Illegitimacy, a Scorned Son (closed for Aussie_Wolf)

Sadie gasped when she was flipped over onto her back. He didn't even pull out of her! He went right to thrusting hard and deep inside of her. With every thrust she was moaning out loudly. Fuck! Her toes started curling and her eyes glazed over as she was so close to cumming. She couldn't form words, all she could do was focus on this powerful thrusts, hitting her deeply.

Then he told her cum, told her she would be leaking his cum for days and she broke. She started cumming, crying out with every breath she took. Her legs squeezed around his waist tightly as her body shook uncontrollably and soon she felt him cumming inside her. Sadie's cunt was clamped so tightly onto his shaft that when he came, his seed was overflowing out of her.

It felt like forever before her body started to finally calm down and she relaxed on the mattress, panting heavily. Shit. Wasn't the first time you have sex with a new partner supposed to be awkward? this was anything but. This was mind blowingly good!

Finally finding her words, she looked up at him, still trying to catch her breath, "We should do this... after every study... session." She smiled up at him.

Damien smiled down at her then bent down and kissed her deeply. "Now maybe I should only keep these sessions as a reward if you study extra well. Perhaps then your grades will improve even faster, what do you think?" he asked her with a cheeky smile.

He knew he wouldn't do that though. He was just as infatuated with her as she seemed to be with him. Of course this had only been their first time together and she had a lot more to learn about him. The fact that he was her half brother was something he would never tell her of course, but he had a few more things to teach her and he wondered just how far she would go.

He was betting all the way of course, otherwise why had he started this little game in the first place. Still looking at her now he felt a little twinge of guilt. She was a beautiful woman both in body and spirit, did she really deserve this. Then again was he really harming her or giving her what she wanted. He smiled again. Well he would see later on. For now a brief respite and then who knew what the rest of the night held, after all it was only early.

He cuddled up beside her and began to gently kiss her shoulders. "So are we all tuckered out already Fraulein?"

Sadie happily cuddled against Damien. Honestly, she could have just fallen asleep right then and there, but she could also just take a quick break and go again.

"If we continue, I'm going to need ammo," She teased as she gently nipped at his ear. "Like... how kinky are you?" she playfully raised an eyebrow to him, but then she shook her head. "Might be too early to just jump into that, besides I like surprises."

She thought for a moment before she continued. "Ok, most risky place you had sex?" Her fingers started to lightly and gently trail along his chest as she spoke.

Damien smiled at her question. If she only knew the answer to that one. Still he had a lot of other things he could tell her about but he might have to get to know her a little more. "Kinky huh, Well that depends on the girl, but I do have my wild side. You might be amazed at some of the things I have done," he smiled at her.

He stroked her hair and nibbled on her ear before he continued. "Most risky place huh. Hmm Hard to say. I mean I have done it in a glass elevator in a posh hotel.That was pretty risky, but I have also done it while dangling off the side of a cliff. It all depends on your definition of risky. I mean fucking in the room right next to a girls father who still thinks she is pure could be considered the riskiest couldn't it," he asked.

Sadie shook her head, "You wont be getting me on a cliff any time soon," She laughed, but she was serious. Sadie had a thing about heights. She had snuggled next to him but not fully against him. Cuddling was nice but they were both still rather hot and sticky. Once she cooled down it would be different... or maybe they would just make their bodies temperature rise again.

"I can see where screwing a man's daughter while he was home could be risky." She looked up at him with a smirk. It was more to keep herself from grinning.

"Coat closet. New years Eve. Dad was throwing a company party." As she recounted her devious past, she couldn't help but picturing herself doing it all over again but with Damien.

As he heard about her encounter in the coat closet he smiled. Oh knowing their father he knew just how risky that encounter had been. Still he wondered who she had been with. he doubted someone older as they would not have been stupid enough. It had to have been a Randy teenager and it probably wouldn't have lasted all that long. Then why was he feeling a pang of jealousy.

