I am the Boss (Closed to PrincessAmelia)

She looked at him as she slipped off his lap she went into the bedroom and got changed into http://www.greatglam.com/pd-almost-light-pink.cfm she splashed cold water on her face she put a little bit of make up on. She took a deep breath she was nervous about what was going to happen. She walked back in and stood before him. "Well what do we need to discuss?"

Hearing the water in the shower I went to the fireplace and turned the valves and ignited the long tongues of yellow flame and felt the warmth as it filled the room and then turned and finished the rest of the glass of cognac before placing the glass on top of the bar and went to my bedroom and took off my coat and then the long tie, feeling free once again having shed the coiul of being the party man and the friendly face. I could be promised hundreds of thousands of dollars or even upwards of the millions, however, money mattered naught to me if I was not happy with my own life.

I turned when she came back into the room as I was undoing the cuffs of my shirt, "HAve a seat," patting the foot of the bed, the same bed where we were frolicking before but made no mention of it. "I'll admit that...I did fall for you and when you were not Crystal I was enraged. But, I can and have overlooked people before. It is hard, I know being a woman in your profession and though I don't know your whole life perhaps it is best that we try to do something different with this. What i'm saying is, if you agree to, let's say, quit the police force and come work for me then the whole matter would be decided, yes? After all, you did say that you did not mention anything from our little fun, so no fuss no muss."

The men were down below, playing cards and watching television. I would hold to my word that I would not do anything to stop her if she decided to leave, but she had to feel the fear that I would try to do something if she tried to walk out the door.

Last edited:
She sat down looking at him. "I want you to get to know the real but I'm not sure about working for you." She fidgetted."No fuss no muss is a strange saying." She laughed. "I don't need to work so I don't really need the job I have more money then I need to have a nice life. I don't want to work I'm sorry but I just don't need to. I've already quit the police force and I'm not sure if I should just cut all ties with you I know I'm just going to get hurt. You know Crystal she was never the way I acted she still isn't. I was making her nicer Crystal person who would actually care about you so you got to know cause the nicer side was all me.

"So, what will you do? Go back to your home? II can give you a better life than living in that flat," it was not an ultimatum but I could easily havi given Scarlet a much better life, more grand with adventures to the places Crystal and I were promised. In a way, I guess deep down, Scarlet was beginning to fill where the real Crystal was. All that time apart had left a great void in my life and with all voids it was being filled by a rather dodgy character, but it did not matter to me.

"Well I'm happy in my flat and I see what your doing trying to fill the void that Crystal left with me but I'm not Crystal I never will be I want you to get to know me for me." She stroked his cheek. "I really like you but I don't think I should see you because you wanted to have and see Crystal and I'm not her."

"You can't keep holding on to your past forever, right? Time to get things going for a new future. With my business partners we can get money fllowing intothis city and I can do things that were never possible before. I want you to come join me. I need a secretary to help me and I want you as my companion on these adventures," stroking her cheek lightly in return with the tips of the fingers.

"Okay I suppose I could but don't pin your hopes up on me staying your secretary." She was still acting a bit funny with him because she was unsure on him. She wanted to be more then a secretary but she had to grit her teeth and bare it

Seeing her body cringe slightly and her eyes look away as she tried to speak, I got the feeling that she was holding back on something, "You can be secretary, no worries about it, unless, you want something much more....hotter than that from me? Is that right? Because I can do so much more than that. Let go of your fears, Scarlet and let yourself go for once in your life and throw away your past and embrace your future!" smiling but not throwing myself at the woman at my bed and having my way with her.

"I don't want to be your secretary I just want to be with you but its just so hard we are so complicated together." She played with her hair as she looked at him. "I'm scared to be with you what if your only doing this to get back at me I'm scared you will hurt me."

"Im not going to hurt you," smiling, "You can leave whenever you like," though I to laugh at the bit of irony that it took a bit of kidnapping to get her her, but we were having an intelligent conversation and convincing her that living with me was the best thing she could do in her life, it would be betterthan in the police force where it woas doubtful you could trust many of your partners.

"I don't want to leave you but I'm not sure if I want to be you secretary but I'll try it cause I want you to get to know the real me." She stroked her side looking at him. She knew her life would be empty without him in it. She saw he was more trust full then any of her ex colleagues. She looked at him as she tossed her hair back. "I want to stay with you." She looked deeply in his eyes. She got up and looked at him. "I want to be with you so much."

