Illegitimacy, a Scorned Son (closed for Aussie_Wolf)

Damien smiled into her neck as he felt her response to his advances. His sister was a little minx in bed it seemed. He liked it and increased his efforts to please her. When he felt her playful little nips on his shoulders he responded with harder ones on hers, letting her know she was free to do so on his in this way. He didn't break the skin, but he bit hard enough to cause her to shiver a little.

Then smiling he pulled her top away from her shoulder entirely and found a spot that could be easily hidden and latched onto it, nibbling lightly, then a little harder, before biting it softly and sucking. He left a large dark hickey there and then rose up and looked into her eyes.

"Hmm well then. That's my mark little one. I lay claim to you and now you are mine. No other man shall have you while you are with me but I will give you such pleasure I promise you will not want any other. What do you say to that, can you handle it?" he asked with a cheeky smile and a glint of challenge in his eye.

Sadie didn't hold back as much when he returned with a firm bite. It seemed like this was going to be a very interesting experience. She gave him a second bite, harder than the last. She was over joyed that he didn't handle her like a china-doll. It was always more fun when there was more power and intention with every action.

Speaking of which, Damien was actively leaving his mark on her. As his lips and teeth were branding her skin, her fingers were buried in his hair as she held the back of his head. Sadie whimpered as he continued. There was a strange sensation of pleasure with the small bit of discomfort that hickeys brought.

"Hmm well then. That's my mark little one. I lay claim to you and now you are mine. No other man shall have you while you are with me but I will give you such pleasure I promise you will not want any other. What do you say to that, can you handle it?"

Sadie wasn't sure if Damien was trying to be funny or not, but she liked the dominate tone he was giving off. She smiled when he asked if she could handle it. Before answering him she kissed his lips again. "Just keep up with me," she teased and kissed him again and then started to pull off his shirt.

Yes, less clothing was most certainly a good idea.

Damien's mind soared. Oh yes she was definitely of a similar mind to him. He kissed her back as he helped her get rid of his shirt, then he began to work on hers, quickly getting it off her and then unhooking her bra and getting rid of that as he threw it somewhere over his shoulder.

Gazing down at her naked chest he smiled at her breasts. "Ahh and I thought I had dined enough tonight, how wrong I was. I suspect I will be eating several more meals tonight," he winked at her with a devilish smile before dipping down and beginning to lick and nibble at her breasts and nipples while his hand began to pinch and pull at the one his mouth was not able to pleasure.

Sadie was happy to be rid of the dress and bra. The only thing left that covered her was her leggings and panties, but those would be gone eventually. For now she was just enjoying the skin on skin contact.

Sadie couldn't help just to return his devilish smile with her own. Softly she sighed in pleasure as his mouth and hand manipulated her breasts. Her nipples were already stiffening, but as soon as his lips, tongue, and fingers started playing with them, they were tight and hard.

She squirmed beneath him as her back arched up to the sensation of him teasing her body. Sadie couldn't help but to moan as her head rolled back onto the pillows. Her panties were getting wet, she could feel the fabric sticking against her pussy because if it, and it was just going to get worse as he continued to tease her body.

Damien heard her moans and was encouraged by them. Some woman he had been with had had not much feeling in their nipples but it seemed Sadie was not one of them. He felt her nipples tighten and swell beneath his finger and in his mouth and he doubled his efforts, teasing them mercilessly with his tongue, fingers, lips and teeth.

Finally he decided she had been warmed up sufficently and he began to kiss his way down her body. He did it slowly, leaving a trail of quivering flesh behind and even trailing his tongue into her belly button and swirling it around before continuing his journey.

he camr to the top of her panties and then tugged them lightly down until her pussy was revealed but he did not take them off. He kissed her lips through the material and tasted the juices that had leaked from her and even nibbled on her but then, smiling he dodged it and began to kiss her inner thighs, teasing her even more. He wanted her to beg him to take her and he hoped she would.

Sadie was gasping for breath as he continued his sweet torture on her nipples. Sadie was very sensitive on her nipples. One night she had been playing with her electric toothbrush and thought that she might make herself cum by only feeling the vibrations on her nipples.

When his mouth left, she whined softly. She felt like her body was already on fire. Oh god, she couldn't wait to see what else he could do with his mouth or what she could do with hers on his body. As much as she was loving the attention he was giving her, she also enjoyed giving and listening to her partner moan.