"Okay then let's get back to your earlier question. Kinks. I tell you what, let's make a game of it. I will tell you three of my milder kinks, and you do the same. Then we can write them down fold them up and put them in a pile each shuffling them up and draw one each, then perform it. Of course it would have to be something we could do in the room or the house," he chuckled. "What do you say, you game?"

"I love games," Sadie grinned with a sparkle in her eye. She wondered what his three kinks would be. Then she remembered that she would need to pick her own. She waited patiently as the paper and writing utensil was provided.

Quickly she scribbled down her three kinks. Her heart pounded a little faster as they were going to confess their turn ons. What if they had the same ones? What if they didn't? So long as they kept it mild it should be ok.

"It's your game, so you should go first." She sat up on the bed and waited to hear what he would say.

Damien had kept it rather mild for the first part. He had written his ones down and waited until she had as well. Then he placed his in front of him and shuffled them around. He then picked up one of the pieces and smiled.

"Sex in a public place. Now I know what you are thinking, we can't really do that here, but think again. I do have that lovely balcony outside and it does overlook the street. It is in shadow a little but it is possible to be seen from the road so there is danger. However it is mild. I thought it would be better for you to experience this kink here instead of out there," he says grinning and gesturing to the great outdoors.

"So now it's your turn, what else will we be doing my dear?"

That was definitely risky, but it wasn't like there was anyone she knew here. It was a little scary but she thought she could handle it. She blushed a little bit at the thought of being exposed.

After he went she looked at her three kinks and then picked one up.

"Role playing. Its one of those kinks that I think everyone has, but it can be a lot of fun and creative." She didn't mention how much into role playing she enjoyed. Some people just liked being the characters. Sadie liked to push the envelope and would even dress the part. It all added to the fun. Of course she couldn't dress up right now, but that was ok.

"Since that one is kind of boring, I'll do another one." Picking up the next paper. "Rough sex and play... hair pulling, choking.... Spanking is a BIG one for me and fun when used in role playing." She blushed a little as she started explaining more about her kinks.

Damien smiled. Well this could be interesting. Actually he could have done her first one as well as he had several anime cos play costumes in his wardrobe but why spoil it now. "So outdoors and rough sex huh. Oh I think my balcony is going to get a work out."

He stood up and offered her his hand and then led her through his apartment to the door that led out to the small balcony that led outside. He walked them through it and the cool crisp air caressed his body as he made his way over to the steel railing. He grasped it and looked down onto the street and then up and down it then across to the building opposite.

There were a few people wandering the street, but it was not crowded and she was rather lucky that the building directly opposite was an old abandoned warehouse. "So does it meet with your approval my dear," he said pulling her into his arms and kissing her lightly as he caressed her ass. "Not too exposed or would you prefer me to shout out and draw a bit of a crowd for you," he chuckled.

Sadie smirked at him as he teased about drawing a crowd. "I think I will hold off on my debut thank you."

Goosebumps had started to form on her skin. It wasn't the first time she had been naked outside before, but it was the first time in an urban area. The last time she was so exposed was when she and her girlfriends had went skinny dipping.

Sadie slipped further into Damien's embrace, enjoying the warmth of his skin and his hand caressing her tight ass. She started nuzzling him as they stood there, enjoying the cool air and the sound of the city. Things were calm now, but she wondered how aggressive he was planning on being with her.

Looking over the rail, her phobia started to kick in a little bit, but not bed enough to make her want to run back inside... still she couldn't help but to ask. "This.... thing is sturdy right?"

Damien had seen her trepidation as she had neared the edge and her question confirmed it. Oh yeah she was scared of heights, however the steel railing was embedded deep into the concrete and brick of the building and he had actually stood on it. He himself had no fear of heights at all.

"Don't worry, it will not break away," he smiled. "However just for you," he told her as he picked up his outdoor table and brought it over. It was a sturdy one piece block of wood thing he had found in a garage sale. It looked like someone had lovingly carved it out of a huge trunk and someone had been going to throw it away. he had picked it up for 5 bucks and after a bit of sanding and varnishing it looked great. Only problem was it was heavy. Luckily it was only a small round thing.

