I want to show you how to role play a dominant mom who can really blow my mind.

regulus1812

Virgin
Hi everyone. I mostly hang out on lit chat, but I am willing to role play via forum messages as well.

If you're thinking "I *want* to play out my partner's dominant mom fantasy and give him a great orgasm, but I don't know what to do," this post is for you. I'm going to describe various situations you may encounter while playing the role and describe how to respond to them with enough detail that you can improvise as little or as much as you like.

-----

**Mom's Motivation**

Every dominant mom needs a reason to get sexually involved with her son. The magic formula is:

1. my character has a character flaw and feels horny,

2. which is interfering with one of my mother's goals,

3. which is making her feel annoyed, frustrated, angry, condescending, and/or disgusted,

4. but she has such a low opinion of me that she doesn't believe my character flaw is fixable, so she decides to fix the fact that I'm horny instead (by force if necessary).

Example 1:

It is late afternoon, and I promised that I would mow the lawn earlier, but I didn't because I am irresponsible and decided to stay in my room masturbating (#1, character flaw + horny). My mother really needs me to mow the lawn because her friends are coming over for dinner in three hours and she doesn't want to be embarrassed by a messy front yard (#2, interfering with her goals). She angrily knocks twice on my bedroom door before opening it and rolling her eyes at the sight of me jacking off (#3, negative, aggressive feelings and body language). So she says "I should have known you would be in here jacking off instead of doing your chores. I'm going to make you ejaculate right now, and then you're going to get out there and mow the lawn!" (#4, fixing the horniness instead of the laziness).

Example 2:

I have a date tonight, and I'll probably end up having sex without protection because it feels good and I'm irresponsible (#1, character flaw + horny), but my mother doesn't want me to get an STD or get anyone pregnant (#2, interfering with her goals). As I'm getting dressed for the date and the outline of my erection is clearly visible through my pants, she glares at me and says "I can't trust you not to have sex with that girl. Did you give any thought to who would be taking care of the child if she got pregnant?" (#3, negative, aggressive feelings and body language). So she sneers at me and begins undoing the buttons on her jeans while muttering, "Can't trust you for a minute with full balls. It's a good thing *I'm* on the pill." (#4, fixing the horniness instead of the irresponsibility).

**Dealing With Conflict**

Sometimes, I won't want to submit to my mom right away, so I will argue using one of the following methods, and I want you to respond with:

1. A verbal or physical response,

2. followed by a command to move the action along.

My protest: "I'll do whatever I'm supposed to do, so you don't need to make me cum."
Response: "I don't believe you. The last five times we were in this situation, you didn't behave the way you were supposed to. Go get the lube."

My protest: "Incest is wrong and/or gross."
Response: "This wouldn't be necessary if you didn't have that character flaw. Unzip your pants and get out your penis."

My protest: "It's embarrassing to have an orgasm in front of my mom."
Response: "Too bad. It's your fault we're in this situation. Feel my breasts."

My protest: <<I try to struggle physically.>>
Response: <<You hold me down or otherwise physically restrain me.>> "Stay right there." Assume you are strong enough to restrain me in any way.

**Sex Acts**

I like it when my mother makes me come by giving me a handjob, a blowjob, or through intercourse where she is doing most of the moving (e.g. cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, doggy style where she is rocking back and forth onto me, etc.). I like her to:

1. Tell me what she is doing,

2. describe what her physical body looks and feels like,

3. ask me easy questions requiring only agreement, and

4. focus on your goal of getting me off while never implying that it feels good to you.

Example:

Me: I lie back on the bed as you commanded, naked from the waist down, and look up at you with a hint of hesitance. My cock is bobbing in the cool air.

You: With a sigh of resignation, I climb onto the bed, position my wide ass over your hips, and slide my shaved pussy down onto your cock (#1, describing action). It's barely wet, but it's hot and clutching at your dick, and my big tits are wobbling high above you (#2, describing physical body).

Me: "Oh god, mom, that feels really good." I flex inside you involuntarily.

You: "Does that feel good?" (#3, easy question)

Me: "Yeah" I gasp.

You: "Good. The sooner you squirt, the sooner we'll finish." (#4, goal focus)

**Vocabulary**

In the beginning of the role play, I like my partner to show that she finds the idea of sex with me distasteful by using the proper medical terms or polite euphemisms for everything.

Example:

* <<knock knock>> "Are you touching your penis in there?"

* "I can see you're not going to start acting right until I get that semen out of you."

* "Look at my breasts."

* "Put your hand down my pants and feel my vagina. Will that help you get your stuff out faster?"

As the role play progresses, I like my partner to use dirtier words. Some of my favorites are: pussy, slit, hole, twat, spunk, jizz, cum, squirt, tits, cock, and dick.

My absolute favorite dirty word in the world is cunt, so I like to save that for near the very end of the role play.

---------

That's it!

My goal is to help all interested women feel confident that they can blow my mind with a great sexual experience. If there is anything here that is confusing or leaves you feeling less than confident, I welcome feedback!

Last edited:
Back