Husband sucking

My husbands doesn't fuck me in the ass because he thinks its gay. I doubt he would suck a penis. I am sure he would love to see me eat pussy...double standards!

I'll fuck you in your ass Elsa and he can call me gay while I'm doing it. That will be in our mmf and then I'll offer to suck his dick and see if he loses his hard-on. Then we will know. ;) Ready for that hon ?

Hi Lynn

Yes, me and my wife do this almost regularly with a couple friend of us.
And all of us find this practice very pleasing and enjoyable.
I must say that we both couples had previously built a strong friendship and we progressed to this actual state off affairs trough a very slow approach.
But I must say the results are very rewarding

Kisses
Peter:rose::rose::rose:
Lucky you, I really like sucking cock but my wife thinks I a gay just for doing silly things that are not seen as masculine.

Tits and pussy are tons of fun but feeling a hard cock head swell and then explode in your mouth is something else.

Lucky you, I really like sucking cock but my wife thinks I am gay just for doing silly things that are not seen as masculine.

Tits and pussy are tons of fun but feeling a hard cock head swell and then explode in your mouth is something else.

Sorry neo but that deserves a
tumblr_mv69ek3KjD1rx9ovro1_500.gif

Does eating vegetables make you a cabbage or stroking a cat mean you're into bestiality?

what got me into it is was my wife screaming and arching her back yelling "eat my fucking pussy" while another mans cock is a inch away from my mouth. Once your down there all kinds of thoughts run thru your head

for her

An ex girlfriend didnt want to let me into her ass. She made a deal with me. Her close friend was a gay guy, who i had seen nude at her backyard pool. He was very well hung! She had no idea i was bi though. I brought up her proposition to him. He was more than happy to help me out. I told her what was going to happen, and to watch from her window. Returning to her deck, i asked if he was ready. He sort of looked at me until i dropped my shorts. I dropped to my knees in front of him and helped him out of his shorts. Now here i was, ready to suck his cock...and knowing she was watching got me so hard!

I recently have become rather interested in the idea of my husband sucking a cock. He is totally straight but we have had some pillow talk about mmf and that turns him on. We have discussed the idea of someday actually trying a mmf and/or mff. So my question is this: Have any of you ladies ever done mmf (or even mfmf) with your husband and actually gotten him to play with the other man's cock? I'd love to know how you did it, what his reaction was, etc.

According to Bill Clinton, a BJ isn't sex so your husband is fine!

I think it's very hot! My husband is bi and can't wait to see him do this, now to find the right person is the challenge!

hey

Speaking to the original question:
If my wife even looked like she was going to ask to suck another man's cock--,
I'd run and get her the Metro phone book and tell her to start at the A's.

I think it's very hot! My husband is bi and can't wait to see him do this, now to find the right person is the challenge!

How would you like it to happen? The right person is the challenge, so when it goes well....you both want to do it again!

husband sucking

my wife supports me in my love of crossdressing and I in turn do anything she asks of me. We have been together for 22 years. As I was watching her devour this guys cock I was sucking her breasts and kissing her neck and as I was at her neck she moved my head over toward his cock and pushed it into my mouth, I just opened up and sucked, she was very turned on by it and the guy did not mind either. I already knew I was bi so I had no problem with it anyway. So it started to be one of our focal points when we were in a threesome she always let the guy know that it would be part of our session, sometimes the guy would not want this to happen so we would not have sex with him. Other times it was wonderful, a few times the guy wanted to fuck me too and she would make sure that happened also. I love it when we are both on our hands and knees and the guy takes both of us, its like he has two women at the same time, because I am always dressed in something pretty during these times. I am a lucky girl indeed.

my wife supports me in my love of crossdressing and I in turn do anything she asks of me. We have been together for 22 years. As I was watching her devour this guys cock I was sucking her breasts and kissing her neck and as I was at her neck she moved my head over toward his cock and pushed it into my mouth, I just opened up and sucked, she was very turned on by it and the guy did not mind either. I already knew I was bi so I had no problem with it anyway. So it started to be one of our focal points when we were in a threesome she always let the guy know that it would be part of our session, sometimes the guy would not want this to happen so we would not have sex with him. Other times it was wonderful, a few times the guy wanted to fuck me too and she would make sure that happened also. I love it when we are both on our hands and knees and the guy takes both of us, its like he has two women at the same time, because I am always dressed in something pretty during these times. I am a lucky girl indeed.

Very lucky guy indeed!!!

I would suck a cock if all the circumstances were right. My wife and I have been together for 15 years, and I don't even really consider myself bi, but it is something that I think about from time to time. In my mind at least, I think I'd be pretty damn good at it too.

