I'm scared...be nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just seen your videos in another thread and they got me hard so had to have a look at your pictures and all I can say is wow. Great boobs and even better pussy you have a lucky husband

Just seen your videos in another thread and they got me hard so had to have a look at your pictures and all I can say is wow. Great boobs and even better pussy you have a lucky husband

Thank you!!

Welcome to my thread, glad you like my pics & vids. :)

I am a lucky wife too. ;)

Ha ha.......I'm always conscious of the neighbours so I'm probably mot as vocal as I could be.

Welcome to my thread. :)

Thank you...haha how considerate, they may enjoy you being loud :p

i was lurking before...lol

How are you?for some reason was about to type ate but thats just my dirty mind wanting to eat something :p

Thank you...haha how considerate, they may enjoy you being loud :p

i was lurking before...lol

How are you?for some reason was about to type ate but thats just my dirty mind wanting to eat something :p

Not sure about that. :D

No need to lurk. :)

Ha ha :D
I'm in a dirty mood but I'm also in a "clearing out and cleaning" mood.......:rolleyes: I don't think the two compare. lol

attachment.php

Attachments

• September 1 2012.jpg
    September 1 2012.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 631
Not sure about that. :D

No need to lurk. :)

Ha ha :D
I'm in a dirty mood but I'm also in a "clearing out and cleaning" mood.......:rolleyes: I don't think the two compare. lol

Haha you never know

Hmmm thanks...maybe i should reside in yours if there is space

Lol perhaps you feel dirty and need cleaning..i may offer such a service st a reaaonable price :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back