If we met in RL (open to women)

"My God you're sexy" I panted for breath when she came once more. Aain and agin she seemed to be ensatible and with her thrashing God, the more she fought the more I wanted to hold her and the more I became aroused by this. Pulling those soaked fingers from that hot, dripping clit and lifting them up to her lips insisting that she lick and clean the digits, but that was not going to be the end of it. Rock hard by her grinding, moans, pleads, and beaning I wanted to take that rod between my legs, that was grinding so hard into, and shove it down her throat and then...I wanted to coat her as much as I could. Just turn her into. Rich, gooey mess of juices.

"Damn slut" panting for breath and wrists sore I fought through it to keep this moment going. "I'm going to bang your tight, little ass my dirty cop. Are you my dirty cop, offier Lacy? Huh? My cum dripping slut?"

Last edited:
Lacy took his soaked fingers into her mouth, moaning the sweet taste of her juices as she looked at him. She smiled, her heart still racing as she sat panting in his lap. She moaned around the fingers in her mouth as he whispered into her ear all of the naughty things he wanted to do.

“Yes, I’m your dirty cop.” She said as he removed his fingers and she blushed. “Shall I bend over your desk?”

"Yes, show me that tony little, spankable ass you have officer" giving the biggest grin. The computer was stillrunning but we dint care. When I rose up from the chair Lacy rose with me and a firm hand to the cheek was enough to show how serious my demeanour was at this moment feeling the juices warm on the hand as I heart was thumping so hard one could see the ripples of skin on the chest.

Lacy gasped as he slapped her ass when they stood and she was quick to find a clean spot on the desk where she could lean over. Doing so gave him a perfect view of her firm bottom, the skin marked with red prints from his spanking earlier.

“I think my little ass needs to be shown who’s the boss.” She said in a seductively husky voice, a smile on her face as she turned to look at him over her shoulder.

She was so gorgeous, showing me that ass and looking back and speaking with that husky voice. She wanted it. Begged for it. Pleaded for it. There were red marks showing where my impacts had been and in between the thighs was the glistening fluids of her dripping twat. Wanting to tease and torment the dirty cop I took the entire length of my firm rod and began slapping both cheeks, spreading the precum that was leaking out of the tip over the freshly cleaned skin then rubbed the fat diameter between her leg, picking up her leaking juices, then gently poked the tip against both of her holes, wanting to shag both of them and make her feel like a slut.

That's what I called her. As I slapped the cheeks I asked, "Do you feel like a slut now, Lacy? Do you feel like a whore? Do you want my cum? Well, I want to coat your face!"

The feeling of that firm cock slapping against her cheeks had Lacy moaning. She pushed her hips up towards him, encouraging his actions as he spread pre-cum all over her skin. She was feeling like a slut, one that she didn’t mind being for him. He made her feel hot with arousal, burning from the inside out.

“I’m your whore.” She cried out as he slapped her ass. “You’re little slut. I want you to cum on my face like the whore I am. I want you to mark me as yours.” She was begging, her voice hot and pleading.

Running the rod between her legs and her reply drove me wild as she had a nice, small, spankable ass, and she was begging for it and I was more than happy o oblige her. After spreading the juices over both cheeks, making the skin glisten, the head poked the anus and pushed it in and the tight rim widened to take me in slowly. God, she was so tight. Had no one ever banged her this way before?

When it was in I hovered over her abdomen and then cupped her breasts and again pinched her nipples once again and sucked on her neck. She was hotter than my computer. As was I. She was begging me to glaze her. I could do it. It may not be a face coating load but I wanted to mark my slutty officer and I let her know it.

"I'm going to glaze you. Again and again, my whore"

“Please show me what a whore I am.” Lacy blushed at the words that were leaving her mouth, but she was too far gone to care what she was really saying. She wanted this man in the worst way.

She moaned and gripped the edges of the desk when he pushed into her ass, the feeling of being stretched both painful and pleasurable. As the ring of her ass stretched around his cock and he had pushed inside, she let a sudden rush of air leave her lungs, replaced by a soft whimpering sound.

“Fuck me.” She begged him, her hips wiggling. “Fuck me hard.”

