Illinois guys check in

Wow, Binary

What did you do? After your last post on the 11th, every body just quit posting, anyway I'm from the southwest 'burbs of Chicago. 'Round about 127th and Harlem,(IL43), just checkin' in. I'm a 55y old married gay male, didn't know I was gay until someone asked me, if your wife (God forbid) were to drop dead right now, would your next lover be male or female? After some thought, I realized, I really don't want another woman, they're just too fickle Ray

Steve MacQueen ?!

Hi, Steve, I'm out south, too. If you're familair with Chicago (even if you're not) I'm 'bout 127th and Harlem(IL43), I'm 55, gay, you know, the typical MWM. Ray

lol not sure what happened hhhhooottt. this thread has never been overly active though. glad you stopped by:) im kinda familiar with where you are at. been up that way a couple times.

Hi

Hi I am in 309 Central IL , but works in the chicago area. new to this. 5'7", 150lbs black male, shaved head, attractive and well equipt'd;)

Last edited:
49 yo bi-man from the Rockford area. Looking for a bi or gay man interested in getting together from time to time during the day. Anywhere within an hour of Rockford would be great. I can't host, so looking for someone with a home or an office. Prefer men with little body hair and H/W proportionate.

Looking forward to hearing from anyone.

Macomb

45 year old bi male that has not had any action for years and is looking for some that the wife won't find out about.

still in the nw burbs. looking to experiment and go slow. mwm 54 shaved.
might be interested in a dom. who knows

Bi curious 30 mwm. Looking for someone to try things with. Must be clean, disease free, and very discrete. If married and wife is into a mfm, would even be better. Northwest IL.

Back