Icarius & Friends! Warning: sexy funtimes inside.

Before I forget for the night:

For the hand-lovers:

jeFbVil.jpg

Explicit (sort of).

So Damn sexy.I could lick you up and down...

Against my better judgement (and my manners), I have decided to pose a question to the lovely women who frequent this thread and seem to enjoy my pictures.

Another woman (who shall remain anonymous) has suggested the idea of 'Tribute Pics'. Now, I'm a perfectly respectable young man whose sexual wiles pale in comparison to those of such glorious sluts as yourselves, so I am unsure exactly how this works. I believe willing participants offer pictures of themselves as 'Tribute', and I - ahem - print them off and have some fun with them before returning them, also as 'Tribute'.

If anyone is interested, please let me know! I'm sure we can engage in all sorts of horrible sexual deviancy together. I'm sure it can be done privately as well, for anyone who doesn't want their picture posted in the thread.

May the odds be ever in your favour,
Icarius.

I would rather see the Tributing be done live.

That being said, this is one of the funniest posts I have read in amPics, Hunger Games ftw.

Against my better judgement (and my manners), I have decided to pose a question to the lovely women who frequent this thread and seem to enjoy my pictures.

Another woman (who shall remain anonymous) has suggested the idea of 'Tribute Pics'. Now, I'm a perfectly respectable young man whose sexual wiles pale in comparison to those of such glorious sluts as yourselves, so I am unsure exactly how this works. I believe willing participants offer pictures of themselves as 'Tribute', and I - ahem - print them off and have some fun with them before returning them, also as 'Tribute'.

If anyone is interested, please let me know! I'm sure we can engage in all sorts of horrible sexual deviancy together. I'm sure it can be done privately as well, for anyone who doesn't want their picture posted in the thread.

Icarius.

He called us glorious sluts.... :D

What a sweet boy... :rose:

I'm glad you don't think I was being terribly rude. You guys aren't just glorious sluts; you're my glorious sluts. :cattail:

That's more polite, right? Yeah, nailed it.

I must admit I'm surprised at you. I expected a witty gif response like so:

tumblr_lxbdzkCG8Y1qii6tmo1_250.gif

/sobbing in disappointment

i had just woken up!

tumblr_m6fssbeLfl1rwcc6bo1_500.gif

Fanning myself...Oh my, how wonderful is this thread. Extremely disappointed that the images in page 7/8 would not load.....sobbing right now.

Oh dear, I'm sorry! Those were some good ones, but I hosted them somewhere different from usual and it's since been shut down. Sorry! I'll try to make it up to you.

Also, I'm perving through your post history and you post some great gifs. Feel free to drop some in here anytime!
I like the idea of you making it up to me, these pictures are fantastic. Boo hoo to the previous hosts.

Perving, eh? Hehe. I might just do that ;)

Alright, I stayed up way too late last night so I'm gonna go take a quick picture, post, furiously masturbate to orgasm and go to bed. How's that for a slice of fried gold?

Sounds wonderful....waiting with bated breath for the picture ;)

The internet also told me that love is best expressed through sexual favours and the exchanging of sexy pictures.

Edit:

Also that any visitors to my thread have to send me chocolate and booze.

How the hell I missed this thread I don't know. WOW!!

But I brought chocolate and booze, can I stay?
chocolate.gif
https://encrypted-tbn2.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQxuyLT0qp0Uk5CxxvH6Hbh9IZHfxz_0xfNZ_dV-KbY8DvaVRH6Mg

Sounds wonderful....waiting with bated breath for the picture ;)

I see you shaking with antici...

How the hell I missed this thread I don't know. WOW!!

But I brought chocolate and booze, can I stay?
chocolate.gif
https://encrypted-tbn2.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQxuyLT0qp0Uk5CxxvH6Hbh9IZHfxz_0xfNZ_dV-KbY8DvaVRH6Mg

I like your profile pic. You can stay.

Booze + boobs + chocolate = indefinite hospitality from me

I mean I know it's not exactly boobs but I can see a sliver of sideboob at the edge and to be honest that's all a penis really needs in a pinch

Indeed....and still waiting :rolleyes:

Small delay (booking flights to a mysterious land is taking longer than expected). Requests welcome in the meantime!

Reposting this as well so it doesn't get lost:

Icarius.

Can you believe I've had no takers? I know! I'm shocked.

Small delay (booking flights to a mysterious land is taking longer than expected). Requests welcome in the meantime!

Reposting this as well so it doesn't get lost:

Can you believe I've had no takers? I know! I'm shocked.

People have asked me this before and I always tell them I don't mind. It's flattering. I guess I can see why it would be creepy to some people though :rolleyes:

Back