I'm scared...be nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php

I want to eat you right now

Hey gorgeous_me_!!
How about you just grab a hold of the couch and I will just spead your sexy butt apart and dive in and give your rosebud a good tongue bath.. when lick your sweet honey pot and drive you crazy untill you beg for more... hehe

hugs kisses love you
fred

Hey gorgeous_me_!!
How about you just grab a hold of the couch and I will just spead your sexy butt apart and dive in and give your rosebud a good tongue bath.. when lick your sweet honey pot and drive you crazy untill you beg for more... hehe

hugs kisses love you
fred

Fred!!!

You are a naughty tease. :D :kiss: :heart:

How did you guess? :D

It is supposed to warm up over the weekend, well no snow! :D

You know, I can always clean up if you make too much of a mess. :D Ostensibly, I'm hearing we're going to get snow tonight. Who knows. We'll see, I guess.

I'm loving the stockings. Don't know why I have such a thing for them. It's just so sexy. And I love your hair! It looks beautiful. :kiss: Yes, I'm looking at your hair instead of your delectable breasts. :rolleyes:

You know, I can always clean up if you make too much of a mess. :D Ostensibly, I'm hearing we're going to get snow tonight. Who knows. We'll see, I guess.

I'm loving the stockings. Don't know why I have such a thing for them. It's just so sexy. And I love your hair! It looks beautiful. :kiss: Yes, I'm looking at your hair instead of your delectable breasts. :rolleyes:

Ha ha :D

We are due snow tomorrow but then melting on Saturday. :)

I'm happy you like them, I think most men do. :devil:
Thank you, I don't mind you looking at my hair instead of my boobies, there are no rules here. :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back