I am issuing a challenge to all Lit women regardless of color:

Status
Not open for further replies.
SexyWench said:
Can't help it, I like fuzzy bastards

But, what if I said I have shaved it off?

Just a side note, lovely ass, just missing some good crimson color is all.

DevilsChild said:
But, what if I said I have shaved it off?

Just a side note, lovely ass, just missing some good crimson color is all.

*raises eyebrow* Yea right, you're fuzzy all over! Nice try

I do look good in red *grin*

1hotfuck said:
We need a collection to get me a photographer...its a pain in the ass doing them myself hehe.

I volunteer to be the photographer and the pain in the ass all at once, just have to come together somewhere.

SM :cool:

Honey123 said:

honey that isn't really an ASS pic.. good teaser though.. don't keep us waiting hon.

Besides if you post a great ass pic then maybe Lexi will do. and then all the other ladies will. and then I'll be really happy..

I mean because of this Sexy Wench posted and thats a great ass. but the more great asses the better in my book. :D

DevilsChild said:
*sighs* Damn it Honey. That is an ass designed to bring a man to his knees.

perfect position for me to rest my feet on his shoulders..

long_shot_1999 said:
honey that isn't really an ASS pic.. good teaser though.. don't keep us waiting hon.

Besides if you post a great ass pic then maybe Lexi will do. and then all the other ladies will. and then I'll be really happy..

I mean because of this Sexy Wench posted and thats a great ass. but the more great asses the better in my book. :D

Yes...I'm the bait.

I do try, you know... :eek:

long_shot_1999 said:
I love it when your bored and you post great pics of that ass of yours.
its a common consensus, my boredom = others' benefit

In Anticipation said:
Strange how your boredom results in a reduction in mine, some sort of inverse relationship going on there.
its the opposites attracting or my ass is magnetic *chuckles*

Kain__Thornn said:
3 in a row, OMG :nana: :nana:
Ha, I made your nana dance!

Honey123 said:
Beautiful as always SW!
as is yours m'lady

pink_ said:
Isnt' she through. *sigh*
I'm going on record to say I'm bummed that you're not attending the Litogether. Make it up by posting your ass here *smile*

Attachments

• 2x100_6220.jpg
    2x100_6220.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 114
SexyWench said:
its the opposites attracting or my ass is magnetic *chuckles*

I doubt if it's magnetism but I'm sure that certain parts of me would feel a strong attraction, and start to point towards it even, perhaps pointing somewhat higher though.

SexyWench said:
I'm going on record to say I'm bummed that you're not attending the Litogether. Make it up by posting your ass here *smile*
How thoughtful of you to provide floss for after the meal... :devil: :devil: :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back