"Well, then," smiling as my hands rested on the comforter between us, "Stay with me. Stay with me, andi will make your dreams come true." It seemed as though it was too good to be true, but I was confident in my stance that my position in this city, despite being, what some would say was flawed, however it was a better position than what the mayor currently was. I had money rolling in, strong connections all over, and the will power, however it was lonely at the top, and I wanted Scarlet to be at my side.

"Well I don't have dreams I have nightmares most of the time. I've done bad things through my cop life and its not easy." She touched his hand. "Babes you know I can take you to see the real Crystal if you want to I think you need to see her to close that chapter of your life." She held his hand. She wanted to kiss him so much but she was trying to keep herself calm and she didn't want to ruin things. "You know I do regret everything but I do really like you thanks for giving me a chance."

"I don't want to go see Crystal. To hell wth her. He was gone for so long, so if she hast come stumbling into my life, for real this time, so fuck it. I want to close this chapter and go to something new. We have the whole night and the whole apartment to ourselves, so how how about we use that to our advantage."

"Okay babes what do you have in mind." She looked at him as she sat down on a chair she noticed one of her devices where going off on the coffee table. She ignored it she didn't care what they wanted.

"Well," giving a smirk, "Considering how last time you left m hanging, how about we finish that and then go at from there," as her devices went off. Seeing as she ignored them for awile I got up and put them in the dresser drawer so they woul be less of a distraction from what was in front her. I was not the greatest lover but I would go to satisfy her and keep her inside my bed.

"I can't seem to recall what your on about." She said teasing him. "Tell me what is it you want tell me or you won't get it." She grinned at him she wanted to hear what he wanted her to do. She was glad he put the devices in the draw she was so over being a cop all she wanted now was to be his.

Leaning in closer until our lips were just an inch apart, "How about you put your hands to work and finish getting me off." and going the rest of the way and kissing those soft lips and tasting the sweet wine that was on there. She had been drinking, that much I did know as it would have not been so easy to get her down here to my place. Guy commented on that when they deposited her in my place that they found an empty bottle on her night stand, but now she was surprisingly coherent and no lisping in the slightest. “I really do need a hand job to get off all of this pent up stress I had from tonight’s actions. What do you say?”

She kissed him passionately. "Oh you want a hand job why didn't you just say." She sat on the arm of his chair. She unzipped his trousers she got his cock out of his boxers she stroked his cock softly. "I'm sorry I left your poor cock on its own I'm a bad girl for leaving you hard and not helping you release your stress but I will make it up to you now." She stroked him harder.

She wrapped her hands around me quickly, far quickly than I imagined and her softness and kindness came back in a flash that I could not help but smile at as we kissed. Everything we did before melted away with it as all I wanted to do was just have some fun and get rid of this and hopefully turn her to into my person sexretary as we were planning on earlier.

She looked at him and smiled. "You know the secretary post is it still open to me I really want take the job work with you making this city a better place." She stroked him harder she looked at him as she smiled she was happy he knew the truth about her and still wanted to know her

Feeling her hands tugging on my rod, it was firm in just seconds as we continued to kiss. I wanted to explode right then and there but I did not as I wanted to make this moment last, "I'm glad you feel that way. Now, let's get to work," as my tongue slid deep into her oral cavity and felt her body grow hot under my touch as my hands wrapped around her waist and pulled her close.

"Will work always be like this." She asked laughing. Normally in sexual moments she was shy and nervous but with him she felt confident and sexy. She was annoying being with him. She was excited to work for him she hoped people wouldn't judge her for her old job but she didn't care if he could understand and accept it that's all that mattered. She gripped his cock hard and stroked his cock hard.

The faster she tugged the faster my heart was racing to meet it as we continued to kiss, "Yes, it will be," giving a rather open ended answer for all of this was just the start of what our job will be. There was so much she could do for me, a simple hand job was just going to finish up what we started before earlier. Her hands were cold at first, but as she went on with it her skin began to heat up as I wanted to fondle her chest.

She was excited to be working with him again but this time as herself. Her boobs were nearly falling out as her hand worked up and down his cock.

Back