Then he started to kiss her pussy through her panties. For some reason Sadie found it incredibly hot when a man licked or smelled her panties, but never had anyone tried to taste her through them as she was wearing them! The kinky pleasure was soon gone as he started teasing her thighs. She sighed softly as she waited for him to return to her hot core, but he seemed pleased with himself to drive her mad.

"Damien..." she breathed out his name helplessly, "More... please. I promise you wont be disappointed when I return the favor."

Damien smiled and again moved up to her pussy and nibbled her lips through her panties, teasing them with his lips and teeth as the sopping material became almost see thru. Finally he stopped then slowly eased them down her legs and off, again throwing them into a corner before he returned to her now revealed pussy.

Her lips were glistening with all the juice that was escaping from her and her lips were puffed up with the blood pumping through them. Damien smiled and using two fingers delicately opened her up and took a long lick from the bottom to the top of her gash. His smile widened as her delicate taste hit his taste buds and he groaned in delight. So sweet and tangy. He went back again and again, licking slowly with his full tongue, getting every little bit of juice he could but not penetrating too deeply inside of her.

Looking up he locked eyes with her and then thrust his tongue deep inside of her and began to move it around in circles, gathering as much of her sweet nectar as he could. He knew she had promised to return the favor but he was having way to much fun down here and expected to be here for a long time yet.

Sadie released a pleased sigh as she felt her half-siblings tongue give her a long lick. Had she knows that they were related, this would not have been happening. She moaned as he continued to lick her, making her shudder every time his tongue reached her clit.

Sadie tried to spread her legs wider as she felt his tongue push inside her tight entrance. Her head was rolling back and forth. If this is what he did with his tongue, Sadie wondered how his cock was going to feel inside of her. He was clearly experienced and it was amazing how compatible they seemed to be.

Her hips started to rock, she couldn't help it. She was moaning and grasping at her own tits as Damien pleased her with his tongue. As she pinched her nipples her hole closed around his tongue a little. God, she was right on the edge and it was driving her crazy!

Damien felt her pussy contract around his tongue signalling she was close, but he did not want to take his tongue out of her. He wanted to taste her juices when she exploded and he wanted to be buried deep inside her when she did.

He thought about using his finger on her clit but then he had a better idea. It was time to see just how wild his sister was. He raised his mouth up a little and inserted his finger inside of her and swished it around, getting it nice and wet and pushing her closer to the edge. Then withdrawing it he again clamped his mouth on her pussy and dove inside, licking and sucking for all he was worth, but staying away from her clit.

Meanwhile he traced his finger down to her asshole and started circling it before he gently eased it inside up to the first knuckle, then deeper up to the second one. He stopped to allow her to adjust then slowly twisted it in circles and moved it inside her, before gently moving it in and out of her slowly.

Sadie was begging to have her clit touched as his mouth continued to teased her. She would try to shift her hips so his mouth would line up to where she wanted but he was determined to withhold what she wanted.

Then his wet finger started playing with her tight sphincter. She shuddered as he just simply stroked around it. Sadie had never played with her ass before, and never had everyone else do it for that matter. Before she had a moment to consider what he would do next, she felt his finger pushing in.

"Ah! Fuck," the foul word left her lips as her legs wrapped around his shoulders. Then he started moving his finger around, in and out. Soon it felt like he was just finger fucking her asshole. Her pussy was leaking her warm juicy fluid straight into his mouth as her clit felt like it swelled to full capacity.

Her hips were bucking in rhythm to his hand and tongue. Sadie pushed down onto his finger and tongue as both holes tighten in response to his manipulation. She was cumming and she was cumming hard. Her back arched up with her breasts still in her hands. She was quivering all over as her pussy gushed into his mouth.

She was a beautiful mess on his bed. Blond hair messy and sprawled about as she panted for breath. She was going to have him do that again in the future for sure.

Damien felt her start cumming and clamped his mouth tight over her opening, licking and drinking down all of the juices he could that were flowing out of her. He managed to get most of them, but his cheeks and chin were still covered in warm sticky fluid as he backed away slightly and began to nibble on her lips as she started to pant for breath.

He knew what she was probably thinking now. He would stop and move up beside her expecting her to make good on her promise, but he only smiled and opened her lips a little wider. He had no problems spotting her large engorge clit now. It was full and throbbing and he licked his way slowly up to it and began teasing it with the tip of his tongue. This was one of the reasons he had delayed touching it for so long. One it become so engorged, and two it usually became so sensitive.

