I am the Boss (Closed to PrincessAmelia)

Sending men to look into thi woman and retiring back to the loft and ripping off my clothes and take a refreshing shower before sitting on the lavish couch in the living room and taking it all in. Guy rolled in front of her place and was able to see someone inside the apartment. Putting his eyes to a pair of binoculars he could see Crystal or whomever she was moving about and took a couple of pictures. Upon his return he presented his evidence. That part of her was at least true, but to further look into it I said to Guy to find as much dirt on these two women, fearing the worst in what really happened to the true Crystal, my high school crush and this imposter.

Scarlet got out of the bath she saw flashes but she just thought she was seeing things but she was feeling paranoid. She knew Charles wasn't going to come there and try to understand her but she also knew she wasn't going to get away with what she had done scott free. She decided to go outside to check she wasn't been watched it was her existence to go look around. She pulled on a pair of jogging bottoms and a tight top. She started to think of her past. Her parents had always control her life they chose her college, her home, her boyfriends and her job. She wasn't happy as she grew up she didn't have many friends she bad a sad and lonely girl she still was but now she was a woman. She slipped her shoes on then she left the flat. She went outside and notice a guy watching her flat. She sighed as she played with her hair she was being watched. She went back inside and sent Charles a text : I know you have people watching me leave me alone I've giving you the stuff and I'm humiliated myself so leave me alone. I'm not Crystal , your beloved Crystal is an over weight mom of 6.

Both enraged and saddened I sat on the couch, not really knowing what needed to be done. The business deals went remarkably well, but not even this was enough to satisfy me. Sure bunch of other bosses promising money and backing of the plans but I felt personally betrayed and it needed to be corrected. Guy's candid photos showed this woman, and though I wanted to personlly have her killed and be done with it was not so easy. A lot of the fingers would be pointing right back at me and worse yet, she was a detective and in this state that was the death penalty. It had to be done carefully and my blood was so boiling that when the cell hone flashed with a text message I threw it into the fire place.

She was petrified about what was going to happen to her. She locked the flat and put the couch against the door. She closed the curtains so no one could look in. She ran to her bedroom with another bottle of wine she poured a glass and laid on her bed sobbing as she sipped on her glass of wine. She was scared and devastated. She was regretting telling him who she really was. She was feeling so sad about it all. All she wanted to do was get swallowed by the floor and disappear.

As the evening went on, I was actually plotting some form of revenge, but in teh end decided against it. It would be too obvious, for my part, to have someone like her to be bumped off. Guy approached and said that they could make it look like a mugging, but refused that as well. It was around midnight, standing by the roaring fire, watching the cell phone melt away and teh wires frizzle when I finally decided what needed to be done about her. Summoning Guy back I said for him and his men to go to that woman's house and bring her to me. I was the Boss and as the Boss I am to overlook my people and rule on their transgressions. This matter would be settled personally and in person. I wanted this woman before me to answer for her crimes. "Do not harm her," I said to him, "But if she refuses to come along, make her..." nodding he turned to leave, but called out, "Oh, and take her wardrobe as well," giving a smirk. He did not know what he meant, but did not question my orders and he was off, back towards that woman's house.

I sat in my chair in relative ease. Guy had never failed me and though she was a police officer I had my dealings with them before and knew a few, thus I was not going to kill her, no.

She was getting quiet tipsy her flat was secure so she felt safe. She turned the tv on she was still in tears she was so sad she was feeling so devastated she just wanted her life to end she had nothing to live for. She was sure he never wanted to see or be with her. She got changed in her nightie http://shefinds.com/blog/images/uploads/VS.jpg

She threw her head in her pillow crying she was so broken hearted she really wanted to be with Charles. He was the guy she really wanted to be with ever since she had been in high school but now she had ruined her chances with him.

Getting into the apartment was not difficult. Driving in the garage there was no one watching and getting the lock open was also easy. These men were professionals. Not even a chair to the lock was enough to keep them out, though they did have to use a bit of force. One man kept watch on the door as Guy and two others went in search of her. They found her asleep in her room and beside her was a nearly empty bottle. Perfect, she was out of it. Scooping her up in his burly arms Guy wrapped her up in a rug and had another man take some wardrobe, but in seeing the closet he was confused as to what to take, so he stuffed as many dresses, skirts, and what nots into a large suitcase and went out the door.

