Icy's Images.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Icy.......

As you know I havn't the time to cum here that often, but I know that when I do, I will be showered with an absolute wealth of offerings featuring your wonderful, gorgeous, sensuous body.

As I view unseen photo after photo my mind is filled with ideas, comments and responses. My eyes fill with desire for you........and my heart fills with satisfaction in the knowing that you are here, sharing yourself this way.
And though satisfied in that way, there remains a fire.........a longing to touch you.
Since circumstance and miles separate us, the only way I can attempt to touch you is with my words, thoughts and feelings.......:rose:
After looking closely and intently at you I am filled with that longing and desire that must be released.
The release I get is to share my thoughts with you, and I am satisfied in knowing that you have read AND appreciated them.

Each of your photos moves me to comment, but that would not be practical, and may even become redundant.......:eek:

Can I say enough about your magnificent breasts.....?
Have you heard everything there is to say?
Are you not already aware that your big, expressive tits are like two melons sitting on God's table.....

attachment.php

.....waiting to be supremely devoured by all of humanity?

You say your tits are not huge, but when pressed together like this they seem enormous and alive........
....and with a "matter of fact expression on your face that reads, "Here is my womanhood.........feed upon it and be satisfied":heart:

And feeding on your womanly beauty is what I do.
Through my eyes I take in your images and the images expand in my imagination, and what you offer grows and turns into fantasy.

The image of you lying on your back, in your bed, panties at half mast is only the beginning of the story...........

attachment.php

Fantasy easily takes over and suggests that while you are on your back, in your bed, delicious little panties cumming off, you are offering.

Your sexy undies conceal the prize, but leave enough seen to allure the fantasy in the way your round butt cheeks compress against your bed, and the sexual line of your buttcrack implies that your legs will be open, and your fruit is ready to be eaten........:devil:

Your panties are such a special thing to share.
It is a pleasure seeing them and knowing that when not being depicted in your art, they are mere clothing.....
.....servicing you and interacting with your most intimate body part as their practice.

Watching you pull them down and off is a treasure.....

attachment.php

..and simply seeing you holding them in front of you, implying that you are now completely nude and the only concealment has been removed is sensuous and arousing beyond description........:heart:

You are sensuous, sexual, and arousing beyond description, though I do attempt it......if not only for you but for myself.......
...for myself to achieve a release that a simple orgasm can not satisfy......:kiss:

Thank you dear Icy for what you have shown me here on your thread.....:rose:

Similar but in a pinch.

attachment.php

Be gentle with those beauties. I have to admit, though, that I have to pinch myself to be sure I am seeing such loveliness for real.:heart:

Site wouldn't post and then posted twice--so once for each breast.:kiss::kiss:

I could look at that all night long Icy. :kiss:

We get up early and we work all day.
We put our time in 'cause we like to stay up
All night long. All night long.

We keep on grinnin' 'til the weekend night.
Just a pinch on your left and right.

Start in the morning and get the job done.
Take care of business and we have some fun.

We like a long neck and a good old song.
Turn it up and then we'll sing along. Sing along.
Oh, we're stayin' up all night long.​

Cheers

Oh Ms. Icy, I've stepped away for a bit and I see you have single handily broke numerous servers and hearts with all your beautiful pictures. You truly warmed this old soul during the winter months.

Thank you for sharing.

Oh that will do, in a pinch!

Glad you think so.

Just what my fingers would be doing with your gorgeous nipples!!!
such a nice pinch!

Hehe, thank you.

Oh yes, just squeeze those nipples and stretch them a bit.
Gorgeous.

Thank you.

Not hard enough! :rolleyes::devil:
I'd love to gently bite them :)

:eek: lol.

Worth their weight in gold.:kiss:

Thank you.

My jeans are getting oddly tight...

Hehe.

delightfully beautiful ;)

damn sexy bit of a pinch ;)

Thank you.😊

Would love to have you at my side. Looking up at me

Aww

Could be. Should be.

A pinch to grow an inch, or several remote inches. ;)

I agree

lol.😉

I think the best thing about being away from Lit is coming back and catching up on your thread. It really is nice.

And nice to see you again too.

Be gentle with those beauties. I do have to admit, though, that I need to pinch myself to be sure I'm seeing such loveliness for real.:heart:

Be gentle with those beauties. I have to admit, though, that I have to pinch myself to be sure I am seeing such loveliness for real.:heart:

Site wouldn't post and then posted twice--so once for each breast.:kiss::kiss:

Lol, happens sometimes. And I was gentle enough. Lol

Damn, you are HOT!!! Wish that was me pinching your gorgeous boobs.

Well thank you.

Oh Icy.......

As you know I havn't the time to cum here that often, but I know that when I do, I will be showered with an absolute wealth of offerings featuring your wonderful, gorgeous, sensuous body.