"Now I have something solid to put you on," he smiled. "However by the end you are going to be clutching that rail," he promised.

Suddenly his hand shot up and grabbed her hair pulling her head back and exposing her neck and he kissed it hard, then moved up to her mouth, mashing theirs together and thrusting his tongue down her throat before pulling back but keeping her half bent over. "So now your mine and you are going to know all about it. I am going to use this body, out here where anybody can see you and if you make too much noise that is exactly what is going to happen."

Smiling devilishly down into her face he kissed her hard again then turned her around and bent her over the table with her body next to the railing. He still had a handful of her hair but used it to guide her. He pushed her upper body hard into the table, squishing her breasts down onto it and rubbing her nipples into the wood grain, then he raised his other hand and smacked her ass, cupping his hand to get a loud slap with a bit of force.

He could see a red mark appear but it started to fade quickly. The main thing was the sound. It had been loud and he moved her head so she could peek through the railing with him. Several people had paused and looked around before continuing what they were doing. Leaning down he whispered in her ear. "That was just one small smack, imagine a few more and what people would do then, wouldn't that be fun?"

He didn't give her a chance to answer as he stood up and entered her from behind in one swift stroke, lifting her off her feet a little before withdrawing and pounding in again. He then smacked her other cheek, quieter but with just as much sting and pulled her head up. "Remember, you don't want to be too loud," he chuckled.

All Sadie could register was the tight grip on her hair and then Damien's possessive lips claiming her throat. Softly she inhaled and exhaled as her own passion consumed her, however her natural reaction was to submit. When his mouth came crushing onto hers, she moaned helplessly as she relented to the invasion of his tongue.

"So now your mine and you are going to know all about it. I am going to use this body, out here where anybody can see you and if you make too much noise that is exactly what is going to happen."

She wanted to say 'Yes Sir,' but before she knew it, he had her turned around and on the wooden table. Her hard nipples rubbed against the cold polished wood. It wasn't the coldness that caused her breath to hitch and her body to tense. The sound of his hand clapping against her ass echoed around the building. Again, Damien used her hair as a means to control her, forcing her up to look below at the few people who were out.

For a brief moment she imagined someone turning their head up and seeing her naked and being used however Damien wished. It briefly reminded her of an old hentia she came across when she was in high school and putzing around on the internet.

"That was just one small smack, imagine a few more and what people would do then, wouldn't that be fun?"

Seemed like he wanted that idea in her head. Again he roughly pushed her back onto the table and she softly grunted from how rough he was being, however she was eating it up. If she hadn't already been excited from earlier, she still would have been drenched regardless.

"Fuck!" she exclaimed, as quietly as she could from feeling his cock pierce through her tight and wanting pussy. It was followed with another slap onto her tight ass and she groaned a bit louder than expected but then quickly pushed her lips together to quiet herself.

"Remember, you don't want to be too loud,"

"No Sir," she whispered quietly but as the words passed her lips her walls twitched around his cock. She couldn't help but to rock back a little on his cock. Oh god it felt so good to be filled and admittedly, Sadie was enjoying this so much more than she had expected. She was use to guys trying to fill the sexual dominate role but they always came up short. So far, Damien was pass with flying colors.

Oh god, if things kept going this way she really was going to have a hard time keep quiet.

Damien smiled as he heard her soft moans and her whispered "No Sir." She was trying very hard to remain quiet but he was not making it easy for her and this was only the beginning. He gave it another few minutes of pounding into her before he pulled out entirely and flipped her over again so she was lying on her back.

He grabbed her ankles and spread her legs as wide as they would go and then grabbed her hands and placed them on her calves. "Hold yourself there Sadie and don't you dare let your legs come closer together," he warned her. Then he again roughly entered her, plunging deeply into her. from this angle though he was able to go deeper than before and reach new parts of her insides.

