Illinois guys check in

Is anybody getting together from this thread? I see a lot of curiosity, but little action. That's Ok though.

Even if you don't feel like going forward with your desires, I would love to get to know you and talk. Feel free to contact me.

Re-Enlisting! Looking for J/O sessions

Hi I am in 309 Central IL , but works in the chicago area. new to this. 5'7", 150lbs black male, shaved head, attractive and well equipt'd;) also into MMF with couples. I have pictures.

Barrington Illinois here and Northern burbs of Chicago want to service men and women:(:(:(

44-year bi-sexual near O'Hare. Hoping to connect with similar guys around Chicago. 5'10", 230#, don't let the wheelchair freak you out, I'm still good to go.

looking for something eortic

Looking for first time erotic adventure with someone that dresses in panties, stockings n heels mmm

fun

I am curious as hell about being with a man again...it has been many years since my last time. Open to email or what ever....anyone wanna talk? I guess I would get any PM's if sent.
hi there were in west central our you im in west central to may be were close to each other then let me now bi

hi

In Chicago, looking for someone... anyone? (ha, now I sound desperate)... check my profile. PM if you like. Chat first, then, who knows?

In Chicago, looking for someone... anyone? (ha, now I sound desperate)... check my profile. PM if you like. Chat first, then, who knows?

close to the nw burbs? I cant host but would like to talk and then maybe.
Im also new to this.

Back