I'm scared...be nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course............can't wait to flick my tongue over your stiff nipples....and if you're picking me up maybe you should leave the knickers at home :devil:

and wait until you see the video of me hand feeding the Beluga Whales underwater :D

Mmm.......;) :devil:

No!!! :eek: You just want to scare me :D x

attachment.php

Attachments

• Sept 21 (2).jpg
    Sept 21 (2).jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 307

Mmm, gorgeous, just gorgeous...

I DEFINITELY need a good fuck :D xx

Well, if you're picking hubby up from the airport without your knickers on, something tells me you'll be getting one!:D Know any nice quiet country lanes between the airport and home?:devil:

(You could always do what an old friend of mine once did for her boyfriend when he'd been away for several weeks- met him at the airport wearing a long coat with nothing under it...;))

Mmm, gorgeous, just gorgeous...

Aww.....Thank you :kiss:

Well, if you're picking hubby up from the airport without your knickers on, something tells me you'll be getting one!:D Know any nice quiet country lanes between the airport and home?:devil:

(You could always do what an old friend of mine once did for her boyfriend when he'd been away for several weeks- met him at the airport wearing a long coat with nothing under it...;))

It's all motorway :cool:

:eek: I don't have a long coat.......A bit risky :D

Thought it was too good to be true :D

LOL Yeah. I think next time I'll take one guy's advice and try making two at once. That way if I get "Burned out" from one I can switch to the other for awhile.

LOL Yeah. I think next time I'll take one guy's advice and try making two at once. That way if I get "Burned out" from one I can switch to the other for awhile.

Ha ha I like it :D xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back