He angled himself so that his head dragged along the upper part of her walls and along her G-Spot, providing maximum pleasure as he thrust hard in and out. His own hands began to caress her belly then wandered up to her breasts and gently began to massage them before becoming firmer and firmer and then he took her nipples between his fingers and began to roll them around.

"I wonder what would happen if I squeezed these a little," Damien began as he began to apply a little pressure using his thumb's to gently twist them against his fingers. As he pounded into her he applied more and more pressure and twisted further and further until he saw a slight grimace appear on her face signaling she had reached her pain threshold.

He increased his tempo, slamming into her and forcing her to hold onto her legs firmly lest they fall down. Their bodies met with firm slaps of flesh and he could feel her clench around him and her pussy getting wetter. Smiling her suddenly squeezed hard for a second and then relaxed, rolling her nipples gently in his fingers again. "Well, perhaps I should do that again," he murmured as he took in her reaction. "Would you like me to? Maybe we can get a crowd to form and we could put on a show for them."

Sadie happy for the brief break, it gave her body a chance to relax. However, that was all it was, a brief break. Now she was on her back and looking up at Damien and the sky as he told her how to hold herself open for him.

Her head rolled back as he thrust back inside of her. Breathing out as she felt him push fully inside of her. As he continued to fuck her, she could hear the metal balcony reacting to the force of Damien pushing himself forward. The balcony was sturdy and didn't make too much sound, but when you are trying to be quiet, it was like any sound was a loud screech, and soon people would catch on to what was happening above them.

When Damien's fingers found her breast, her nipples were hard against his palm. Then she felt him gently pinch at her flesh. Softly as she could, she let out a pleased moan. The walls of her soaking wet cunt hugged tightly around his cock as he dove in deeper. As he applied more pressure, her pussy got tighter and her breath hitched a little. When it got too much she winced and whimpered in displeasure.

Then he used what he learned from her reaction to start pushing her closer to the edge. She wanted so desperately to let go of her legs and push herself up to meet his thrusts. She wanted to cum. Her body was shaking now, from the excitement of being outside and from how well he toyed with her body to get her to this point. Sadie couldn't help it now as she moaned a little louder.

"Maybe we can get a crowd to form and we could put on a show for them."

"N-no sir, please," She softly replied, but her body was pretty much singing out how much she loved him toying with her and teasing her. Her walls once again got a bit tighter at the idea of people watching her as she got used and fucked. Shit, she wanted to cum, to feel him buried deeply inside of her as her cunt received his seed.

Damien felt her pussy squeeze him harder as he mentioned getting her to perform in front of a crowd. Her mouth might say no but her body had other ideas. He would have to explore that more later on, but for now he had another idea.

He again picked her up, only this time he kept himself buried firmly inside of her and twisted her around and carried her right to the railing before leaning her over it and lowering her down. She was forced to support herself with her head shoulders and her breasts hanging over the balcony as he began to fuck her hard from behind again.

He kept a firm grip on her hips, after all the name of the game was to titillate the other person not injure them. He did however thrust hard into her causing their bodies to make an audible slapping sound. He again angled his thrusts upward to hit both her G spot and so his length would run along her clitoris as he thrust in and out.

"Is this better Sadie?" He asked her. "You can see everyone now and if they look up they are sure to see you. Should I make sure they look up hmm. Make you moan and groan loudly like the good little girl I know you want to be."

Damien was getting close to unloading himself inside of her, but he wanted to push her over the edge first.

"Ah!" She would quietly exclaim with every deep thrust Damien delivered. The loud slapping sounds filled her ears as her hands gripped the railing. She could feel her breasts jutting and bouncing with each thrust. She had been looking straight out in front of her, it wasn't until Damien said something did she decide to look down. When he called her a "good little girl" it made her little cunt squeeze him even tighter.

