If we met in RL (open to women)

"I have no problem with that" admitting with a smile as I returned to the room and sat at the foot of the bed only clad in a towel wrapped around my waist. It was difficult to admit that I came three times in the same woman that was draped on my bed, but there she was, wrapped in a towel, "we could have a lot more phone giving a subtle wink, but I'm not entirely sure I could bang her one more time, I wasn't a machin but Lacy didn't seem to want to fuck but actualy cool herself, as did I, at least for awhile.

"How about we check ourpages and see if others and sending to us?"

Lacy laughed as he motioned checking their pages. “So, you’re a voyeur too?” She asked as he took her hand and pulled her off the bed. Following after him, she was soon in awe of his computer set up. “Wow. This thing must have cost a fortune!”

"Yeah, about $3,500" admitting because my parents were the ones that paid for it, including the UPS backup unit that sat alongside. Still wrapped up in towels I sat down in the soft leather recliner and turned the power on. As it started up my eyes graced Lacy's figure wrapped in one of my towels as she leaned against the recliner behind me and all the memories that we were banging just awhile ago and a smile came to my lips.

"If you call in sick, you can stay here, but you're going to need the right toiletries" I said softly.

When the computer was ready a few clicks of the mouse and up came the website, 'First Impressions.' After entering the user name and password up came my profile page up along with my message box and there were people had sent me messages after browsing my page.

Last edited:
“I’d love to stay here with you.” Lacy said with a smile as she leaned against the back of the recliner, looking over his shoulder as he pulled up the website and logged in. “Wow, you have way more messages then me!” She said, looking over the inbox with a grin. “Although I bet you none of them could make you cum as many times as you just did with me.” She leaned down and kissed his neck, her tongue tracing down the line of his throat until she nibbled on his earlobe.

It was hard to stay focused as Lacy teased me with her tongue as I clicked and pulled up the messages. Lacy's old messages were still in the mailbox just not in bold font compared to the new ones. "Which one should I start with?" Slightly twisting my head to look at the towel clad officer as she nipped at my neck and sent a cold, tingling sensation down my spine that was arousing and my pained crouch was aroused once again.

“Her.” Lacy said as she moved around the chair and took a seat in Daniel’s lap. She grinned at him as she leaned her head against his shoulder. “Wow. She’s beautiful.”

The woman that was looking back at them was a red head with an amazing body. Lacy suddenly wondered what Daniel saw in her to pick her out of all these woman that seemed to want his attention.

“And you chose me over her?!” Lacy looked up him with wide eyes. “There must be something wrong with you.”

I wouldn't choose her over Lacy as she sat on my lap. Her position allowed me to nip at the nack of her neck then slowly drag the flat of the tongue up the right side from the base of the shoulder to the ear lobe.

Clicking on the message box I wanted to see what this tranger had sent to me, but, to be honest, I did not care if the woman had sent a string of buck nude pictures of her performing a gangbang and saying she would allow me to do that to her and her girlfriends, I wouldn't pass up Officer Lacy for anything. For one; she was perched onmy lap, clad in one of my towels, and spent a nice, hot shower wth me and on my bed. She was terrific kisser and a greater lover and it was sure luck we met on the same website I'm now browsing for shits and giggles. She was so warm and wrapping the left arm around her waist and pulling her to me I didn't feel I could gain an erection once more after three climaxes but that free hand was so close to her tight vagina, perhaps I could bean her to another orgasm.

Last edited:
Lacy shivered when she felt his teeth nip at her throat and then drag across her skin. She moaned and tilted her head to the side to allow him more access to her throat. She couldn’t believe that after everything they’d done that she could still want more.

“Send her a dirty message.” Lacy whispered in his ear, feeling his free hand rub against her thigh. “I dare you.” She suddenly felt naughty and wanted to see what she could get Daniel to do. “I bet she won’t send you naughty photos.”

"Oh, you're challenging me?" Giving a smirk before nipping at the spine once again and the hand gently rubbing over the spot between those legs and then cupped the base of the left breast, just wanting to feel their weight again.

