I am the Boss (Closed to PrincessAmelia)

"Oh god yeah." She called out as her pussy was gripping his cock harder her breathing was becoming more heavy. Her eyes were blinking quiet a bit as she started to cum. "Cum in me I'm your dirty officer."

That was what I wanted to hear from her. this was a sort of revenge for what she did and once this was over we would go on with our lives as sweat ran down my body, my muscles ached and the entire length of my shaft was throbbing, about to explode as her glistening body with those breasts flopping about with each impact and those lips of her smacking and yawning open, calling back those dirty words that made me want to just take my rod and plunge it back down her throat I pulled out and moved the entire body up with the right hand grasped around the shaft and furiously pounding it. I wanted to cum on her, to glaze that face with the full might, to show her my prowess and potency. All the while I was calling out to her, "Who is the boss? Who is the boss?" If she did not say it to my satisfaction I would demand it louder from her. It was what I wanted to hear from this woman, the one who gave me so much trouble.

“You’re a dirty cop, and you’re going to be punished for it,” trying to wink as sweat rolled into my eyes and my head shook to try and free it as the cock was building up to explosion. The sac was hanging low enough that it caressed the skin between her breasts and the tip was hovering just above the lips aiming to squire over the bridge of the nose.

She looked at him grasping on his cock. She looked at him and smiled. She winked at him. "You are the boss, you are the boss, I'm your dirty girl and your the boss." She called out loudly. "I'm the slut who's caused you so much trouble now punish me for being bad."

She looked at him and grin.
" I'm a dirty cop punish me I'm naughty cop punish me. Cum all over me claim this dirty cop. " She screamed.

That was what I wanted to hear. Those last few words were enough to spur me over the edge. stroking a few more times and looking with wide eyes the cock erupted with long streams of thick, white spunk that arced over her face and splashed against the forehead before the next few began to spray every which way from her eyes, nose, and mouth. it was a wild shotgun blast that was more powerful because of the teasing and energy pushed behind it as well as the dirty cops and her glorious fun bags and tight pussy. spunk was rolling off of her skin and with the blood pumping I was gasping for breath as the last few drops of cum leaked out of the tip and fell into her agape mouth and a cold shiver run up my spine as my heart tried to catch up with me and the actions.

"Good girl" sighing in relief as my heart was thumping, about to burst out of my chest.

She wanted his cum all over her she looked at him like she was hungry for his cum. She felt some cum hit in her eye. She wiped her eye watching him decorate her face with his cum. Some of the cum started to run down her face onto her boobs.

She swallowed the cum that landed in her mouth. She looked at him when he finished cumming.

"I'm your good girl and your my boss." She whispered to him.

She had a glazed face with the thick spunk glistening with the sweat on the skin as she lapped up and swallowed before smiling up at me. With the rod becoming flacid the tip fell between those gorgeous breasts as I wanted to shag her one again, become hard and fuck her, cum again and feel her tight orifices around me once again as she called me the boss, that's what I wanted to hear, "Clean yourself up, filthy girl" speaking with a teasing smile, "and show me a good uniform to go with that body."

"Well Boss my uniforms aren't here there at my place so I don't have a good uniform to wear for you unless you have some." She sat up looking at him. She was still feeling bad about everything. "You know I'm really sorry for deceiving you the way I did how about we go to my flat and I will show you some of my uniforms."

Snapping my fingers as I tucked the flacid cock back into my underwear "I had my men bring in several handful of your clothes when you were brought here. Go ahead and get your pretty little ass on over and take a look." It was sounding more like an order than a request as she still had dribblets of spunk rolling of her face. Rolling off the bed and standing up and feeling my hot body begin to cool as my heart began to slow down.

She looked at him and smiled. "Well you plan for everything don't you so when do I actually start working for you." She got up off of the bed she looked at him as she smiled wiping her face with a tissue. She walked over to the pile of clothes. She grabbed the outfit she decided on. She put it on she looked at him she was in http://worldoffancydress.com/images/Fever Secretary Costume 30737.jpg
"What do you think of this baby?" She asked

Even though sapped by the action seeing her in that dress with glasses evrything glooded right back and again my rod was erect, a bit sore, but erect as my frame sat on the foot of the soaked bed as she graced outside of the bathroom and did a strut and asked an it was plainly obvious, like an ager pupy but going back for another romp with ass play might very well kill me thus giving her a reassuring nod leaned back and asked for a teasing show with dirty words and play but asked that she not fully strip the clothes off.

She grinned at him. "Maybe I could wear something like this to work." She bite her lip as she bent over shaking her ass. She then bent forward flashing him a good eyeful of her boobs. "I'm your dirty girl your my boss whatever you want you can have it. I'm your naughty dirty girl."

I just wanted to take that mighty rod and squirt every bit of spunk and just pour everything over her face and low cut blouse. "Yes, you can wear that" nodding lighly as the rod stretched as he jiggled her ass for me. It was all mine and after a good show beckoned the sexretary forward and leaned back slightly onto my bent back arms resting onto the bed. A good blowjob could suffice, "Sho me what you got," I said.

"Oh yeah you turning the dirty cop into your dirty secretary." She said as she moved over to him. She kissed him softly as she unzipped his trousers. She didn't pull them off she just pulled his cock out of his boxers and through his trousers. She got on her hands on the bed she was on a side so he could get a good view of his body. She leant over and kissed his cock then started to lick his balls as she stroked his cock.