As I view unseen photo after photo my mind is filled with ideas, comments and responses. My eyes fill with desire for you........and my heart fills with satisfaction in the knowing that you are here, sharing yourself this way.
And though satisfied in that way, there remains a fire.........a longing to touch you.
Since circumstance and miles separate us, the only way I can attempt to touch you is with my words, thoughts and feelings.......:rose:
After looking closely and intently at you I am filled with that longing and desire that must be released.
The release I get is to share my thoughts with you, and I am satisfied in knowing that you have read AND appreciated them.

Each of your photos moves me to comment, but that would not be practical, and may even become redundant.......:eek:

Can I say enough about your magnificent breasts.....?
Have you heard everything there is to say?
Are you not already aware that your big, expressive tits are like two melons sitting on God's table.....

.....waiting to be supremely devoured by all of humanity?

You say your tits are not huge, but when pressed together like this they seem enormous and alive........
....and with a "matter of fact expression on your face that reads, "Here is my womanhood.........feed upon it and be satisfied":heart:

And feeding on your womanly beauty is what I do.
Through my eyes I take in your images and the images expand in my imagination, and what you offer grows and turns into fantasy.

The image of you lying on your back, in your bed, panties at half mast is only the beginning of the story...........

Fantasy easily takes over and suggests that while you are on your back, in your bed, delicious little panties cumming off, you are offering.

Your sexy undies conceal the prize, but leave enough seen to allure the fantasy in the way your round butt cheeks compress against your bed, and the sexual line of your buttcrack implies that your legs will be open, and your fruit is ready to be eaten........:devil:

Your panties are such a special thing to share.
It is a pleasure seeing them and knowing that when not being depicted in your art, they are mere clothing.....
.....servicing you and interacting with your most intimate body part as their practice.

Watching you pull them down and off is a treasure.....

..and simply seeing you holding them in front of you, implying that you are now completely nude and the only concealment has been removed is sensuous and arousing beyond description........:heart:

You are sensuous, sexual, and arousing beyond description, though I do attempt it......if not only for you but for myself.......
...for myself to achieve a release that a simple orgasm can not satisfy......:kiss:

Thank you dear Icy for what you have shown me here on your thread.....:rose:

deliverer how lovely of you to write such nice words.
I'm no wordsmith and speak with my pics.
I do however want you to know that I appreciate the time you took to write this for me.

Oh Ms. Icy, I've stepped away for a bit and I see you have single handily broke numerous servers and hearts with all your beautiful pictures. You truly warmed this old soul during the winter months.

Thank you for sharing.

Not so much of the old. I know your age!😉

Golden curls.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_1987.jpg
    IMG_1987.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 1
I could look at that all night long Icy. :kiss:

We get up early and we work all day.
We put our time in 'cause we like to stay up

We keep on grinnin' 'til the weekend night.
Just a pinch on your left and right.

Start in the morning and get the job done.
Take care of business and we have some fun.

We like a long neck and a good old song.
Turn it up and then we'll sing along. Sing along.
Oh, we're stayin' up all night long.​

Cheers

Mr Rogue always teaching me new tricks.
Or songs at least. Not sure if it's because I've been living down under but I've never heard that Eagles tune before.
We can never listen to too much music.

Icepunzel, Icepunzel, let down your hair! :kiss: Ok, your hair isn't that long but your boobs are easily fiary tale Princess level and your nipples are magical (I know they always put a spell on me ;)).

The real difference is that instead of you being trapped in a tower in a valley I'd like my "tower" trapped in your "valley". ;) Valleys? Valley and... That geographical feature doesn't sound complimentary... Or that one... Maybe I should switch from geography to geology and talk about "rock hardness"? :devil:

Cheers :kiss:

I dont have much Time, but I had to stop in and say Hi :) you do look as lovely and sexy as always Icy :kiss::rose:

oh my... this golden set is such a turn on. :kiss:
so round, so full... yum!

I'm pleased you like it.

I really love this lighting on your skin, it's beautiful.:heart:

Thanks JRP.

Icepunzel, Icepunzel, let down your hair! :kiss: Ok, your hair isn't that long but your boobs are easily fiary tale Princess level and your nipples are magical (I know they always put a spell on me ;)).

The real difference is that instead of you being trapped in a tower in a valley I'd like my "tower" trapped in your "valley". ;) Valleys? Valley and... That geographical feature doesn't sound complimentary... Or that one... Maybe I should switch from geography to geology and talk about "rock hardness"? :devil:

Cheers :kiss:

Geography or geology I think I get the drift.

I dont have much Time, but I had to stop in and say Hi you do look as lovely and sexy as always Icy :rose:

Nice of you to call in Papa-Joe

I would love to replace your fingers with my teeth *EFG* :devil:

:eek: lol

Just magnificent!

Aww, thanks.

so beautiful and so inviting

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back