"Alright then" right hand clicking on the response button and with that free hand typed out a response, pausing now and again to peek around Lacy's body to see the screen and to remember the name of this pretty little redhead.

"Hello, just read your message and went through your profile. You sound nice."

After giving it a moment an thought, 'naw, too easy' erased it and tried again.

"Hey sexy, just went through your profile and God you're hot! There's something that needs to be said about redheads! What do you do for a living?"

"How about that?" Giving Lacy a nudge.

“You called her sexy?” She asked as she settled back against Daniel and bit at his earlobe. “Do you really think she’ll cream her panties and send you a picture just because you sent her a few flattering words?”

She unwrapped the towel from her body, letting his bare hand cup her left breast. She moaned softly at the warm palm that closed around her skin. She didn’t think she had the energy to mess around again, but he was doing such wonderful things to her.

"Well, its a start" smiling as her breast was squeezed and the areola pinched between the thumb and index finger and gently tugged several times. Aroused my crouch pained me again as it firmed and stretched that my face contorted but did not let out a noise showing it hurt what we were doing.

Going back to the subject of the redhead, we were waiting for a response, but it had been just a couple of minutes and nothing, so we needed to do something else but having a soft breast in one hand and themouse in the other and the hot flesh by the mouth and a body on my lap I was completely occupied.

After a moment to calm ourselves but still teasing the nude officer as she squirmed on my lap, "You think I should send a message to another one?"

Lacy moaned as he squeezed and pinched her nipple between his fingers, tugging on it until it was incredibly hard. She nuzzled her nose against his neck and trailed her lips over the salty flesh as she nodded.

“Pick another one. Maybe another blonde?” She suggested as she squirmed in his lap, feeling his cock growing against her hip. “This turning you on again?” She asked with a smile on her face.

It was but also painful but persivering through it all and scrolling through the other messages there was another blonde, her hair was brighter perhaps a dye job, but after clicking on her message and going over the text as Lacy continued to tease. Letting go on that nipple and sliding the left hand across that flat stomach and rubbing the skin as the free hand pulled up the response and typed out a response, but with her head in the way and enthrollment in our touching that what was actually put on the message was not entirely accurate in terms of spelling.

What was suppose to be put on was:

"Hey, sexy,

Just saw your photos and you're fine as hell. Tit for tat send me some and I'll send you some."

Clicking the send button I teased her some more, rubbing between her legs and my now free hand teased the right breast that was begging to be pinched and tugged as its neighbor and I obliged. Even if the blonde and the redhead responded with equally filthy replied I would always keep Lacy and though drained I couldn't fight the arousal and the somehow scrapped together energy.

Last edited:
Lacy let out a whimpering moan as his hand slipped between her legs, rubbing against the folds that were so wet again. She flexed her hips towards his fingers, wanting him to touch her clit in the worst way again. She moaned louder as he pinched and tugged on her other nipple, making it as sensitive as its mate.

“Oh Daniel.” She whispered and turned her head to press her lips to his cheek. “Kiss me again. Please.”

I would kiss her and then I'll do all sorts of things. Fingers rubbing vigorouly but not penetrating yet my lips touched the righ side of her neck and gently suckd the hot flesh and when her head traversed towards mine I kissed her lips and immediately slid my entire tongue fdown her humid throat and felt her body tense up and then the fingers finally slid inside that snatch and rubbed as fast as possible and her name escaped my lips several times.

Lacy spread her thighs wide for his rubbing fingers. She gasped when they grazed across her clit and she whimpered loudly as they zeroed in and drove her insane. WHen he kissed her, it was hot and heavy, his tongue driving into her mouth and demanding pleasure from her. His fingers entered her pussy and started to drive in and out in a rapid motion. She was whimpering and sighing, her hips riding his fingers as he drove her towards another amazing peak.

All the while I was calling her name, or at least trying to. Driving the fingers in, all the way and out they were coated in her juices and all I could do was demand more from her as she squirmed on my lap, the right hand again plucking that matching nipple and pulling them gently as our tongues clashed again and breathing into each others mouths. Forgetting about the computer and 'first impressions' we were going at it again as fresh as the first time.

