I love drawing my wife :)

Husband and Wife Art
I have some prints on my Etsy if anyone's interested. I'll post some more soon. Tell me what you think

(Image with offsite URL Removed)

Last edited by a moderator:
This is really unique in so many ways! Technique, perspective, subject ( husband and wife! If that isn’t a commentary…) and a “sweetness” of feeling. Very refreshing to see!
Thank you! I'm glad you see it that way. I love the intimacy that my wife and I share so I love that you can see that.

{Link Removed}

It would be great if I could get more people to come see my artwork :) more drawings coming soon! Let me know what you think

{Link Removed}

It would be great if I could get more people to come see my artwork :) more drawings coming soon! Let me know what you think
I just did! Great artwork! I love the idea of drawing you and your wife. I usually will draw strangers or sex scenes. I may have to sketch some pictures of me and my GF! 🎨

I just did! Great artwork! I love the idea of drawing you and your wife. I usually will draw strangers or sex scenes. I may have to sketch some pictures of me and my GF! 🎨
Thanks for the feedback! And I like the idea of people trying out their own reference photos. It's exciting and I think more rewarding :)

I haven’t figured out how to see you other artwork. You pointed to a link?
{Link Removed}

Hey Llehlla, sorry I made that confusion I'll add the link right here. I just uploaded a new one too! :) thanks for watching

Any post or PM made with the intent of promoting another site or a product will be removed. Spam is strictly forbidden. You may not send unsolicited PM’s or emails to other users trying to promote other websites or products. We do not allow links to any adult pay sites (websites where you must give payment information to enter the website). Literotica is not a place to promote other websites, and we are very strict on this issue. If you abuse this policy, you will be banned. If you persist, your ISP will be contacted.

https://www.literotica.com/faq/forum/forum-rules

It's fine to post the images here as long as there is no URL or attempt to direct to a site where images are sold.

New drawing :) sorry for the inactivity

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231229-121416.png
    Screenshot_20231229-121416.png
    118.8 KB · Views: 29
Back