If you were the opposite gender for a week...

I would get a collection of clothes that fit, shoe's that I didnt have to special order, and not just the sexy things I love so much either. I would go out in public in shorts, skirts, dresses. I would wear open toed shoes in public. I would get my nails done and not get weird looks from the other people in the salon. I would spend every second trying to figure out how to make it permanent. I'd tell my father he was a misogynistic, racist, homophobe and I hope he rots in hell, again. I would forgive my sister, and I'd still kick my brothers ass in every video game we've ever played each other, just to prove to him finally once and for all that girls not only can play video games too, but that they can be good at them. You'd think he'd have figured that out by 30, but he's got alot of the same idiot my dad seems infected with.

Lastly, I would try to find just one guy and one girl, and make love with them. Once apart, and once together. Not just screw or fuck, but make love. Yeah.. unrealistic and a romantic, but hell, the whole thread is. Why not say what you really want?

Boi

I do that now, i wish i was a girl and have a dresser full of girls clothes at my mans, but if i really was, i would fuck my stepdad, and all his friends

explore

I would spend the week exploring every inch of my body, learn everything possible about what and where things feel good.
The whole week would really be spent discovering the sensations that feel good to a woman's body and put them into practice after the week is complete.

If I was the opposite gender for a week I would be the biggest pig around. I'd romance women, roughly abuse them sexual (and theyll like it) and then break their hearts when I clean another women (that theyd have know of course) off me in thier morning juice before serving it to them. True Casanova I tell ya!

If I was the opposite gender for a week I would be the biggest pig around. I'd romance women, roughly abuse them sexual (and theyll like it) and then break their hearts when I clean another women (that theyd have know of course) off me in thier morning juice before serving it to them. True Casanova I tell ya!

I see that you've thought about this before.

Actually I pulled that off the top of my head...imagine what I could do if I really had put time into thinking about it lol

Me?

Agreed! If I had a cock I'd be playing with it all the fucking time! And I'd fuck - I would fuck a whole lot - girls and guys. :)

I'm a guy that w/volunteer to spread 'em for you. Quite the weird dream that is. But kinky/sexy!

I'd visit a girlfriend (platonic) I had several years ago and try to seduce her into some lesbian sex. She knows about my cross-dressing and lingerie fetish but she was attached at the time and didn't want to cheat on him. So we just shopped and played dress up together. (Hint: My Dianne in Panties story is about her... see my sig for my thread to read it.)

I would be a man-whore! I would probably end up in jail, charged with indecent exposure, because I don't believe I would or could keep it in my pants. Either that, or go around trying to fuck everything and everyone in sight. :)

Being no stranger to getting ploughed by Tgirls, I'd just have an extra hole for a cock. I'd just be having sex, as much as possible, always with multiple cocks. At least two, preferably three.

If I could be a woman for a week.....

After I got done playing with my new pussy for hours. I'd post a personal add trying to find all the BBC near me. I'd try to take as much cock as I could in that week.

I'd probably waste the first day or two wrapping my mind around the fact that I had a penis and then I'd use it. Try it out on as many things as possible to feel differing sensations.

Like, what is it like to stick your dick in a fleshlight? I would finally know.

also for my reply to this, were i a chick, i'd have a bunch of guys gangbang me and do DP, while wearing a leash and being tied up and abused and would let them take me as many ways as they wanted, letting them all cum inside me until i was pregnant and felt like a filthy, filthy whore. then i'd make the dad pay for everything and ruin the rest of his life.

I'd probably waste the first day or two wrapping my mind around the fact that I had a penis and then I'd use it. Try it out on as many things as possible to feel differing sensations.

Like, what is it like to stick your dick in a fleshlight? I would finally know.

Is your username a Catch-22 references?

And sounds like a good plan. I wrote a story about this idea, which is partly why I posted the thread, although it only takes place over the course of a day, for now. I may write a sequel. Not posted yet, but should be very soon. Look for "The Tiresias Suit" soon.

I'd take my car to the garage to have it serviced, so they'd charge me the real price, and not try to fuck me over because I am a woman and they think I don't know any better...grrrr!

Other than that, I've never had the desire to have a dick. Well, peeing standing up is appealing. Otherwise, I'm fine as I am. Because really, If I suddenly had a dick, I wouldn't have my pussy, and I soooooo don't want to give up my pussy!

Contrary to the previous poster I wouldn't give a rat's ass what the garage charged me in fact they could keep my car for a week.

If I had my own boobs and pussy to play with for a week I sure as hell wouldn't be going anywhere!

Is your username a Catch-22 references?

And sounds like a good plan. I wrote a story about this idea, which is partly why I posted the thread, although it only takes place over the course of a day, for now. I may write a sequel. Not posted yet, but should be very soon. Look for "The Tiresias Suit" soon.

It is. Yossarian is one of my favorite literary characters.

I'll keep an eye out for the story. Thanks for the heads up.

Man, I wish I had included a poll with this thread, even if it would end up being 60% "Get a cock in every hole I have." Definitely a lot of interesting responses, though.

Back