Lacy’s cries grew louder as he pumped his fingers furiously in her pussy. She whimpered and sighed, her eyes clenched shut as his fingers plucked her nipple roughly, her hips squirming against him. His tongue was fucking her mouth, tangling with hers and demanding so much from her.

She felt her orgasm racing towards her. She let out a scream as it hit with a blinding force and she jerked and moved in his arms in a violent manner.

Letting go of the nipple and bracing her body but still ramming the hot cunt as fast as possible was moaning and jerking about and difficult to control but trying my best ad keeping up the momentum I wanted her to climax so hard and then I don't know what could happen as it was going so fast but didn't want it to end as the heat was so intese between our firm bodies, the chair rolled somewhat from all the movments but I didn't car I just wanted her juices to coat my fingers and I let her know it. Overcome by the moment, I whispered, "Cum you dirty girl."

Lacy let out a loud cry as she felt his fingers continue to pound into her wet opening, his other arm wrapping around her waist and holding her tight. She whimpered as his breath fanned across her ear, telling her to cum. She certainly felt dirty and wanton and she had no trouble cumming for him in a wet rush. She tipped her head back, eyes closed and lips parted, presenting him with an incredibly erotic scene.

I was going to make her orgasm so hard. I don't know what possesses me. With Lacy moaning and moving about it brought out animal instincts. The more she moved the more on hand held fast that firm body and the other fucked that tight vagina. Thrusting the fingers all the way to the last knuckle and out and juices flowing over and between the fingers gave them a slick texture and allowed them to glide in.

"Hot woman" I moaned between breaths as we looked at one another and kissed again an I was now firm and pained but the addrenalin dulled the pain. I was going to cum again and I wanted it to show. Instead of inside I wanted it all over her to show my dominance over her. I don't know what came to mind that I should, just the moment said 'do it.'

Such a woman I never though existed. Young, attractive, strong, sexy, and now insatible asshe bucked and throbbed at my touch as our blood flowed and the chair rolled every which way then the mouse was knocked to the floor and heard it strike but didn't care as we kissed, stabbing each others throats with the tips of the tongue then moving back and latching onto the side of her neck sucked hard to give Lacy another hickey that she would have to explain and it came to me; we might need another shower.

Last edited:
Lacy writhed in his arms, her moans coming out in loud screams as he continued to fuck her pussy with his fingers. She bucked against him, her breath coming in loud pants before his lips claimed hers again. She dueled with his tongue, fighting for dominance as the chair they were one skittered back and forth.

She parted her legs wide, a tremor beginning as she felt her body tense for the ultimate orgasm. She let out a loud keening sound, a screaming issuing from her lips as she clenched her eyes shut and let her body go. Her fingers gripped his wrist tightly, a bruising grip as her puss began to contract. She squirted, the first time that had ever happened in her life, her pussy covering his fingers as she moaned and whimpered.

When she squirted it came as a surprise and my face reflected that and when her juies coated my fingers a sinister smile came upon my face as the thrusting resumed, not wanting to give her respite as her grip on my wrist was vice like and would come back it did not matter, I wanted Lacy to be putty in my hands so much so that she whimpered and groaned my wet lips placed themselves by an ear and began to whisper even more words into her mind, letting her feel as dirty as she was at the moment as the grip possessing her thin body forced her to recline into the chair, deeper against that firm body of the man that was fucking her silly. Not a care was given to the mess or the noise we were making, it was all part of the enjoyment.

Lacy made a sound that got stuck in the back of her throat as he continued to fuck her with his fingers, her body still clenching and thrashing in his lap. She was panting for air, never able to bring enough into her poor, battered lungs. She whimpered as he started to whisper more dirty words against her ear. She clenched her eyes closed as he pulled her more firmly against him, her thighs spread wider as he pounded her.

“N…No!” She cried out as she came again in another rush, her body tensing again and more juice spurting from her pussy as stars danced behind her tightly clenched eyes. “Ohhhh…” She was moaning constantly now, never able to stop moving as he continued his assault on her flesh.

Back