He worked it around and around with the tip and then began to give it long slow licks with the full length of his tongue, grinding it against her pubic bone. He did this for a minute before moving in and sucking it into his mouth and nibbling it with his lips, and allowing his teeth to lightly graze it.

At the same time he had not forgotten her asshole. He had begun to gently move his finger in and out of her again while moving it around in circles and wiggle it around. Now he inserted it fully until his other knuckles grazed her ass as well. He was tempted to insert another finger but for now he thought one would be enough until he could talk to her about how it had felt. Maybe he could even convince her to allow him to fuck her up there if she stayed around, but that was for later. Right now he was going to make her cum again, and maybe a few more times before he gave her a rest.

Sadie was still trying to catch her breath as she felt his sweet lips and tongue teasing her pussy. Then she gasped and shuddered as she felt his tongue on her clit. Sadie hadn't expected to felt the strong jolt of pleasure that came from it. Naturally her hips tried to move herself away, it was just the stock of how good it felt. Damien seemed to have other plans for her.

Oh god, what was he trying to do? Make her go crazy? She just came and now she felt like any moment she was ready to explode again! If having his tongue torturing her wasn't enough, his finger was still pushing in and out of her tight ass, making her move against it. Who knew she would enjoy her ass being played with so much?

"Fuck.. fuck fuck fuck!" She groaned as another shudder overcame her. He was sucking on her clit! "Damien..." She panted, "Too much.... too- OH GOD!" Then he pushed his finger in deeper and the dam broke (to be honest, there wasn't much of one left from the first time he made her cum). She couldn't hold back, he made her cum again, she was cumming so hard and it felt like it was going on forever as her legs clamped tightly around his torso.

"Jesus..." she breathed out as she was once again just a mess on the bed. Weakly she tried to move away from him and his deviant tongue. "How..." She took in another breath, "Do you not have women beating down your door?"

Damien was tempted to make her cum again but he decided she needed a little rest before the main event. He pulled his finger slowly from her ass, giving it a final wiggle before it popped free, then with a last kiss on her clit he moved up on the bed to lay beside her.

He reached beside his bed and grabbed a little hand wipe and quickly wiped off his finger until it was spotless and then threw it towards the small bin next to his desk and then leaned over and kissed her, letting her taste herself on his tongue and around his lips.

"In answer to your question my dear," he told her as he cuddled her to his bare chest and began to lightly play with her nipples, "I have not met many women I have wanted to do that to. In fact you are one of only 2 since I have been at college and the other one could not handle me. She broke up with me within a week saying I was too much for her," he smiled lazily. "Do you think you can keep up with me?" he teased her.

"Ok," Sadie weakly laughed as she cuddled against Damien, "Just you wait until I get my second wind," She teased as she leaned up and kissed his lips. Her taste on his lips didn't make her shy away, in fact she liked tasting herself on his lips. "I didn't know I was dealing with a Jedi Master in cunnilingus."

He really did surprise her, and Sadie was more than willing to meet the challenge. She would need to bring her A game. Right now though, she was enjoying the feeling of being held in his arms. Lazily she closed her eyes as she felt him lightly touching over her nipples. Sadie nuzzled into his neck, and gently started to leave soft kisses on his skin.

When she finally felt rested enough she rolled over until she was sitting on the bed in front of him. Her blond hair draped over her left shoulder. Her kisses continued down his chest. Her tongue slipped out and around his nipple once or twice before she continued to kiss her way down until...

"You sir," She hooked a finger into the waistband of his pants, "Are extremely over dressed." Removing her finger, she unbuttoned his hands, and pulled down the zipper. She started pulling off his pants.

Seeing his (boxers/briefs/boxerbriefs?) and noticing how erect he is, she smiled as she moved over between his legs. At first she mimicked his tactics. Her tongue licked against his length, through the fabric. Then turning her head to the side, she opened her mouth so she would wrap her lips on the underside of his shaft, moaning softly as she dragged her mouth up and down his length. Then she pushed down his underwear until the tip of his cock was visible and she licked the head, tasting his precum as her warm and wet tongue swept over and then her mouth took in the tip and gently started suckling.

Damien smiled as she used the same tactics he had, kissing her way down his body then pulling down his pants to reveal his boxerbriefs. He was even chuckling as she began to lick and suckle at his shaft through the material. She would not find him so easy a target, he had been teased ny a few girls that thought they were genius's in the art of fellatio and he had resisted them.