That's what I wanted to see, a sexy woman wearing glasses on her knees before me. Under my direction she took the rod out and slowly began to work it as there was still a bit of evidence of our previous romp still around, a small glob that was in her tied back hair above the right ear that made me chuckle before letting out a long sigh as the pain and pleasure began to build up once again. She was a dirty cop, a filthy cop, a cum bucket, but she was mine. The other bosses had their whores, several of them for one man. I only needed one and it was this cop that was working me up. I didn't need any one else. As she stroked me I leaned forward and kissed her forehead running the hands cross her smooth cheeks and round to the back of the head feein the tied hair knob in the back before running down the spine, feeling the spine and the stiff fabric. None of my men ere to have her. She was mine and having her was to be very benificial to my business and all of these ideas were pouring into my mind as she polished the nob. It wasn't all sex but it was hard to focus when a pair of soft hands were pleasuring you. "Work it," moaning with a slightly cracked mouth, "Work me over and then we can get to business," giving her a wink.

She didn't want to be with anyone but him she was so happy to be with him. He wasn't hers but she wasn't going to be with anyone else but him.

She winked back bobbing up and down sucking his cock. She was actually excited about working as his secretary it was going to be good pay and she could see him pretty much all of the time and have fun with him. She wanted him like crazy. He was her boss, her handsome boss who she adored. She hoped he'd become more then just a boss.

Havng the pleasure on the firm rod I sighed and looked upon her as the mouth consumed the member and wanted to just explode the again as the blood was pumping but so was the pain. "Give it to me, baby. Take it like a champ." After this asdone I didn't think I could cum again on this night but we could do some many things. Looking down at her bobbing chest I shivered in anticipation.

She thought to herself champ, I'm not a bloody little boy I've never heard anyone but little boys be called champ. She carried on sucking him trying to concentrate on pleasing him but her mind was elsewhere. She was wondering if her boss would try and get her to go back to the police force. She had left the force before but her boss had persuade her to come back. She hoped he wouldn't contact her at all. She was happy she was out of the force. Yes she was way over qualified to be a secretary but she wanted to be close to him so she could show him the real her.

She took his cock deep in her mouth she sucked harder as she stroked his balls she looked up at him.

I couldn't believe I said 'take it like a champ' it sounded so cheesy and God aweful. Reaching up and biting the palm of my own hand in regret I sat up slowly still feeling those ginger hands wrapped tightly around my rod. She looed upon me with wide eyes but giving her a nod for her to continue I leaned in all the way I kissed her lips, hearing sound of skin rubbing upon skin, "You're more to me tha just my secretary..." whispering as my lungs heaved,"You're with me...always." and I kissed her again as I began to spurt.

She put his cock in-between her boobs. She kissed him passionately. "I'm yours. You can do whatever you want to me. I'm yours." She whispered. She kissed him passionately as her boobs moved up and down round his cock.

Once the stiffy was between her breasts it was all over. Kissing with eyes closed I could feel the spurts run up the vein and out as my body shuddered and she continued to work the shaft to coax out every last drop of me. The pain was building but once the climax had occured it subsded somewhat and my tense body began to subside as we kissed more and more, stabbing one another with tongues before collasping back onto the bed, panting for breath.

"That...was...amazing' between gulps. Lifting my head up just enough for the eyes to see over th top of my own chest there was spunk oozing down her chest, not a lot of it was there. "You better change, dirty girl," winking, "we got a lot of work to do tonight."

She was kissing him more passionately there tongues intertwining. She looked at him as she moved her boobs up and down faster. She pushed her boobs tighter around his cock. His cum was all over her boobs. She smiles at him when he collapsed on his back. She bent her head down and she licked his cock clean. "You okay baby?" She asked cum running down her body.

She looked at him and smiled she tossed her hair back. "Yes boss I'm going to go get changed." She walked away and got a dress off her pile of clothes she went into the bathroom and changed she walked out in
http://m-media.victoriassecret.com/product/250x333/V296865_RCJ76.jpg

She did a twirl "what do you think babes and what work do we have to do."

"Ravishing, babe" I replied sprusing up my clothes, a white button up, black slacks and tie. Approaching her and giving a kiss we walk back out to the living room, "I have several calls I need you to make and soon the accountant is going to send up the numbers of the donation drive. Please send me the numbers after you ensure everything is kosher." It seemed to be a poor way to have her begin but soon it will be interesting once my boys come back from their little errand I had them sent on after they picked my new secretary.

She blushed hearing him say "Ravishing, babe".

"Thanks handsome." She smiled at him and kissed him passionately. She headed to living room walking by his side. "Okay who do you need me to call and what is it about and okay I will check the papers over where do you want me to do this?" She asked she didn't mind doing this sort of work she enjoyed office work. She was good with numbers and could do most things.

Going over to my desk and pulling back the black leather chair and patting the seat for herto park and placing several business cards, "These are my associates..." goin through the names one at a time, "Dean Marco, he arranged the party and got the people together, Mister Klein a bank manager tha helped fund this, and third is Mister Demeko whom is doing some work for me by the harbor. Now, Mister Demeko is going to call and say his job is done and he's coming back and needs more work. Tell him that the paychecks will be sent to his house." As I said that I dropped several stuffed envelopes onto the tables, "That will it. And the financial stuff is coming from Miss Sophie. It will come in a large envelope just open it and go through it all. Anything else you need?"

She smiled at him as she walked over to the chair she sat on the chair and crossed her legs. She looked at the business cards. She decided to sort them out Alphabetical. "Okay so will I need to ring any of the people who helped with the party?" She sat back looking at him she kinda felt right working for him. "When Mister Demeko rings I will tell him his check will be sent to his house." She ran her fingers over the envelops "Are these are the checks what do you want me to do with these."

She looked at him and smiled. "Okay when will Miss Sophie be coming?" She played with a strand of her hair looking at him.

Back