id like to see a woman suck her own nipples

I can suck mine but the main appeal is watching my boyfriend watch me do it. It's like trying to tickle yourself.... it doesn't feel the same as when someone else does it. I LOVE having him suck my nipples, and lately, I've been very turned on by the idea of having another girl suck them... a nipple 69!

I can suck mine but the main appeal is watching my boyfriend watch me do it. It's like trying to tickle yourself.... it doesn't feel the same as when someone else does it. I LOVE having him suck my nipples.......!

Yes.
too funny...I was just talking to someone about this recently.

WOW, I'm glad I found this thread. I really don't know why, but I find this an incredible turn on. Thank you to all the women who have posted on this thread. You are all very beautiful and I volunteer to suck anyone's nipples that need it.

I love when she does this for me, usually puts me right over the top...we also enjoy sucking and licking them together...sharing it with her is really hot

I wish I could. I figure it's an eventuality, so I'll have to enjoy watching others do it until then!

It's one of my top things, to see a woman do. If I am close too climaxing. This will defiantly put me over the edge. There is something very erotic about it. Even the women on here that post picture of that will get a rise out of me for sure! Love when women do that. I am getting a stir right now just thinking about it.

Sucking my wet, pussy juice covered nipples right now...biting them and pulling on them...circling my tongue all around them!!! God it tastes and feels sssooooo good!!

Sucking my wet, pussy juice covered nipples right now...biting them and pulling on them...circling my tongue all around them!!! God it tastes and feels sssooooo good!!

Pink, what are you trying to do to me. That sounds so hot! Wish I was there to see that!

I don't share pics, but I can do it. I agree with the previous poster though that it's a bit like tickling yourself. It feels nice, but another person is ALWAYS preferable.

With my 42DDs I can do it. I prefer to have someone else do it, but due to dry spell I'll suck my own nipples when I'm really turned on.:kiss:

had a old gf that loved to share that with me. knew how much it got me going . . . oh did it get me goin :D

I Had A FWBs...

and we licked and sucked on her nipples together our tongues meeting which as very hot.

I love when she does this for me, usually puts me right over the top...we also enjoy sucking and licking them together...sharing it with her is really hot

I was recently with someone that asked me to do this with him and while hesitant at first, it turned on to be quite hot. The senstation of our tongues playing with each other while simultaneously flicking my nipple turned out to be highly erotic. I would highly recommend it.

My wife can suck her own nipples.
Really exciting if I cum on them first!

She still prefers me to suck on them though, but I'm sure OK with that!

:)

I can do it and have done it but it unfortunately doesn't do much for me I must say. Self clamping though is a whole other story ...
If I knew it turned a partner on so much I'd have no issues with sucking my own nipples. I'd be happy to oblige ... and hopefully they'd end up helping me. Then I'd be a very happy lassie indeed!

I can do it and have done it but it unfortunately doesn't do much for me I must say. Self clamping though is a whole other story ...
If I knew it turned a partner on so much I'd have no issues with sucking my own nipples. I'd be happy to oblige ... and hopefully they'd end up helping me. Then I'd be a very happy lassie indeed!

You are delightful... On my way ;)

I have ambitions. It's something to look forward to, when I get old enough that the gravity assist kicks in.

Back