

I've not taken the plaster off. ;)

I'd so love to change places for a day with that lucky man of yours...:devil:

God only knows how many times I've looked at your pics and imagined fucking you senseless:devil:

You'd have to do all the other things he does too!

Mmm......:devil:

Last edited:
Lol bit late to take pics now.

You will. :kiss:

You two should have thought about that when you had hot, passionate sex! :( I'll settle for wet pussy pics instead. ;)

Will? As in future tense? I think present tense is better. ;) And she'd have to do most of the work anyway as I'm not a morning person LOL

You two should have thought about that when you had hot, passionate sex! :( I'll settle for wet pussy pics instead. ;)

Will? As in future tense? I think present tense is better. ;) And she'd have to do most of the work anyway as I'm not a morning person LOL

Ha ha :D
Still need to take some. ;)

What are you like?!! :rolleyes:

Lips.......You choose which ones. :p

lol Are we trying to get a repeat of the last encounter?

Well it would be a tough choice. Your lovely smile is captivating, but your nectar is intoxicating.

Ha ha :D
Still need to take some. ;)

What are you like?!! :rolleyes:

Mmmm. Gimmegimmegimmeigmme!!

Haha. What do you mean what am I like? I'm not a morning person. :D I hate waking up too early and I like lots of sleep.

Anyway, I'd do all the things hubby does plus more. :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back