However when she started to lick on the head of his cock and then suck on it he began to moan in delight. Maybe it was the sight of his sisters lips wrapped around his cock or the fact that he was finally starting to get his revenge, or even that Sadie was one hell of a good cocksucker, but whatever it was, this felt 100 times better than ever before.

"Oh god that's good. Please more...I need more."

Sadie happily obliged him as he asked for more. So she pushed her head down, further onto his cock. With one push she had him fully in her mouth, and entering the back of her throat. As her gag reflect started, she forced her throat to swallow around the tip of his cock. She bobbed her head back a forth for as long as she could, then released his cock, just enough so that she could breath as she kept half of his cock in her mouth.

Her her head pulled back to suck on the tip and then thrust back down again, her right hand was stroking his shaft. Her saliva was seeping down his length which made it easier for her hand to stroke him.

His cock tasted so good, Sadie loved sucking on his thick rod. It pained her to remove her mouth , but when she did, her hand went right to work to stroking his full length as her mouth moved lower. Sticking out her warm and wet tongue, she felt the soft skin of his ball sac. After a few licks, she took one of his balls within her mouth as she very gently sucked and rubbed her tongue against it. She made sure to do the same to the other.

Once she finished giving his balls attention, Sadie moved back up and happily took his cock back into her mouth, and this time she grasped his hand and then rested it on the back of her head. In case he didn't get the right idea, she made him grasp her hair by the fist full. A moan emitted from her as she sucked on his cock as she felt her hair being pulled.

Damien was amazed at how good Sadie was. No one had been able to take him all the way that quickly before. He was not huge by any standard, but he was no slouch either. At 7 inches give or take a mm or two he was a little bigger than average and his girth was about the same, just slightly above average. Still for her to swallow him after only two bobs of her head was astounding.

He groaned louder as she took him deep inside her throat then back to just inside her mouth so she could catch her breath. Then she pulled off all together and he thrust upwards a little with a soft whine as she continued to jack him off, but then he felt her mouth on his balls and his groans turned to grunts of pure pleasure as she sucked first one then the other into her mouth.

God she was the most talented cock sucker he had ever been with and when she again swallowed his cock and then demanded that he basically face fuck her who was he to argue. He took both his hands and grabbed a handful of her hair on either side of her head and began to fuck her mouth by pushing and pulling on her head while thrusting in and out of her mouth with his cock.

Sadie braced herself, which was a good thing too because Damien seemed to have no intention of holding back. She was sure to keep her mouth open as she sucked on his cock that was pulling in and out of her mouth. Sadie didn't know what it was, but she loved having her hair pulled and the feeling of her mouth just being used and fucked.

She would moan onto his cock as he didn't stop once. She closed her eyes as she relished at the feeling of his thick cock gliding along her tongue and pushing it's way into the her throat. If Damien hadn't made her cum twice, she would have been just as wet from letting him fuck her face.

Her saliva was basically dribbling down his shaft, over his balls, and her chin. Her nose would brush against his pubic hair every time he thrust up and pushed her head down. Her moans started to get more louder and insistent as she was begging for his cum.

Damien couldn't believe how good it felt to actually face fuck his sister. She seemed to love it as he took control of her and rammed his cock deep down her throat. Her tongue continued to wrap itself around his shaft and head every time he pulled out and she sucked hard on him.

He knew he was getting closer and closer to cumming and this was a first. Normally he lasted a lot longer, but the erotic sight, combined with her skills, was just too much for him. He began to groan loudly and pump harder and faster into her before he yelled out, "Oh god yes..I'm cumming...Take it all"

He plunged deep into her throat and exploded then backed out so only his head was inside her mouth and then continued to shoot until he had finished. Then he let go of her hair and collapsed back on the bed exhausted.

Sadie's was more than happy to gulp down his baby batter (I feel so dirty typing that! Ha!). She wasn't obsessed with drinking cum, though she liked it, she loved the feeling of a man's quivering member against her tongue, feeling it's pulse as they moaned in ecstasy from.

Slowly, she removed her lips from his cock and continued to lick his shaft clean until every morsel of cum was gone. She devilishly smiled up at him as she tucked some of her messy hair behind her ear. Slowly she crawled over his body as he was catching his breath, her breasts swaying from side to side as she moved. With her hands and knees on either side of him, she looked down at him.

"Still up for more?" She asked with a smirk on her face, "or do you some recovery time?" Naturally women had the unfair advantage that they could just keep going and going. MOST men needed to wait between orgasms, but Sadie had heard girlfriends brag about how some of their boyfriends could just keep going no matter what.

