I'm In The Mood For...

Wild_Honey_66

sweet freak
I'm in the mood for the balls of my man, cradled softly in my hand. His cock against my cheek, my nose in his man-fur. His hands in my hair while he tells me how much he loves fucking my soft, sexy body, how good I taste, and how good it feels to be inside of me.

Yeah, that sounds good.

What are you in the mood for?

Last edited:
I'm in the mood for the balls of my man, cradled softly in my hand. His cock against my cheek, my nose in his man-fur. His hands in my hair while he tells me how much he loves fucking my soft, sexy body, how good I taste, and how good it feels to be inside of me.

Yeah, that sounds good.

I wasn't really in the mood for anything until I read this.. 😶😍

Now I'm in the mood for something very similar to that! 😂

Yeah, that sounds good.

That. Yup.

Actually. I would love to lay my head in someone's lap... While He played with my hair...reminding me of something very important. ❤

Yeah, that sounds good.

I was gonna say bacon, but that pales in comparison to what you wrote :eek:

I'm In The Mood For a banana split Lol
The above moods are much... hotter

L:rose:

Now that I read through the thread I'm in the mood for some of that ball cradling of my own.

I'm in the mood for him to do *exactly* what he explained in our PM; I want him to whisper breathily in my ear that everything is going to be okay while gently brushing my hair. I'm in the mood to feel the warmth and safety of his arms, but, mostly, I just want him to make me his princess.

Yeah, that sounds good.

I was going to say ice cream after just reading the title, but now... :devil:

A back massage; Maybe a foot massage as well; Chunky Monkey, but not the disgusting vegan version; Something Tom Hiddleston;

I'm in the mood for.. Mexican food!

A massive amount of it 😋

I see a trip to town in the near future.

I wasn't really in the mood for anything until I read this.. 😶😍

Now I'm in the mood for something very similar to that! 😂

I was gonna say bacon, but that pales in comparison to what you wrote :eek:

Now that I read through the thread I'm in the mood for some of that ball cradling of my own.

Don't feel bad, I was going to say nap.

But Honey's OP was a lot more interesting.
thank you, princess.:rose:

On a beach.

Oh, and the first post. That too.

I was going to say ice cream after just reading the title, but now... :devil:

Y'all, that was like THREE measly sentences.

It's a fair bet there's more where that came from.

Back