The job was easier than they thought it would be and to their surprise there were no police cars or anyone watching, perhaps because I made a few calls, but I would not say.

She had feel asleep crying had tired her out. She wasn't having a nice dream at all she started to scream. She was starting to wake up but her head was fuzzy. She was getting carried that's all she knew. "Wwwhere am I going." She said she was confused she didn't know what was happening. She was scared. She could see shapes but she couldn't make them out she fell asleep again.

"she's snappin' out it" one of the men called out. it did not matter for they had arrived at my place. setting the rug down and unrolling it Scarlet came out with her night gown fouled up and all of us mareled at it until I ordered them to leave. In doing so the suitcase was left. Still seated in my chair, holding a class of cognac I gave her a menacing leer, wanting to just kill her on the spot, but it subsided slowly looking at her. She was not Crystal, but perhaps I can make this the best out of a bad situation. I have done it before and will do it again. "Nice of you come by," I said suddenly, "Scarlet. Or do you perfer Crystal? Naw, that's right, you're not her. Or do you perfer detective. Yeah, I got you text message and what not, but a message on the phone is just not the same as speaking to the person directly. You catch my drift?"

"Its Scarlet I've admitted what I've done I told you I'm sorry and I gave you the devices. No one knows about what happened between us. I'm sorry okay I'm very sorry I regret my actions. You know if you kill me you will get found out I'm a detective and you wouldn't get away with it. Why did you want me here you made it clear you didn't want anything to do with me and to be honest if you met the real Crystal like I did you wouldn't want to know her. She's a crack addicted mom who puts drugs first her poor children live in a dump and she doesn't care about you or anyone. She doesn't remember you.". She sat up and looked at him she was lashing out at him she was angry and sad she was full of different emotions.

I took the words with a smug grin. I knew all of that but I was going to go deeper. "And yet you wanted to get me to talk and you even had sex with me, tell me, when did you suddenly realize that all of that was a bad idea? Was it when we met? When we kissed? Or was it when you were jerking me off?" I was still quite perturbed about that, how she left me hanging. "Worse still, you embarassed me at the party, in front of all my friends and counterparts. Was it there that you realized that this was a bad idea? Or were you just going to come out in front of everyone?"

"I never got you to talk I never made you talk to me maybe you shouldn't be so easy to trick. I knew it was a bad idea when I had sex with you for the first time but how stupid are you not noticing my birth mark on my thigh Crystal didn't have that. You were easily tricked so its a little bit your fault." She was frustrated she pulled her nightie over her more she was cold but she didn't want to be here in something like this. She was so annoyed with him."I would of never came it out in front of everyone I knew how much the deal meant to you."

Again, I did not believe her. I couldn't believe anything from her, but I did need for her start spouting more about what she did know. "Tell me, what did you find out about me?" I did not threaten her in anyway, just kept sitting there, taking a gentle sip from the cognac and keeping that smug grin. She was right about a few details, but did not let her know as to show she was right would give away the flaws. I needed to remain rigged, unmoved by her spouts and just let her go off and eventually she would see how pointless it was to her to keep yelling.

"Oh I found out you where a nice man I thought they shouldn't put you in prison I thought your good out weighed your bad." She was trained in this sort of thing so she wasn't going to let herself break down the only difference this time she was telling him what he wanted to know. "Why am I here what are you going to do to me?" She looked at him as she shivered her nipples got hard under her nightie and it was noticeable. She was frightened but was trying not to show it.

"You say the good ou weighs the bad, you have no idea what good I have done for this place. More than you'll ever know. And I don't like it when people are fakes and hide from me. Now, I ca say that I have many friends in your department, who should I call to help you? Which one is the pretty redhead? Or the older, fatter man? My mind is not so good with faces and remembering" chuckling lightly, "But I do rememer is that a few dollars can grease the gears."

"Well why don't you tell me what good you've done. I can already see your a good man you help the poor. I'm sorry I was fake but it wasn't my fault I was sent here to work. Like you I had to do what I had to do its not my fault and I called it off didn't I and I gave you my gadgets. I don't care about the department I gave my notice in today. I'm done with the police force I never wanted to be in the force in the first place I was made to join. I hate my job I'm very aware that if a criminals got a lot of money he can pay he's way out." She looked at him as she stroked her side she was shattered "Just tell me why I'm here and what your gonna do to me. If your gonna kill me just do it." She was nearly in tears she was full of emotions and she was tired so it just made it worse.

