I'm scared...be nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm doing very well, as I hope you are:kiss:
Not much work to do right now ( none that I WANT to do anyway) so I'm working out some. * maybe a sweaty pic for your other thread later *:kiss::kiss:

Yes, I'm good thanks :kiss:

Ha ha....You sound like hubby ;)

Woo.....sweaty pics are good :devil:

Had to take son to school as he missed the bus, not impressed :rolleyes:
I would not have been impressed with that situation, either! :rolleyes:
Hope other than being exhausted your Tuesday has gone well. :rose:'s x 12 for being you!
If you feel the need to get more rest, I'll be waiting to cuddle and snuggle with you! ;) :kiss:
A joke to keep you :D.
How do you make your wife scream after sex?
Wipe your cock on the curtains! :devil:

Last edited:
Had to take son to school as he missed the bus, not impressed :rolleyes:

So did you do what my mom would do... she would get out of the car walk me to the door ... when in front of everyone make me give her a hug and kiss..when spank my ass and very long tell me to get my ass in class.:rolleyes: what fun

How are you doing today?

hugs :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

fred

ps btw you have mail

I would not have been impressed with that situation, either! :rolleyes:
Hope other than being exhausted your Tuesday has gone well. :rose:'s x 12 for being you!
If you feel the need to get more rest, I'll be waiting to cuddle and snuggle with you! ;) :kiss:
A joke to keep you :D.
How do you make your wife scream after sex?
Wipe your cock on the curtains! :devil:

No, not sure if he was trying to get the day off ;)
Just went outside & the gate was open & I couldn't find Buffy :eek:
Son came down & we looked everywhere......he found her in the other shed, she must have sneaked in!! Phew

Ha ha.....very funny :D

No, not sure if he was trying to get the day off ;)
Just went outside & the gate was open & I couldn't find Buffy :eek:
Son came down & we looked everywhere......he found her in the other shed, she must have sneaked in!! Phew

Ha ha.....very funny :D

Thought I might find you here ;) Sounds like it's all fun at home....so who left the gate open???

So did you do what my mom would do... she would get out of the car walk me to the door ... when in front of everyone make me give her a hug and kiss..when spank my ass and very long tell me to get my ass in class.:rolleyes: what fun

How are you doing today?

hugs :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

fred

ps btw you have mail

Ha ha......funny :D x

Thought I might find you here ;) Sounds like it's all fun at home....so who left the gate open???

Ha ha.....I left it unlocked in case the gardener came, it must have blown open!
She was in the other shed. sneaked in when I was getting the hay :rolleyes:

Our son was going on & on about me letting him have a day off, so not sure if he thought I'd sleep in & let him off!!

Ha ha.....I left it unlocked in case the gardener came, it must have blown open!
She was in the other shed. sneaked in when I was getting the hay :rolleyes:

Our son was going on & on about me letting him have a day off, so not sure if he thought I'd sleep in & let him off!!

Any reason??

You better watch it!!
Have you not noticed my hubby is posting? Ha ha :D

Oh is me_hubby him? He's a lucky guy.:) Yall know I'm just being "cheeky'. So does that mean that we can't flirt anymore? What a cockblock!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back