I edged for the first time

Britva415

"Alabaster," my ass
Usually a daily masturbator. Two days ago I just skipped it, which happens once in a while, it was late and I didn't want to lose sleep to get myself off.

Last night, I edged, something I've been kind of meaning to experiment with for a while, but I always just get off instead.

I got so close I'm sure the sperm started moving. But then I managed to stop. It really was right at the edge. No orgasm, no emission. Then I went to sleep.

Tonight... holy shit.

Usually a daily masturbator. Two days ago I just skipped it, which happens once in a while, it was late and I didn't want to lose sleep to get myself off.

Last night, I edged, something I've been kind of meaning to experiment with for a while, but I always just get off instead.

I got so close I'm sure the sperm started moving. But then I managed to stop. It really was right at the edge. No orgasm, no emission. Then I went to sleep.

Tonight... holy shit.
Keep it up. You're going to love it when you finally give in.

Well damn, I did it again.

No, I didn't wait a week. I'm new around here.

What I did do was edge four times and then "go."

WHOA NELLY
Thank you for sharing this with us. You seem to need a girlfriend or a boyfriend or maybe both, depending on your preferences.

Thank you for sharing this with us. You seem to need a girlfriend or a boyfriend or maybe both, depending on your preferences.
OK, sensitive person, what's a better forum for it where you don't have to -

lol, fgs, what the hell am I doing. Taking seriously someone on fucking LITEROTICA who doesn't like the way I masturbated.

AHH HAH HAAAAAA HAA!

lol, fgs, what the hell am I doing. Taking seriously someone on fucking LITEROTICA who doesn't like the way I masturbated.

AHH HAH HAAAAAA HAA!
Sorry, you can masturbate any way you want; I was just giving you a little nudge. I actually found your post to be rather funny. And now that I look at your profile, I see that you have two (?) relationships going at the same time. Yeah, after four years here I haven't lost all my inhibitions yet, although that was one of the reasons for joining Lit in the first place.

Sorry, you can masturbate any way you want; I was just giving you a little nudge. I actually found your post to be rather funny. And now that I look at your profile, I see that you have two (?) relationships going at the same time. Yeah, after four years here I haven't lost all my inhibitions yet, although that was one of the reasons for joining Lit in the first place.
Heh, I see. Guess I read you all wrong.

*checks profile*

Say what? I currently have one relationship, what did you see that makes it look otherwise?

I think I see what you reacted to, there. No, that guy was before my wife.

The closest I've ever been to "poly," "open" or even "unfaithful" was when I was either already in the middle of breaking up with someone or else casually sleeping with two people at once without commitment to either of them.

I enjoy edging and also denial. Always a fun time to get all horned up!!

I don't think I'd be into denial. It's hard enough denying my damn self!

AHH HAH HAAAAAA HAA!
I find your edging hot af

Back