I'm scared...be nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
just pj's

Well, I'm doing housework in my pj's. ;)

No underwear... so that lovely morsel you shared is... just .. right ... there? You should be scared.. with such a tasty treat that's so poorly protected. I think the housework would have to wait til after I'd had my fill of tasting that.... and then I'll help with the chores... promise!

No underwear... so that lovely morsel you shared is... just .. right ... there? You should be scared.. with such a tasty treat that's so poorly protected. I think the housework would have to wait til after I'd had my fill of tasting that.... and then I'll help with the chores... promise!

Well, I think it's a deal! ;) x

Good morning/afternoon beautiful! I take it you are going on vacation next week. I hope you and your family have a great time:kiss:

Afternoon, Frank!!
Only hubby & I, and just to our Caravan. The weather forecast looks rubbish. :cool:

Afternoon, Frank!!
Only hubby & I, and just to our Caravan. The weather forecast looks rubbish. :cool:

Well I'm sure it will be nice to get away with hubby for awhile. That's something me and my unfortunately rarely get to do:(. I could almost hear your SEXXXY voice when you said rubbish:D

Well I'm sure it will be nice to get away with hubby for awhile. That's something me and my unfortunately rarely get to do:(. I could almost hear your SEXXXY voice when you said rubbish:D

Aww.....That's no good. :(

Ha ha :D xx

Damn these pics of yours plus the video of you playing with yourself just gives me all these naughty thoughts!! :D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back