There still wasn't a whole lot of people out but she could tell that one or two people heard something as they were looking around. Sadie forced herself to be quiet- or at least hold back from letting out the loud moans that were stuck in her throat. The slapping sounds of their sexes meeting could not be muffled.

with her legs spread there really wasn't anything else she could do other than to take what he gave her. He was using her like she was no different from some whore out of the street, fucking her and making her his slut. She was loving every second of it! The pleasure was building, she would pop any second.

It wasn't until someone who was looking around had finally looked up, and stared right at her. Her heart started pounding. Being caught and seen in such a primal state it pushed her over the edge. Her eyes closed tightly as with one last thrust inside she cried out, unable to hold anything back.

Her head threw back as she just allowed herself and scream out. Her pussy was clamped onto her, knowingly to her, half brother's cock. When she let her head fall forward again, her hair hanging over her face as she panted deeply from how hard she came.

Damien was surprised that she was able to keep so quirt when he knew how excited she was. Her pussy muscles were clamping down on him and almost milking him of his cum with each stroke inside her. He thrust harder and harder into her as he came closer and closer to cumming, holding back for as long as he could.

Then suddenly she screamed loudly and he was sure everyone for blocks around had heard her as her pussy clenched wildly around him, clamping down hard and squeezing him as she came. her juices flowed down his cock and her legs and he was unable to hold himself back any longer.

With a final deep thrust he let out a large moan and spewed forth his own juices, his cum mixing with hers and flooding her insides. He filled her up and then some, his excess spilling out and mixing with her own juices rolling down her legs.

He pulled her up and away from the balcony and with him still inside her he collapsed on a chair with her sitting in his lap. He reached around and began to caress her nipples as he kissed her neck and shoulders, feeling their juices running down and over his balls but too exhausted to care.

He could hear several wolf whistles and clapping coming from the street and smiled. "Seems like your audience appreciated you Sadie. Maybe we should give them another show," he whispered in her ear, twisting her nipples a little.

"Ah!" She whimpered softly as she felt his fingers gently twisting at her nipples, keeping them hard and making her squirm as the pleasure rippled through her body. Her pussy throbbed in response as his cock was still deep inside her. "I think one performance is enough," She turned her head back to kiss him. Even though they wouldn't have an audience again, doesn't mean she wasn't up for another performance.

As he was sitting in the chair, Sadie couldn't help but to rock in his lap again. How was he still so hard? Not that she was complaining, she was loving it. As she gently rocked, the head of his cock was rubbing against her cervix. She moaned against Damien's lips as she continued to gently ride him.

When she pulled back she lightly rubbed the tip of her nose against his, "So... do you preform in front of an audience often?"

He pulled back enough to kiss the tip of her nose and gently moved his hips to her rhythm. "Large crowds no, although there was that one time. Let's just say a party got out of hand and by the end of it there were naked bodies everywhere," he smiled.

Damien gently continued to caress her breasts and nipples, occasionally twisting them before going back to gentle caresses.

"Normally however it is just like we have done. A bit of fun in a place where we could be caught, although sometimes the places have been a little more adventurous. A rock concert, a public library, the college swimming pool," he smiled.

"Oh and there have been the occasional times I have had an audience in the same bed," he whispered in her ear as he again twisted her nipple and his other hand glided down her stomach until it reached her slit and found her clit and started to rub it as they moved together. "Although they didn't stay watching for long," he chuckled.

Sadie listened and Damien recalled his sexual exploits. She closed her eyes as she imagined each situation. her body lifted up, only to let gravity pull her back down on his thick member. His cum was still seeping out of her and here she was bobbing up and down in his lap, wanting more.

He was certainly more experienced than she was when it came to kinks it seemed- well in regards to exhibitionism. She had no idea what else he dabbled in but she cold guess. Especially how during their little performance he had no problem being rough with her. Regular sex was great too, but sometimes a girl just wants to be grabbed and fucked, to be taken. That need had been filled.

Her back leaned back onto his chest as her legs spread wide for him, allowing him to touch her pussy fully. As he did so this fueled her need for release again. She didn't start bucking like a wild woman. This time she was just enjoying the build up. Her pussy was still snug around his cock, her muscles held him tightly as she lifted up and then pushed down until every inch was fully inside of her.

