If you love the kids, you’ll arm the teachers!

It seems like you were answering a question that I wasn't asking. There could have been 2 or 3 armed officers on campus, my point being that this wasn't a place free of guns. The shooter knew there was at least one gun there, possibly more, and that didn't seem to deter him.

Maybe it’s a question you should be asking, and there’s a reason why all these incidents are taking place in ‘Gun Free Zones’. They’re killing fields where the promise of unhampered shooting for as much as 10 or 15 minutes is pretty much guaranteed before the cops show up. ‘Resource Officers’ are just a Hail Mary by gun grabbers to keep the response as gun free as they can stand, so long as they aren’t held responsible for the carnage they permit by their neglect.

‘Resource Officers’ are just a Hail Mary by gun grabbers to keep the response as gun free as they can stand, so long as they aren’t held responsible for the carnage they permit by their neglect.

We're all permitting the same carnage, by neglect, as a nation. Mostly by pointing fingers over there, instead of doing anything about it. That includes you. Debating on the internet has saved a grand total of 0 schoolkids.

Maybe it’s a question you should be asking, and there’s a reason why all these incidents are taking place in ‘Gun Free Zones’. They’re killing fields where the promise of unhampered shooting for as much as 10 or 15 minutes is pretty much guaranteed before the cops show up. ‘Resource Officers’ are just a Hail Mary by gun grabbers to keep the response as gun free as they can stand, so long as they aren’t held responsible for the carnage they permit by their neglect.

Resource officers are full members of the local police force. I would dare you to say that to the officer's face, because we all know you wouldn't, it shows how you don't respect police & the job they do. The deputy who was working at Stoneman Douglas was held accountable for what he did.

I don't think there's ever been a school shooter who wasn't shot, killed themselves or arrested. I know these are all done by teens who aren't thinking straight, but they obviously know they're not getting away with it, and that doesn't seem to stop them.

You seem to be making the argument that there is a certain number of guns that need to be on campus to prevent a shooter from coming in, I'm curious what you think that number is.

We're all permitting the same carnage, by neglect, as a nation. Mostly by pointing fingers over there, instead of doing anything about it. That includes you. Debating on the internet has saved a grand total of 0 schoolkids.

Our kids are the sacrificial lambs and political hostages in a selfish agenda that forbids their defense. We COULD and SHOULD repeal the ‘Gun Free Zone’ laws now on the books, but the failed policy just continues to a accrue more names and greater shame. To continue this failure again and again is that old definition of insanity.

Our kids are the sacrificial lambs and political hostages in a selfish agenda that forbids their defense. We COULD and SHOULD repeal the ‘Gun Free Zone’ laws now on the books, but the failed policy just continues to a accrue more names and greater shame. To continue this failure again and again is that old definition of insanity.

What are you doing? What affect has it had? And yet, you persist.

You wouldn't happen to be talking about the definition that ends in expecting a different result, would you?

Resource officers are full members of the local police force. I would dare you to say that to the officer's face, because we all know you wouldn't, it shows how you don't respect police & the job they do. The deputy who was working at Stoneman Douglas was held accountable for what he did.

I don't think there's ever been a school shooter who wasn't shot, killed themselves or arrested. I know these are all done by teens who aren't thinking straight, but they obviously know they're not getting away with it, and that doesn't seem to stop them.

You seem to be making the argument that there is a certain number of guns that need to be on campus to prevent a shooter from coming in, I'm curious what you think that number is.

Count classrooms, and multiply by 2.

Coachbinky wants extra security for the precious children up until he has to pay more taxes, then its "fuck those little shits".

Then your plan of arming teachers wouldn't be enough (not that arming teachers is a good idea anyway).

Would you be opposed to bringing in more officers?

Cops are a finite resource, and they can’t be prepostioned everywhere a possible crime might take place. Many parents, administrative staff, janitors, etc shouldn’t be discounted for the role they can play. Every solution doesn’t have to be a government solution, but we do have to get the government out of the way, to stop its current role as part of the problem.

Every solution doesn’t have to be a government solution, but we do have to get the government out of the way, to stop its current role as part of the problem.

That's literally a Government solution. I'm an Anarchist, and I'm not all "Let's take the government out, and it will take care of itself."

Cops are a finite resource, and they can’t be prepostioned everywhere a possible crime might take place. Many parents, administrative staff, janitors, etc shouldn’t be discounted for the role they can play. Every solution doesn’t have to be a government solution, but we do have to get the government out of the way, to stop its current role as part of the problem.

So you want parents, administrators, & custodians to be cops? Did I understand you correctly?

So you want parents, administrators, & custodians to be cops? Did I understand you correctly?

No, you didn’t. Protection of our kids is really no more difficult a concept than Uber, there’s always a ride, and they’re everywhere, just don’t know where any particular one will be at any given time. Conceal carry is a lot like Uber in that way. Yellow cab is no longer the only option you have, it’s a dispersive solution. Cops aren’t totally out of the picture, but they’re only a small part of the solution.

Last edited:
No, you didn’t. Protection of our kids is really no more difficult a concept than Uber, there’s always a ride, and they’re everywhere, just don’t know where any particular one will be at any given time. Conceal carry is a lot like Uber in that way.

Actually Uber is involved in several lawsuits because it's an incredibly difficult concept. And you may find it interesting to note that Uber does not allow drivers or passengers to conceal carry, so as a gun owner I'm sure you won't be using their business ever again.

So you want parents, administrators and custodians to be in charge of protecting children? Is that a better summary of what you mean?

Actually Uber is involved in several lawsuits because it's an incredibly difficult concept. And you may find it interesting to note that Uber does not allow drivers or passengers to conceal carry, so as a gun owner I'm sure you won't be using their business ever again.

So you want parents, administrators and custodians to be in charge of protecting children? Is that a better summary of what you mean?

S in other words you’re not listening and only want to obfuscate possible solutions! Figures...

When you have a five year old running around the playground hitting people with a stick, do you:
A) Take the stick away
B) Give everyone a stick.

When you have high school students getting abortions, you take away abortions.

We actually have a plethera of possible solutions here.

No, but we have it in Texas, which means that the gunmen can get closer to the school, without raising the alarm.

How is that a solution? All it does is slow down your draw.

That’s perhaps a far less rational response than you’re capable of, and all I can say to it is at leastyiu’re Scraping for negative responses, making you really work to deflect what you know to be the answer.

Back