I'm scared...be nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww. :kiss: Must be tough. I couldn't imagine having to get injections all the time regardless of the condition it's for. I hatez needles. *shudders*

Yesh indeed you are. I mean, I have to punish someone and make them my bitch! :D

It should have been 3 injections but I didn't do my daily one.

No, it's not tough, it's just my life. I'm grateful for every day I can still walk. :)

Ha ha :D

That has made me sooo wet. ;)

Well, I do.

I want to take you in your own bed, your sheets freshly washed and cleaned. You in your lingerie that I bought you for this occasion. You smoothly roll around the mattress, allowing your sexy body ample room to show off your curves, your sexiness. I watch and stare at your beauty as you undo a bra strap, letting your left breast free as you take your nipple in your hand and roll it around until they're hard...

Excuse me, you probably don't want to hear this. :rolleyes:

Well, I do.

I want to take you in your own bed, your sheets freshly washed and cleaned. You in your lingerie that I bought you for this occasion. You smoothly roll around the mattress, allowing your sexy body ample room to show off your curves, your sexiness. I watch and stare at your beauty as you undo a bra strap, letting your left breast free as you take your nipple in your hand and roll it around until they're hard...

Excuse me, you probably don't want to hear this. :rolleyes:

Oh yes!! Of course I want to hear it! ;)

Have such a hard on right now. Just closing my eyes and I can picture you riding me. Your dripping wet cunt swallowing my hard cock an inch at a time.

Oh yes........Mmm........:devil:

Lovely _me_

hope you are having a great day. I'm going to bed soon. Wish you would join me. And you know I would love to watch you undress..on the side of my bed or yours.. so pictures ideas..you know what I hope for.

hugs :kiss::heart:

fred

Lovely _me_

hope you are having a great day. I'm going to bed soon. Wish you would join me. And you know I would love to watch you undress..on the side of my bed or yours.. so pictures ideas..you know what I hope for.

fred

Fred!!

I'm going back to bed soon too, I'll join you.......:heart:

We'll start with Yay's & work our way through ooh's & ahhh's til we both scream "I'm cumming!" and collapse in each others arms to rest up for round 2! :devil:

Hey lovely!

Not feeling great today, just up. My hands are numb and I'm exhausted.......This isn't looking good. :cool:

"Not feeling great today, just up. My hands are numb and I'm exhausted.......This isn't looking good. "
You need a massage then to get those fingers back ito action, using both hands on yur right hand, kneding the skin so that the muscles react, the same with the left one. Then you need to rest them for 24 hours. In the meantime if you need anything doing, let me know and I will fullfil your desires;)

Fred!!

I'm going back to bed soon too, I'll join you.......:heart:

_me_

I should have stayed in bed. Was up for abit when got a bloody nose..nurses..doctors all going nuts over it. Ended up getting Unit of blood when back to bed for the day.

fred

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back