"Oh, stop your crying. Crying doesn't help things," not even offering a tissue. "You have tried to do good, but wwhat is good. tell me, what is the difference between good and evil? Evil is just a play on words for those that are selfish and not very kind, when it was people like that helped build this country. Think about it, Detective Scarlet, am I really that evil to get rid of certain drug dealers or pimps and get prostitutes off the streets? Police come and arrest them, but in the end, they go right back to what they were doing before when they're released. It's a never ending cycle for them and the only real way to solve a problem is to simply eliminate them." Sitting rather smug in my chair there was really nothing for her that could top it for I was right in the fields that what I was doing was better for the people than just letting the system do it, "You can arrest me, if you want. Go ahead and take your cuffs and take me away to the station. I won't stop you. My men wont stop you. You won't do it because you know, in the end, that i'm right."

"No shut up the reason I won't arrest you is that I don't want to okay just shut up." She got up and started to kick and slap him. "Just shut up I'm sick and tired of people thinking they know what I'm going to do or thinking I should do something cause they expected. I'm not meant for the cop life its not me it never has been. You don't know what I've done being a cop you cause more death then any criminal. I use to do anything to get a criminal in prison. You don't know how my life is. You have a better life then me though there's always a risk you could get arrested my life is a hell." She had stopped crying she was just angry now. "Stop calling me detective I'm not a detective anymore." She screamed. "Just let me go home I want to forget all about you so I will say nothing I know about you. I just want to forget you. Let me go unless you have something planned. You wanting another fuck with the body you wish Crystal had." She glared at him

Her slaps were playful as they did not hurt me and I kept up a smug grin as she continued to fume. "You're free to leave." Lifting up one hand to the door, "I won't stop you. You can leave. gO ahead. I know you said you won't talk, so what was stopping you from going to your superiors when you left?" Setting down the glass on the end table, "You won't do it because deep down you feel something different. Not between your legs but inside your mind that there is something different. Isn't there? Tell me, what are feeling beside feeling my smooth cheeks?"

"Yeah I do feel something different not in my mind but in my heart but you don't know about those kind of feelings. You don't how bad I feel I just hate what I've done because I love you but you don't know me and I don't want to know you anymore. I should of ran away the day I met you then I wouldn't feel the way I do." She was fighting back her tears as she sat on the floor she looked up at him. "You can never know how bad I feel I regret everything even having sex with you I regret because it wasn't real you thought I was Crystal if it was me the real me you wouldn't of been interested." She push her hair over her face hiding her tears.

"So? Cops can feels things after all besides money in their palms?" Looking at her in such. Pitiful state. It would be the appropriate time to just laugh and rub it in her misery, the salt in the wound, "You tell me how I don't know this, and I don't know that, well I do, honestly. You think your heart is a mess, imagine how mine felt when I realized I was being douped, but tell me, how did you honestly feel as you were jerking off? Because quite frankly I enjoyed it. But alas, if we keep this up we are going o end up running in circles all night with all this useless yelling and name calling."

"Not every cop is the same I've never took money from anyone. I have feelings real feelings and I feel shit right now." She looked at him. "How do you feel then if you have feelings tell me how you felt when you thought I was Crystal and how you feel now. I felt bad when I was jerking you off I hated why I was here but I wanted you so much I just kept wishing you knew who I really was. You enjoyed me jerking you off how do you feel about it now. I don't want to argue with you. I don't think we can work this out but I really want to."

"How about we just do whatever we are feeling? Show or tell me how you're honestly feeling at this point to me. I you want to kee trying to hit me, fine, kiss me, fuck me, fine. No more deception, lies, or behind the back, Scarlet" now demanding it, "Right here, right now, you show me how you honestly feel and I'll show you how I honslty feel about you."

She didn't get him he was so confusing she didn't know what to do. She slide onto his lap she kissed him passionately at that moment she was to scared to fuck she just didn't feel like she could do it. She kissed him more passionately she clung to him she needed him so much. She didn't no more lies no more secrets she wondered what he would do. She was scared he'd turn her away.

"On your feet," getting up and helping her onto her bare feet, "Take your clothes and go into my room and get changed up and we'll discuss this. Clean yourself up. I can't look at you in this condition." still rather smug about the perdictament and turned away from her and took up my cognac, "Off with you and clean up. I'll still be here for you, when you're done, so don't worry about anything."

Back