I was going to fuck her like an animal and I told her so and slammed my hips into her backside with a clap and began a heavy pummeling of her backside as she gripped my desk. Each thrust made the desk shake and the computer equipment jostled but I didn't care as the fucking began. Her asshole was clenching as my firm rod plunged inside her and back out as I pulled her nipples tighter and then yanked as she moaned and groaned. Hovering over her ear I wanted to say more filthy words as my heart was pounding in my chest. She was my whore and I was going to mark her. "I'm going to glaze your beautiful face" saying it knowing that after two times already what might come out as a dribble but Lacy was bringing it out of me.

“Oh My God!” Lacy cried out as he fucked her like she’d demanded. Her hips were pounding against the desk and she held on for dear life. Every push into her ass had the desk shaking violently and she clenched around his cock until he moaned.

His fingers pulling on her nipples had her moaning in both pleasure and pain. She didn’t think that she’d ever be able to get enough of that man that was doing so many delightful things to her body.

“Yes, all over my face. Give it to me.” She begged him, lost in her own little world as he murmured hotly against her ear.

"I'm going to turn you into a cream puff" moaning hotly as sweat began to roll off my forehead as I continued to slap Lacy's pretty, little, ass and shove my rock hard cock into that begging anus. The more she moaned the more I wanted to shag, even if it meant splitting my whore in two I would be satisfied with this. She gripped my table and it shook violently but I didn't care about the expensive equipment. All I cared about was reaming this woman. God, she was so tight and the juicesleaking out was lubricating us up and another pull on the nipples I bit the flesh behind her neck, over the spine as the build up for a orgasm began.

Lacy whined at the way that he bit the base of her neck and pulled her nipples until she was arching back against him. She loved what he was doing and the way that he was dominating their movements. No man had ever done this to her before.

“Oh…” She purred as he pounded against her ass, everything on the desk rattling. “I want you to fill me to the brim.” She begged.

In our actions the moniter fell over but to hell with it. Lacy was asking for me to fill her up and I was but only afterall of my rich, white, sauce fell all over her pretty face. Oh, all of these ideas of what I could. There was the idea as she was lapping up my sperm I would finger her pussy and continue bestow upon her all of the dirty titles that she earned. Thumping her ass and pulling those now cherry red nipples as was steaming hot as we heaved for breath to keep on going for a few more seconds.

"God damn whore!" Giving a hard slap, "I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum," panting for breath as I pulled out and jerked the rod slowly with the right hand.

Lacy heard him say that he was going to cum and he pulled out of her. She moaned and turned around, sitting on his office chair as he stroked his cock near her face. “Cum on my face.” She begged, looking up at him with need in her eyes.

the tip of my head was just on her lips, one hand feverishly stroking the meat as she eagerly awaited my product. It was not going to be on the scale of Peter North but as she panted for breath and showed her glistening skin I put all effort into pushing out what was left and when I came my head tilted back and stared at the ceiling as my whole body shuddered.

The first shot rolled up her lips along side her nose and the second shot landed right inside her agape mouth and the third rolled off her chin and what pitiful amount was left dipped onto her hot chest. That was it. My body pained me so much that I could not move, my hand fell by my side and my lungs heaved trying to stay concious as my rod fell and began to soften.

Lacy moaned deeply with each shot that hit her face and dripped onto her breasts. “Oh, God, that’s so good.” She said, sighing as she looked up towards his face and smile. “No one’s ever fucked me so well.”

Touched by her sentiment and keeping her in the chair I moved beside her as that pretty tongue lapped up the spunk from her own face. Those eyes followed me, curious as to the intent as one of my hands graced over that chest and across the firm stomach. Two fingers extended from the palm and rubbed between her hot clit before plunging inside of her. My rod. May be sore but my fingers were no and iwas going to finger this offier until she gushed and I cared not for the mess that would result all I did was to ensure she was a mess, too weak to stand.

Drawing a couple breaths to keep myself upright and looking down at Lacy as she began to clean up her face I moved beside her as she sat on the chair, legs splayed her body eitting a great amount of heat from that lathered body. Her chest rose and fell with each breath and though satisfied with the action I wanted just one more bite from the sandwhich. Not saying a word one hand carressed her body, feeling on mound before sliding down all the way and sinking two fingers into her snatch with no teasing or lube just immediate action and began thrusting all the digits inside all the while looking into her eyes and calling her, "My cumbucket."

She was so tight and desiring that I just couldn't help myself. All I wanted was more of here, just more of Officer Lacy. If she had a police officer's blue uniform I would have jizzed all over that as well. There was just something about a uniform with a beautiful woman in them that just got my hard in a instant with Lacy now a cum soaked mess in my hands my fantasy would come to fruitition and perhaps there would be more that we could do and explore with one another as I thrusted my fingers inside of her twat and tried to make her climax once again.