I would suck a cock if all the circumstances were right. My wife and I have been together for 15 years, and I don't even really consider myself bi, but it is something that I think about from time to time. In my mind at least, I think I'd be pretty damn good at it too.
Does your wife have any idea about your thoughts?

Does your wife have any idea about your thoughts?
From time to time we have both talked about each if our interests in experimenting sometime. But it has never really went beyond that. Overall, we really don't have matching sexual appitites, so whenever things come up that break away from the norm, it's almost a no-win conversation from the beginning.

Lucky you, I really like sucking cock but my wife thinks I a gay just for doing silly things that are not seen as masculine.

My wife has the same hang up.

I recently have become rather interested in the idea of my husband sucking a cock. He is totally straight but we have had some pillow talk about mmf and that turns him on. We have discussed the idea of someday actually trying a mmf and/or mff. So my question is this: Have any of you ladies ever done mmf (or even mfmf) with your husband and actually gotten him to play with the other man's cock? I'd love to know how you did it, what his reaction was, etc.

When my former wife and I first met our "relationship" was based strickly on sexual gratification...for both of us. We were both very open and graffic about what excited us. During one of our get togethers she stated that she enjoyed seeing 2 men having sex and said she would like watch me suck another mans' cock. Expressing our desires with each other is what made our sex life so fulfilling.

BUMP

No more comments about cock sucking husbands...

About 2 weeks ago I went to a movie with some friends. It was about a middle aged couple both experiencing a mid-life crisis and sexually bored with each other.

After the movie we returned to my friends house. While discussing the movie topic Dorothy commented that one thing that would certainly keep her sexual interests peaked would be to see her husband give a blow job to another man. Mike and Dorothy know that I am bi so I told them that I'd be glad to help fulfill Dorothy's fantasy. She got what she wanted plus some.

BUMP

No more comments about cock sucking husbands...

About 2 weeks ago I went to a movie with some friends. It was about a middle aged couple both experiencing a mid-life crisis and sexually bored with each other.

After the movie we returned to my friends house. While discussing the movie topic Dorothy commented that one thing that would certainly keep her sexual interests peaked would be to see her husband give a blow job to another man. Mike and Dorothy know that I am bi so I told them that I'd be glad to help fulfill Dorothy's fantasy. She got what she wanted plus some.

How did Dorthy's husband react to her comment?

How did Dorthy's husband react to her comment?

He wasn't too surprised. They have quite a few adult videos including gay and bi...I've even sat and watched the videos with them, at times. Mike was somewhat nervous so we all sat on the couch, with Dorothy in between us, and began watching a bi movie. I was hard before we even sat down but Dorothy rubbed both of us through our pants then had us drop them for easier access. After seeing that I was erect Mike relaxed and was soon hard. To ease the pressure on him I stood up and stripped then knelt in front of Mike and began sucking on him. This was all encouragement he needed. He had me stand in front of him, opened his mouth and took in as much as he could. That was the start of a wonderful evening.

He wasn't too surprised. They have quite a few adult videos including gay and bi...I've even sat and watched the videos with them, at times. Mike was somewhat nervous so we all sat on the couch, with Dorothy in between us, and began watching a bi movie. I was hard before we even sat down but Dorothy rubbed both of us through our pants then had us drop them for easier access. After seeing that I was erect Mike relaxed and was soon hard. To ease the pressure on him I stood up and stripped then knelt in front of Mike and began sucking on him. This was all encouragement he needed. He had me stand in front of him, opened his mouth and took in as much as he could. That was the start of a wonderful evening.

wow. How did Dorthy react when he took you in his mouth? Did he stay hard? Did she talk him thru it? How long did he suck you? To completion?

wow. How did Dorthy react when he took you in his mouth? Did he stay hard? Did she talk him thru it? How long did he suck you? To completion?

She was quite excited and got up close to get a better view. She commented on how excite she was and encouraged him to keep going. Dorothy would tell him to lick my shaft and balls, to swirl his tongue around the head of my cock, and so on. His cock stayed hard and she stroked him. He probably spent 20 minutes on my cock then Dorothy took a turn. Finaly Dorothy started stroking me and when I was about to cum I told them and Mike put his mouth on my head and Dorothy stroked em until I shot my load in his mouth and on his face.
They both licke and sucked me dry.

She was quite excited and got up close to get a better view. She commented on how excite she was and encouraged him to keep going. Dorothy would tell him to lick my shaft and balls, to swirl his tongue around the head of my cock, and so on. His cock stayed hard and she stroked him. He probably spent 20 minutes on my cock then Dorothy took a turn. Finaly Dorothy started stroking me and when I was about to cum I told them and Mike put his mouth on my head and Dorothy stroked em until I shot my load in his mouth and on his face.
They both licke and sucked me dry.
Wow. How did he like his first cum load? Did he swallow? Was he rockhard then? did Dorthy tell you to suck him off then?

Back