Damien smiled up at her. Oh he knew what she meant, but he had always been blessed in that department and would have no problems especially now. It had been months since I had lain with a woman and so had a lot of pent up sex drive. Besides I was pretty sure I would not have needed it with Sadie anyway. She was gorgeous, feisty and as hungry for sex as I was.

I moved my hips a little and allowed my still hard as steel cock to nudge against her ass. "Oh I think I can go again," I smiled up into her eyes as I reached down and grabbed my base and lined the head up with her wet lips. I stuck the head inside then grabbed her hips and bucked forward easing another few inches inside of her.

"Were you thinking about doing something like this," He smirked back as he began to fuck her slowly only burying half his length inside of her, teasing her. He wanted to see what sort of move she would make.

The only other thought going through his mind was, 'Fuck my Sister has a tight Pussy'.

Fuck, Sadie marveled at how he was not only still hard but had the stamina to for more. She would say his cock felt like it was a steel rod underneath pulsing flesh. She loved the feeling of a man's pulse, from his cock that was buried deeply within her, almost as much when they would finally cum. There would be no sleeping, not anytime soon. Good thing neither of them had class in the morning, she probably wouldn't be able to walk straight, let alone concentrate.

Sadie spread her knees wider, allowing her body to slowly slide down Damien's cock, slowly penetrating deeper until finally she was sitting on him. From there she would push herself up and then forcefully went back down, moaning as he filled every inch of her. Sadie repeated this, slowly building momentum. Her breasts would bounce and sway from her movements, ass jiggling every time her cheeks met his thighs from a hard thrust. It was almost like a dance. A very primal and lust filled dance. Still, she was enjoying her 'dancing' partner.

Leaning down she kissed him intensely, parting her lips and forcing her tongue past his. Her hands had been resting on his shoulders but soon slipped down over his chest. Her soft fingers fanned out over his pecks and lightly brushing over his nipples, teasing them to make them taut under her touch as hers were. Her pussy squeezed around his length as she continued to ride him.

Despite being very enthusiastic in bed and pleasing her partner, the poor girl had no idea what she really was doing- or rather who she was doing. She had no idea that she was just a pawn in a game of revenge.

Damien's eyes widened a little as Sadie sat up and swallowed his entire length into her and started to ride him. The sensations were incredible as she squeezed him with her pussy even as she moved up and down him. For awhile he allowed her to do all the work just gently moving his hips to meet her, then he became more actively involved.

He moved his hands up to mimic what she was doing to him, running his hands over her breasts and lightly teasing her nipples so they suddenly stood out begging to be touched and played with.

His hips thrust with more urgency, meeting her downward thrusts with more energy, slapping their bodies together and forcing his cock deeper into her. He groaned at the sensations that gave him and began to play with her nipples in an effort to give her those same sensations.

He dueled with her tongue, wrapping his own around hers and pushing into her mouth, exploring it as she did his. He was enjoying himself with her and lost himself in the moment forgetting who she was and just fucking and enjoying being fucked.

Damien surprised her when he started to fully thrust back up inside of her. She was glad that he didn't live on campus, they didn't have to worry about disturbing a roommate. Sadie could be as loud as she needed to.

Sadie's teeth nipped at Damien's bottom lip as their bodies continued to meet. He felt amazing inside of her, and if she could choose, they would never leave from the bed. As he started to thrust harder, she moaned out and thrust back into him. Her body trembled a little as she was getting a bit closer to.

"Harder," She gasped softly. Sadie was so close and right now she just wanted him to grab her roughly and fuck her until she saw stars. Her hands slipped from his chest and underneath him as her fingers dug into his skin at little as another groan slipped from her lips and into his ear. Her pussy was throbbing tightly around his shaft as their bodies moved.

Damien did not have much control in this position so he suddenly grabbed her hips and flipped her over and onto her back. Then he grabbed her legs and placed them up and over his shoulders and began to pound into her, tilting her body and almost folding her in half. He fucked downwards, thrusting in hard, his balls smacking hard into her ass as he plowed deep into her. He started to hit her cervix and experienced that pleasure pain feeling as his head mashed up against it.

He was getting so close now and he looked dead into her eyes as he picked up his pace until his ass was literally like a jackhammer going into her. "Cum for me Sadie, Cum hard because I am going to fill you so full of cum it is going to be leaking out of you for days."

He began to pant and moan as he felt his orgasm approaching and then with a final deep push he came hard inside her and kept cumming.

Back