Last edited:
Lacy was worn out, her body shivering with exhaustion, but it seemed that Daniel wasn’t done yet. She gasped as his hand caressed her body, feeling her wet pussy as he sank two fingers deep inside. She moaned, her head tipping back as he called her naughty things. Lacy cried out and whimpered as he worked her wet pussy with his fingers, a frantic pace that soon had her nearing orgasm again. It was painful, her breath heaving in and out of her chest as she tried to catch it. Her head was spinning and she didn’t know if she could take much more as she came with a sudden rush, a scream leaving her lips.

She was quick to reach down and shove his hand away, her pussy too sensitive now as it fluttered and clenched at nothing as she writhed on his desk. She had tears in her eyes and she knew that she was done for the evening.

When she shoved my hand away I was stunned as I thought she was rejecting me until it settled in that we were both completely fagged and then it settled inside that I could barely stand and with Lacy sitting, rather slumped in my computer chair, I shuffled over to my couch after giving the glazed officer an affection kiss to the forehead as her lips would still have the taste of sperm and slumped onto the fine leather and felt my entire body aching.

I wanted to ask Lacy how she felt but the screams and panting were enough that she enjoyed it but I couldn't even force up enough strength to say anything at all, just trying to catch my breath, even my rod was hanging out; becoming soft and shrinking but could not put it back where it belonged. It was amazing. I had never endured so much and loved every minute of it with Lacy and all I wanted was more after we recouped.

Lacy lay back and panted for breath. She was exhausted, completely and utterly fucked. No man had ever done that for her before. Her legs and arms felt like jelly and her pussy was still fluttering every so often with delicious aftershocks. She glanced over at Daniel and smile at him. He looked just as tired as she felt.

“Bed?” She asked him, unsure if she could even stand to make it there.

"Yes, bed" nodding, but looking at her weak body, she would not be able to make it there without assistance and though fagged myself I could not just leave here there until she came to her senses. Pulling up my trousers and summing up the last bit of strength left I carefully lifted Lacy's body and hung limp in my forearms and carried her up to my room where our fun first began and laid her out on the silk sheet and took some clothes and covered with some shorts and and a simple shirt and carefully tucked in and gave a kiss to the forehead and before going over to the other side where I collasped, body spent.

The sex and love between us was great but taxing and I believed that once my eyes closed I could sleep for over a week and when I began to dream it was confused to say the least, almost channel surfing with no connection to one another from my overused body. I had never done anything this strenuious before and hoped to one day do it again.

Lacy loved the attention that he was giving her after their lovemaking session. She could be spoiled by a man that paid her that kind of attention by taking care of her. She was sore, exhausted, and her muscles felt like jelly. He dressed her for bed, tucked her in and kissed her forehead. It was wonderful, she thought as her eyes drifted shut and she fell to sleep even before Daniel had made it to the other side of the bed.

Even though my body was in pain I made it to the shower and cleansed myself and stretched before clothing myself and carefully sliding into bed beside Lacy and falling asleep. In a few hours I rolled over and looked at the clock as it ready six thirty in the morning and looking back Lacy was still sound asleep and a I couldn't help but smile as she was still there. Giving her a kiss to the forehead I rolled out of the bed and went to the kitchen where I saw the computer still on and the chair disturb, smelling of sex. If my parents came by the smell would immediately give away everything.

It needed to be cleaned for sure as there were also articles of clothing littering about that made me chuckle and blush red as all the memories came flowing back about all that we did. Putting the mouse back on the pad and putting the screen back on the 'First Impressions' website came on, exactly where we had left it with all the mail in the mail box, some of it still unanswered. There was the bit where Lacy teased me after looking at some of the women. As appealing as they were I was not going to throw her aside for another set of batting eyes. I wanted to sign off the site and say no more of it and another part of me wanted to go back to the bedroom and cum on the officer's face again, neither of which would occur.

Last edited:
Lacy sighed as she felt his lips press against her forehead. She was exhausted, she thought to herself as he slid out of bed and walked out of the room. She rolled over and burrowed against the blankets, wondering where Daniel was off to so early in the morning. Her body was sore, she noticed and she didn’t know if she could take much more entertainment that day.

Back