Icy's Images.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm

Oops. Showing my ignorance once again. Lol
Maybe they'll put my ankles on a cover. :cool:. Haha.

I'd rather see them around my neck than on the cover of a pulp magazine!! Nice legs darlin' DAve :kiss::kiss::heart::heart:

Legs

attachment.php

A little ZZ Top comes to mind....

"She's got legs, she knows how to use them.
She never begs, she knows how to choose them..."

:rose::kiss::rose:

Mr Rogue.
Please keep your enthusiasm and nerdishness in check in future. I can't even quote your previous post as you used more than 10 emojis.
Anything 10 or below will be much appreciated and may also result in special treatment.😁

I think all my bones seem to be attached correctly.
How's your bone?...I mean bones. 😉

I curbed my enthusiasm. Harassed my nerd. Limited my emojis.
I'm ready for my special treatment. During which you can do a bone check.

Cheers :kiss:

'Mmmm 'mmmmm good.

Hehe.☺️

Well if it was up to me............ :)

Is that a yes?

Almost there. You need to crouch a little lower to take them completely off.

Or I could just drop them and step out.

I'd rather see them around my neck than on the cover of a pulp magazine!! Nice legs darlin' DAve :kiss::kiss::heart::heart:

lol. Up close and personal.

A little ZZ Top comes to mind....

"She's got legs, she knows how to use them.
She never begs, she knows how to choose them..."

:rose::kiss::rose:

Now I'll be singing that! Lol

Black lace.

attachment.php

That's a very alluring image. If you are putting the panties on, can we have the camera follow them up? If you are taking them off, can we have the camera go on up anyway?:devil:

Legs for sure, but so much more going on in that pose--more than the sum of your parts (although you have lovely parts).:heart:

I curbed my enthusiasm. Harassed my nerd. Limited my emojis.
I'm ready for my special treatment. During which you can do a bone check.

I didn't mean to pare the enthusiasm and nerdism right back. Just a couple of notches.💙
Now I just need to find my plexor. Failing that I may have to find something else to use....

I didn't mean to pare the enthusiasm and nerdism right back. Just a couple of notches.💙
Now I just need to find my plexor. Failing that I may have to find something else to use....

Oh you know me Icy. :kiss: I can't de-enthuse and de-nerd completely. It just builds back up on it's own. Um... Whatcha gonna hit with that plexor? If it's the wrong spot then you'll get a :eek: from me and I'll probably get a :eek: from you. How about we skip the hammer go right for something else.

Lace............................................................. Check
String of pearls (around the ankle)............ Check
Heels........................................................... Check
Creating the most AWESOME photo set... PRICELESS

Thank you for sharing

That's a very alluring image. If you are putting the panties on, can we have the camera follow them up? If you are taking them off, can we have the camera go on up anyway?:devil:

Legs for sure, but so much more going on in that pose--more than the sum of your parts (although you have lovely parts).:heart:

Lol. They were being taken off.
And thank you.

Oh my, what a gorgeous pic!!!! Very sexy sweety!

Pleased you like it.😊

You managed to make this series even sexier!!! Now you just need to step out of them!

Good idea. Or I'll have to pull them up again or risk tripping.

Oh you know me Icy. :kiss: I can't de-enthuse and de-nerd completely. It just builds back up on it's own. Um... Whatcha gonna hit with that plexor? If it's the wrong spot then you'll get a :eek: from me and I'll probably get a :eek: from you. How about we skip the hammer go right for something else.

Of course. You can't take the nerd out of the Rogue.
Hehehe. I just wanted to sound all medical like. And maybe scare you a little.
I'm not a doctor but I'll take a look at your bone for you.😃

Lace............................................................. Check
String of pearls (around the ankle)............ Check
Heels........................................................... Check
Creating the most AWESOME photo set... PRICELESS

Thank you for sharing

BL I always love your enthusiasm.😘

So many lovely erotic images here, Icy1. Mmmm thank you for the inspiration!

Thanks for the lovely compliment.

Sweet sexy Icy, so love the latest pictures, there wow. The black lace, the shoes, you are SEXY.
:kiss::rose:

Thanks Emmy you gorgeous lady. So nice to see you feeling up to lit.💋

I agree with Emmy! That is a set of very sensual shots Icy.

Thanks for saying so.

would you look at those ;) very sexy legs indeed ;)

Lol. Thank you.

These two kinda go together.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_9287.jpg
    IMG_9287.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_9288.jpg
    IMG_9288.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 1

I agree with Glendale that the pics and the legs go together (and the bit about apart as well :devil:) but the best two together would be for you to click your two heels together and say...

There's no man like Rogue,
There's no man like Rogue,
There's no man like Rogue.

And then, if classic movies are to be believed, you'll show up at my place Icy. :kiss: I know it's supposed to be ruby slippers so you should probably put on some nice red lingerie first. Just in case. One can never be too careful. ;)

attachment.php

attachment.php

Very inspiring Icy... made me think of this Marlene Dietrich quote I hear a while ago..."Darling, the legs aren't so beautiful, I just know what to do with them!" Although in your case they are gorgeous!!!:rose::kiss::rose:

attachment.php

attachment.php

I could be wrong, but I do believe I read somewhere that your second image is a representation of what your fans see before they leave this plain of existence. I believe the book was called, "The Gospel According to Ms. Icy". It was one of the lost books.....

Thank you for sharing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back