I Haven't Left My House In Almost A Year. So I Just Imagine Some Woman

Matt12191982

Literotica Guru
Outside of my early 30s, I've been pretty isolated. But, I'm actually a talkative person. On another site, there was a depression thread, and this woman gave me her number. We talked for 5 hours. Straight. Great conversation. But then, nothing. I even sent her a text, because I really needed someone to talk with. I even called my sister out of all people, but I think she has heard enough from me. I called her and kept her company when she had COVID, but we're quite different, even though we get along great.

I can work from home, and I don't even like being in a car anymore. I'm tired of being vulnerable, putting a lot of work (in everything) only for .... sadness, because things don't work out. I'm also a writer, so it's very easy to get lost in my imagination. I'm also a musician, and for the first time in my life, I found a great singer. She's excellent, but has no support, equipment, etc... I conacted her twice, no response. But for a few weeks, I got so wrapped up into this, writing in my head. I do this too much, but I've been this way since I was 8, but back then, I didn't know shit about life, so now it's more sophisticated and "real". I'm too much of a romantic (something else I don't want to admit) and maybe those movies before my time (I was born in the 80s, but I love all the movies, and music from before my time) and they must have set me up to just think women are interested in my rejection of conformity.

I had a 15-yr off/on relationship (mostly sex, but a lot of music, some drugs, and some care), and I actually prefer that over a one-night stand with "some hot babe".. I'm not attracted to any models or actresses. But the last time I went to my local supermarket, I saw a dozen of women who not only were attractive, but I'd look into their eyes for a second, and think, "She probably has a great heart" (huge turn on).. Women pick men, but I wouldn't mind a tender woman... for once.

But, I also have to face reality. I'm getting old. You might be much older, but that doesn't make a difference. I did a lot of living. But my dick now has no influence on my life. I simply use my brain.

I could go on and say so much other stuff, but I have a feeling everyone reading this is going to say, "WTF is this asshole?"

I drove for Uber and Lyft for a year and did over 6k trips between both services combined. 2/3rds of those trips were with women in my car.

I was the type of driver who talked with anyone and everyone who wanted to talk, and a big part of that meant listening. It's all about customer service, so you tell people what they want to hear and don't really give them a piece of your own mind. You just ask them how things seem to them. If the rider had a hard to elaborating, you'd ask if something was bothering them or if they were curious about something, and then share some knowledge with them for them to interpret.

What I realized is a lot of women out there are nothing close to what we encounter in media. The overwhelming majority of women are not brats, not punks, and not conniving manipulators. Yes, the feminists with a chip on their shoulder exist, but the overwhelming majority of women... are comfortable being submissive. They want someone to depend on with vulnerability, and deeply enjoy when you handle their vulnerability in a tender way. The problem is the feminists are the outspoken ones who intimidate their peers, but when you encounter women in a one on one situation where they don't have to worry about keeping up with appearances, they don't worry about some feminist lurking over their shoulder and telling them they're cringe for submitting their vulnerability.

I just wish there was some way to show all the non-feminist women that they outnumber their feminist cohorts by a ratio of at least 90/10% if not 99/1%. The feminists tend to gather together to intimidate the others while the others... just do their thing.

Outside of my early 30s, I've been pretty isolated. But, I'm actually a talkative person. On another site, there was a depression thread, and this woman gave me her number. We talked for 5 hours. Straight. Great conversation. But then, nothing. I even sent her a text, because I really needed someone to talk with. I even called my sister out of all people, but I think she has heard enough from me. I called her and kept her company when she had COVID, but we're quite different, even though we get along great.

I can work from home, and I don't even like being in a car anymore. I'm tired of being vulnerable, putting a lot of work (in everything) only for .... sadness, because things don't work out. I'm also a writer, so it's very easy to get lost in my imagination. I'm also a musician, and for the first time in my life, I found a great singer. She's excellent, but has no support, equipment, etc... I conacted her twice, no response. But for a few weeks, I got so wrapped up into this, writing in my head. I do this too much, but I've been this way since I was 8, but back then, I didn't know shit about life, so now it's more sophisticated and "real". I'm too much of a romantic (something else I don't want to admit) and maybe those movies before my time (I was born in the 80s, but I love all the movies, and music from before my time) and they must have set me up to just think women are interested in my rejection of conformity.

I had a 15-yr off/on relationship (mostly sex, but a lot of music, some drugs, and some care), and I actually prefer that over a one-night stand with "some hot babe".. I'm not attracted to any models or actresses. But the last time I went to my local supermarket, I saw a dozen of women who not only were attractive, but I'd look into their eyes for a second, and think, "She probably has a great heart" (huge turn on).. Women pick men, but I wouldn't mind a tender woman... for once.

But, I also have to face reality. I'm getting old. You might be much older, but that doesn't make a difference. I did a lot of living. But my dick now has no influence on my life. I simply use my brain.

I could go on and say so much other stuff, but I have a feeling everyone reading this is going to say, "WTF is this asshole?"
You need to speak to a counsellor, there can be help available.

WTF is this asshole?

Somehow I just never felt the need to unload all my problems on someone else. :)

I drove for Uber and Lyft for a year and did over 6k trips between both services combined. 2/3rds of those trips were with women in my car.

I was the type of driver who talked with anyone and everyone who wanted to talk, and a big part of that meant listening. It's all about customer service, so you tell people what they want to hear and don't really give them a piece of your own mind. You just ask them how things seem to them. If the rider had a hard to elaborating, you'd ask if something was bothering them or if they were curious about something, and then share some knowledge with them for them to interpret.

What I realized is a lot of women out there are nothing close to what we encounter in media. The overwhelming majority of women are not brats, not punks, and not conniving manipulators. Yes, the feminists with a chip on their shoulder exist, but the overwhelming majority of women... are comfortable being submissive. They want someone to depend on with vulnerability, and deeply enjoy when you handle their vulnerability in a tender way. The problem is the feminists are the outspoken ones who intimidate their peers, but when you encounter women in a one on one situation where they don't have to worry about keeping up with appearances, they don't worry about some feminist lurking over their shoulder and telling them they're cringe for submitting their vulnerability.

I just wish there was some way to show all the non-feminist women that they outnumber their feminist cohorts by a ratio of at least 90/10% if not 99/1%. The feminists tend to gather together to intimidate the others while the others... just do their thing.
The misogyny is strong in this one.🙄

Nature and exercise could help you re-inhabit your body. The world has become much more dull and compartmentalized in this age of absurdity. I feel it too. Good luck. ❤️

I'm glad someone else recognized it. Wtf is this asshole?

Wait, are you OK being submissive?
Nvm
His belief that a woman can’t be a feminist and also a submissive speaks to a fundamental lack of understanding of submission, feminism, and women in general.

Back