"Ever been tied up before?" She asked, "Or do you normally do the tying?" she teased.

Smiling he nuzzled her neck as she squeezed his length with her pussy muscles. He let her set the pace and bucked up into her gently as she moved down him, and withdrew as she moved up. His hands continued to caress her breasts and nipples, then he slowly slid one hand teasingly down her stomach, slowly inching his way towards where their bodies met. He found her engorged nub and slowly began to caress it and work it around as they moved together.

"Hmm tied up huh," he answered her. "Well I have done both and I would have to say I am the one that usually does the tying up. However I do not have any hang ups about letting someone I trust bound me up. If you would like to do something like that to me I am sure we could come to some sort of arrangement," he told her with a gentle thrust deeper into her.

As soon as she felt his fingers playing with her pussy as their sexes slid and rubbed into one another, Sadie sat up, lifted herself up and then once all that was inside was the head of his cock, she slid back down. She continued to ride him like this as he told her the role he usually liked to play.

"That works- ah!" She pushed down onto his thick member until he met with her cervix and she moaned out the following words, "For me." She moved faster and in shorter movements as she rode him, bucking against his fingers as she fucked him. "I'm normally more submissive anyway. Oh god.... But its sometimes fun to switch."

Speaking of switching, she stopped briefly to turn around and face him. Now he was deep inside of her and she could watch him as her tight cunt pulsed around his cock. Sadie took her brother's lips with hers. Easily she went back into the rhythm she had been in a moment ago. She wanted them to face each other as they came again.

Damien was surprised how hard he still was. Maybe it was because of the situation, because of how beautiful Sadie was, because of how long it had been since he had last had sex or maybe it was because his plan to get back at his father by becoming his own sister's boyfriend was finally coming true. Whatever it was he was still as hard as a rock and felt like he could go all night.

He kissed his sister deeply, wondering if she would kiss him like this if she knew the truth about them. He smiled a little as he rocked her on his lap, pushing up into her as she lowered herself down onto him. He enjoyed the way the head of his cock mashed up against her cervix, causing him to wince a little in a pain/pleasure response.

He pulled back and looked into her eyes. "Oh I think I can definitely promise you I will have time to tie you up some days. Perhaps even in places you might not expect," he smirked. As he continued to gently plunge into her he smiled and then thrust hard up into her five times quickly while smacking her ass, then resumed his normal pace. "Can't have you getting to complacent now can we."

(Jumping ahead)

The two had continued to have many similar nights. Most nights they were at his place, others her dorm (which resulted in one of her roommate walking in on them fooling around in the tiny kitchen), then there were some more adventurous locations...

The first semester of school came to a close and Sadie's stomach was in knots. She liked Damien a lot, probably more than that, but she was worried that her parents might scare him off. Damien wasn't from a rich background, and even though her father was a self-made man... he still didn't like the thought of his little girl being with someone whom he thought was beneath her. Her mother... well she was a bit worried that after a few drinks her mother might say a few things that one shouldn't say in the presents of company. Sadie didn't really give her parents much warning about Damien. She hoped that they would meet him and like him before they found out that he wasn't a trust fund kid or something.

It was cold out but the snow hadn't fallen. During this season her parents stayed in the country home, it was also where they held their Christmas and New Years Party. The rest of the year was spent in the City. Sadie preferred the country home.

"Ok," Sadie spoke as they started to head towards the front door, "Don't take it personally if for the first few days Daddy doesn't even acknowledge you, that is pretty normal. Mom might... well it all depends on what new fad she is into" her words were rushed as she spoke. Turning around she looked up at Damien. "I'm just... I'm really nervous that after you meet them you might... reconsider... me." A blush of embarrassment appeared on her cheeks.

"You know, it's not too late to hop back into the car and spend Christmas at a bed and breakfast or something." Sadie half joked, but silently was considering the idea.

Last edited:
Back